Author Topic: Comical video from Latma with a little JTF editing  (Read 1228 times)

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
Comical video from Latma with a little JTF editing
« on: January 29, 2011, 11:54:41 PM »
בס''ד

Latma does satirical videos against the leftwing Israeli media every week. These videos are very popular. Our Hebrew movement has decided to adopt the videos with a little editing that publicizes our Hebrew forum. This week's video pokes fun at the Turkish Muslim Nazi dictator who wants to destroy Israel.

Please rate (Like), favorite and comment. You can get to the video on zootube in order to respond by double-clicking on the video. It will only take a few minutes. Thank you.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Re: Comical video from Latma with a little JTF editing
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2011, 12:20:16 AM »
Do you think JTF could one day make videos that are as high quality as theirs? They seem to have a good budget for making them and make them look very professional, and they obvioulsy have talented comedy writers too. Could JTF attract this kind of talent? If not right now, then what are the obstacles?

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2011, 12:53:52 AM »
Do you think JTF could one day make videos that are as high quality as theirs? They seem to have a good budget for making them and make them look very professional, and they obvioulsy have talented comedy writers too. Could JTF attract this kind of talent? If not right now, then what are the obstacles?

בס''ד

Someday, G-d willing we will make even better videos than these.

In the meantime, do you remember how funny some of our old shows were? If we could do humorous and/or fascinating shows in Hebrew and in English, we could change the thinking of many people.

In my opinion, our old shows were funnier than Latma.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2011, 11:03:16 AM »
בס''ד

Someday, G-d willing we will make even better videos than these.

In the meantime, do you remember how funny some of our old shows were? If we could do humorous and/or fascinating shows in Hebrew and in English, we could change the thinking of many people.

In my opinion, our old shows were funnier than Latma.

But still, it wasn't half-bad. I liked it and I even posted it to Facebook. We need more people to see our videos.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2011, 08:11:48 PM »
Yes some of your old shows were very, very funny. I think with some of that content plus a more professional style presentation it could have really worked well.

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2011, 10:21:48 PM »
The Latma Videos on Caroline Glick's website all have English subtitles.  Did JTF put in the Hebrew subtitles.  If the audio is in Hebrew, why put in Hebrew subtitles?
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.