Author Topic: Anyone ever hear the group will to power havanu shalom alechem  (Read 721 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Anyone ever hear the group will to power havanu shalom alechem
« on: January 25, 2011, 10:12:55 AM »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
Re: Anyone ever hear the group will to power havanu shalom alechem
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2011, 12:26:31 PM »
No offence my friend, but this interpretation really sucks and the guy on the cover is a fag  :laugh: :::D

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2011, 12:33:47 PM »
No offence my friend, but this interpretation really sucks and the guy on the cover is a fag  :laugh: :::D
No he's not a fag ,he's Jewish  i can show you a photo with his girlfriend  Not Jewish.Yea the song is kind of bad
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2011, 01:07:10 PM »
I have only heard the songs, "Ooo, Baby I Love Your Way" and "I'm Not in Love"...both remakes of 70's classics.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2011, 01:14:36 PM »
No he's not a fag ,he's Jewish  i can show you a photo with his girlfriend  Not Jewish.Yea the song is kind of bad

All right, I believe you, but he dresses like a fag on this cover. I don't know many straight men who wear glossy, tight black leather pants like these ones !

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2011, 02:05:03 PM »
All right, I believe you, but he dresses like a fag on this cover. I don't know many straight men who wear glossy, tight black leather pants like these ones !
The reason he wears leather pants is because he rides bikes you wear leather so you don't scrap yourself  when you're making sharp turns also it's tight so you don't catch your pants in the chain   

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: January 25, 2011, 04:29:53 PM »
I thought Will to Power was an 80's/90's R&B type group with women mostly doing the singing. Those look like dudes.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: January 25, 2011, 05:03:34 PM »
I thought Will to Power was an 80's/90's R&B type group with women mostly doing the singing. Those look like dudes.
Yes they have 3 girls and Rob Rosenberg he plays the organ and sings so do the 3 girls
« Last Edit: January 25, 2011, 05:09:58 PM by mord »

Shot at 2010-01-03