Author Topic: YO! BABYLONIANJEW SO CALLED WHITE DON'NT LIKE YOU  (Read 2373 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
YO! BABYLONIANJEW SO CALLED WHITE DON'NT LIKE YOU
« on: June 04, 2007, 01:00:45 PM »
 :laugh: :laugh:    http://www.whitearyan.info/board/showthread.php?t=257

Originally Posted by Crimson Guard 
ShepardicWarrior is from PANF is that babylonianBerberJew on that board? Seems that place is a hang out for most of the jewish trolls from various RaceBiodiversity boards.

Seems they make the mistake of using the McCulloch/Nordish Portal/Skadi pseudo-classification system of the net, by confusing and melding Coon and Lundman together and also negelcting modern genetics.

Sepharidics jews are loaded with Western European DNA(mainly from Iberia) wheras Ashkenazi Jews more resemble Arabs.
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
« Last Edit: June 04, 2007, 01:02:16 PM by mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
Re: YO! BABYLONIANJEW SO CALLED WHITE DON'NT LIKE YOU
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2007, 01:06:17 PM »
Why do you guys even bother with these message boards?  You already know what they're going to say about Jews.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2007, 01:27:08 PM »
Why do you guys even bother with these message boards?  You already know what they're going to say about Jews.
I MEET A GUY WHO POSTS ON A RACIST  BOARD.ON THE BOARD HE WAS A BIG TALKER WHEN  I TOLD HIM I WAS JEWISH WHAT A FRIGHTENED LITTLE WEASEL HE BECAME.I THINK HE THOUGHT I WOULD BEAT HIM UP,NATURALLY I DID'NT  BECAUSE IF I DID I WOULD LOSE MY JOB AND HE LOOKED RELEIVED
« Last Edit: June 04, 2007, 01:33:20 PM by mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2007, 02:18:34 PM »
No i'm saying they don'nt like him BTW i'm always calm my cap locks have problems

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2007, 02:42:00 PM »
I would agree with Lisa on this. I never go to any other forum other than the JTF forum. I only visited the revava and kahane.org forums about one time each respectively. Why go to those pathetic forums when you know what they think anyways?
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: June 04, 2007, 02:48:16 PM »
I would agree with Lisa on this. I never go to any other forum other than the JTF forum. I only visited the revava and kahane.org forums about one time each respectively. Why go to those pathetic forums when you know what they think anyways?
Just to see what they have to say .Don'nt you think they come here to check this site out

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: June 04, 2007, 03:00:42 PM »
All other forums bore me. I do sometimes go to car stereo websites cause I am into that stuff. This is by far the best forum.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #7 on: June 04, 2007, 04:24:13 PM »
Mord, you know what they're going to say.  It's always some variation of the EEEVIL Joooos being responsible for all the ills of the world. Why even give them the traffic?

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #8 on: June 04, 2007, 04:45:52 PM »
I wouldn't bother going on their site either why build up their membership either?
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!