Poll

What's occupying that Muslim fag's attention this instant?

Applying some Ben-GAY to his sore backside after a marathon Allahic love session
5 (35.7%)
Beating up on his twelve-year-old daughter for competing w/him for a boy's affections
1 (7.1%)
Administering a colonoscopy on his neighbor's camel with his built-in rectoscope
3 (21.4%)
Planning a suicide bombing
2 (14.3%)
Other
3 (21.4%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: What's Ahmad613 doing this evening?  (Read 2196 times)

Bannedfan

What's Ahmad613 doing this evening?
« on: June 04, 2007, 12:19:45 AM »
Mods, if you don't like it, just delete it. I asked Jeffguy via PM if it would be okay to insult him and he said yes. If this crosses the line, just get rid of it. Thanks, Chaimfan.

Joe Schmo

Re: What's Ahmad613 doing this evening?
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2007, 01:27:16 AM »
"Those who cannot ______, ______."

Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2007, 01:27:22 AM »
This wasn't really what I meant... I meant it was cool to defend yourself since he said hateful things about you. lol
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2007, 01:36:42 AM »
"Those who cannot ______, ______."

Rabbi Meir Kahane
I see what you're alluding to so, here.  I hereby challenge the user know as adam613 to a debate.  It can be about anything, and at any time he wants (except tonight - I have to go to sleep).  He can contact me about when he'd like it to be.  Spread the Word  There, you happy?

One does not deal with terrorists; one does not bargain with terrorists; one kills terrorists.
- Rabbi Meir Kahane ZT"L, HY"D

ftf

« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2007, 06:26:51 AM »
You should have added things like "Trying to forget about being sacked by a female boss".

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: June 04, 2007, 08:23:13 AM »
I don't understand how he could be against all women. It just makes no sense at all. Ok so a woman caused him trouble but there are so many other women around. I see kikes that bother me every day but does that mean I am going to hate all jews? He came from a woman for gods sake. Anyways, I would say just ignore him except for the fact that he is causing trouble on youtube. I don't really think his comments matter much though cause their are so many Muslims and nazis on youtube that another one is not that big a deal.
I am urinating on a Koran.