Author Topic: We must have Chaim do this!!!! DON'T FORGET, THE THREAD IS UP!!  (Read 5536 times)

Allen-T

On this week's Ask JTF I asked Chaim about his comedy. As all of you who heard who have listened to the show, Chaim stated that we have only heard 1% of the stories he COULD tell. It is unlikely we could get Chaim to do a whole comedy series, BUT, what do you think about the idea of ALL OF US agreeing that on the Ask JTF after the next one [Ask JTF for June 17] we ALL ask Chaim to tell us funny stories like Cleopatra Jefferson & Brazilia? That would be a great way to get at least 2 HOURS of funny bits. I think this would be incredible. We could all download it and makes CDs of it!! I hope you guys & gals all agree!! He'll be caught off guard when he sees question after question; Chaim, tells us a funny Cleopatra story. C'mon it's worth the sacrifice of one regular Ask JTF show! 
« Last Edit: June 10, 2007, 06:22:34 AM by Allen-T »

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: We must have Chaim do this!!!! PLEASE LOOK
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2007, 12:48:58 PM »
THAT WOULD BE GOOD
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2007, 01:07:15 PM »
Works for me!  I think Chaim should be on stage!

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2007, 02:30:47 PM »
Great idea. The funny shvartza stuff was what originally attracted me to JTF. I remember flipping through the tv channels about 4 and a half years ago and seeing a guy with the Israeli flag making fun of shvartzas. I then went to the website and have been hooked ever since. I think Chaim as of late has not been hitting the shvartzas as hard due to all the things that have been going on in Israel. I think Allen-t's idea is a good one.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Allen-T

« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2007, 02:33:57 PM »
Great idea. The funny shvartza stuff was what originally attracted me to JTF. I remember flipping through the tv channels about 4 and a half years ago and seeing a guy with the Israeli flag making fun of shvartzas. I then went to the website and have been hooked ever since. I think Chaim as of late has not been hitting the shvartzas as hard due to all the things that have been going on in Israel. I think Allen-t's idea is a good one.

I just got 8 shows from David jammed with ummmm-hmmmm stories including a story where a customer service creature calls Chaim a [censored]. I'll get them up as soon as possible.

Offline Nic Brookes

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #5 on: June 04, 2007, 03:07:50 PM »
The schvartzas stories are what also drew me to become a regular listener. I don't think he will do such stories in the future now if they have to be short 10 minute videos for YouTube.

But I won't change my question for June 17.

Could you change the question Jimmy asks?

Allen-T

« Reply #6 on: June 04, 2007, 03:56:44 PM »
No.

There will be dozens of others. A whole show based on schvartza stories will take away from the point of the show and will drive off the non-hardcore listeners and the listeners who agree with JTF other than the position on schvartzas.

All work and no play makes the JTFer a dull boy/girl ;D Us loyalists deserve a party!!

Offline cosmokramer

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #7 on: June 04, 2007, 06:06:12 PM »
It would be great.

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: June 04, 2007, 06:25:49 PM »
Hi,
 Chaim's stories are funny and do deserve an audience... I really enjoy them however, I showed them to other's and I got mixed reviews. Some saw them as too racist and other's thought they were funny.
I think they should be separate and NOT mixed in with the important issue of the day, just so NEW viewers and/or listeners don't think that is basis of JTF !

Offline Johnson Brown

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #9 on: June 04, 2007, 07:59:38 PM »
Hi,
 Chaim's stories are funny and do deserve an audience... I really enjoy them however, I showed them to other's and I got mixed reviews. Some saw them as too racist and other's thought they were funny.
I think they should be separate and NOT mixed in with the important issue of the day, just so NEW viewers and/or listeners don't think that is basis of JTF !

