Author Topic: The Pollard story came up again a few weeks ago and was dropped altogether  (Read 1135 times)

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
I had a small amount of hope that something would happen.  But haven't heard anything since.  What a freakin' let down! 

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
What do you expect, the Jews of the world would rather see Mumia Abu-Jamal freed than the American hero Pollard.

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
What do you expect, the Jews of the world would rather see Mumia Abu-Jamal freed than the American hero Pollard.

Too bad the ball isn't in our court.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
Situations being what they are Pollard's case is not even on the charts... The only way he will ever get any consideration is if the shvartza Administration finds a way to use him as a bargaining chip... With very little outcry for his release their is no incentive to bring his case to the forefront... Sadly out of sight out of mind seems to be what both the government of the U.S.A and Israel have decided in this case.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
Situations being what they are Pollard's case is not even on the charts... The only way he will ever get any consideration is if the shvartza Administration finds a way to use him as a bargaining chip... With very little outcry for his release their is no incentive to bring his case to the forefront... Sadly out of sight out of mind seems to be what both the government of the U.S.A and Israel have decided in this case.
What you said is exactly what I was thinking in the back of my mind.