Author Topic: People of the North-East: Hows the +20 inches of global warming?  (Read 1283 times)

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
So, how are the people who live in the northeast like in NY, NJ, CT taking the +20 inches of global warming?
That's a lot of global warming.
No where to go.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
Re: People of the North-East: Hows the +20 inches of global warming?
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2011, 06:19:23 PM »
So, how are the people who live in the northeast like in NY, NJ, CT taking the +20 inches of global warming?
No where to go.

I'd give it to Obama, but he don't be wantin' nothin' white in or near da White House! :::D

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2011, 07:23:47 PM »
I'd give it to Obama, but he don't be wantin' nothin' white in or near da White House! :::D

Snow be rasssssiss!!!  :::D
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2011, 07:32:12 PM »
No where to go.

Well after running the snow blower for 4 or 5 hours it sure feels like taking the + 20 inches ....  :o...Anyway  we did not get that much here on Long Island but what we did get was about a foot of wet heavy snow... All I can say is G-d bless the Homelite snowblower company...Made in the U.S.A and even after 30+ years starts up first time every time... When I was a kid we had snow storms like this all the time... It's not global warming it just a normal winter  :::D... The stuff we have been having for the past 10 years or so was a gift... People have become soft  :::D.... A snow storm like this was worth a hundred bucks or so when I was a kid... All that was needed was a big New York City Sanitation shovel called the "Pan" that cleared the entire sidewalk in one pass and another person to help push it... Now days the kids are all inside playing on the internet the old people are out trying to make a buck off the snow :'(
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2011, 07:38:33 PM »

Right. Well maybe he should repaint the White House black while he's at it.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2011, 08:22:38 PM »
Snow be rasssssiss!!!  :::D

Well, then who wrote that lovely Kwaanza Classic: I Be Dreamin' of a Honky Free Kwaanza? :::D

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: January 28, 2011, 04:55:23 AM »
Well after running the snow blower for 4 or 5 hours it sure feels like taking the + 20 inches ....  :o...Anyway  we did not get that much here on Long Island but what we did get was about a foot of wet heavy snow... All I can say is G-d bless the Homelite snowblower company...Made in the U.S.A and even after 30+ years starts up first time every time... When I was a kid we had snow storms like this all the time... It's not global warming it just a normal winter  :::D... The stuff we have been having for the past 10 years or so was a gift... People have become soft  :::D.... A snow storm like this was worth a hundred bucks or so when I was a kid... All that was needed was a big New York City Sanitation shovel called the "Pan" that cleared the entire sidewalk in one pass and another person to help push it... Now days the kids are all inside playing on the internet the old people are out trying to make a buck off the snow :'(
We got more then a foot of snow  >:(
Either you or your snow blower are mistaken.  :P
I know.  I had to shovel by hand.  :'(
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #7 on: January 28, 2011, 11:08:20 AM »
I had a tape measure with me and I simply measured it.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774