I hope Chaim never gets that desperate for viewers and listeners that he has to change his way of doing things, at that point he should just quit.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: June 04, 2007, 08:18:20 PM »
Hi,

I hope Chaim never gets that desperate for viewers and listeners that he has to change his way of doing things, at that point he should just quit.
Why are we trying to reinvent the wheel here. Chaim should be Chaim. People who are offended by the message may not have what it takes to be part of the JTF movement. I am all for the goal of becoming a mass movement but if the cost is muting Chaim I for one don't feel its worth it. JTF is JTF because of the whole message. Customizing that message to draw in people who don't share out values will in the end destroy the JTF cause. Chaim says nothing wrong whatever he says is always backed up with reasons for why he feels as he does. We are getting far to many hand wringers who want to muzzle Chaim for their own purposes.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: June 04, 2007, 08:40:46 PM »
I agree with cjd.  Chaim should be himself.
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"
-Rabbi Meir Kahane Zs'l HYD

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: June 04, 2007, 10:12:19 PM »
I didn't suggest for Chaim to change his act or dilute JTF principles for more supporters...
I merely said that if we're interested in growing as an organization and become a legitimate force
to be reckon with, this is one issue that reappears time and again. I really want this to work !

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #13 on: June 04, 2007, 10:15:03 PM »

Chaim should NEVER quit. None of us should ever even think about quiting. We WILL succeed. It's only a matter of time and hard work. G-d says we (his people) will win in His Torah. If you believe in the Bible, the Kahanist message WILL make history. There is NO greater cause!

Do you realize what Chaim has sacrificed for the cause? He could have been a big time attorney making MILLIONS of dollars - like others in his own family! His family asks him why he even does this. It's because Chaim is a giant... and that man loves G-d, the Jewish people, and the righteous gentiles with his entire heart.

G-d bless Chaim. He has an amazing personality and an incredible wit. He is a natural leader. He has no need to be different than who he is.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2007, 10:23:47 PM by jeffguy »
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #14 on: June 04, 2007, 10:18:02 PM »
I didn't suggest for Chaim to change his act or dilute JTF principles for more supporters...
I merely said that if we're interested in growing as an organization and become a legitimate force
to be reckon with, this is one issue that reappears time and again. I really want this to work !

I want it to work too, Danstx19. G-d willing, we will succeed. We have to keep reaching out, rating and commenting on videos, and making this forum a cool and intelligent place to visit.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline takebackourtemple

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
« Reply #15 on: June 07, 2007, 07:45:53 PM »
   How about we all submit our Kushim stories and ask Chaim if he can read them? My best story was of the Kushi that asked another one to drive into him with her car.
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Offline cosmokramer

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #16 on: June 07, 2007, 07:48:09 PM »
That would be rich. I would pay top dollar to see an act of Chaims.

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
« Reply #17 on: June 09, 2007, 11:56:12 PM »
Interesting idea. 

Allen-T

Re: We must have Chaim do this!!!! DON'T FORGET, THE THREAD IS UP!!
« Reply #18 on: June 10, 2007, 06:23:20 AM »
Let's try to get at least half the show??? :-*

Joe Schmo

Re: We must have Chaim do this!!!! DON'T FORGET, THE THREAD IS UP!!
« Reply #19 on: June 16, 2007, 01:25:26 PM »
On this week's Ask JTF I asked Chaim about his comedy. As all of you who heard who have listened to the show, Chaim stated that we have only heard 1% of the stories he COULD tell. It is unlikely we could get Chaim to do a whole comedy series, BUT, what do you think about the idea of ALL OF US agreeing that on the Ask JTF after the next one [Ask JTF for June 17] we ALL ask Chaim to tell us funny stories like Cleopatra Jefferson & Brazilia? That would be a great way to get at least 2 HOURS of funny bits. I think this would be incredible. We could all download it and makes CDs of it!! I hope you guys & gals all agree!! He'll be caught off guard when he sees question after question; Chaim, tells us a funny Cleopatra story. C'mon it's worth the sacrifice of one regular Ask JTF show! 

Yes.  This is a GREAT idea Allen.

Let's pressure Chaim.  :)

Joe Schmo

« Reply #20 on: June 16, 2007, 01:29:18 PM »
I agree with cjd.  Chaim should be himself.

Yes.