Author Topic: Hello from Germany  (Read 10151 times)

Offline Wanjiku

• New JTFer
Hello from Germany
« on: January 30, 2011, 06:13:00 AM »
My name is Wanjiku.  I live in Germany with my husband. I come originally from kenya. My experince with the muslim community especially in the western world is really out of this world especially with their daily traits. 

In kenya i have had some experiences with the Jewish community, so hard working, polite, nice and good people. I support Israel because they are a God chosen people.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: Hello from Germany
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2011, 07:39:32 AM »
Welcome!
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2011, 08:18:45 AM »

Welcome. I'm glad to know we have people from Africa who support us.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2011, 08:31:01 AM »
Welcome to JTF.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2011, 10:49:41 AM »
Welcome to JTF.

Offline Wanjiku

• New JTFer
« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2011, 12:03:06 PM »
Thank you for welcoming me in the forum.  I listened to some of the JTF shows and felt the right thing to join.  I run a small shop and some of my customers are muslims and i have really had a very bad experience with them.  Everyone else is normal except them.  They really are out of this world.  My opinion is to have a muslim free environment.

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: January 30, 2011, 12:40:27 PM »
Thank you for welcoming me in the forum.  I listened to some of the JTF shows and felt the right thing to join.  I run a small shop and some of my customers are muslims and i have really had a very bad experience with them.  Everyone else is normal except them.  They really are out of this world.  My opinion is to have a muslim free environment.

I am sure nobody here will contradict you !

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: January 30, 2011, 05:23:28 PM »
Welcome to the forum!!

I to prefer a Muslim free environment. 
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: January 30, 2011, 05:35:03 PM »
welcome aboard!

Offline BritishSword

• Pro JTFer
    • Lawful Rebellion
« Reply #9 on: January 31, 2011, 07:09:22 AM »
Saddle up Wanjiku.
  Be sure to ask at least one question on the ask JTF show. Chaim is really quite awesome!
I'm British. I'm Sharp.  I'm Deadly.
I am BritishSword

6a55022f0e321cd66b22318630573230965751cf

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: January 31, 2011, 11:00:12 AM »
Welcome Wanjiku.  :)
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Eden Ben Yitzchak

• Full JTFer
« Reply #11 on: March 27, 2011, 01:27:44 AM »
Welcome  Wanjiku!

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #12 on: March 27, 2011, 01:56:40 AM »
Wanjiku,  welcome to JTF!
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #13 on: March 27, 2011, 12:27:32 PM »
Go back to Africa and make your nation better from within.

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #14 on: March 27, 2011, 05:06:20 PM »
Uncalled for Rubystars.

Welcome to JTF Wanjiku
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #15 on: March 27, 2011, 05:42:02 PM »

Rubystars, not all African people are evil. There are decent people in every country.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: March 28, 2011, 04:07:43 AM »
Uncalled for Rubystars.

Welcome to JTF Wanjiku

Not at all. If he's a decent person he is needed in his home country to make it better. If all decent people leave Africa and go elsewhere, there is absolutely no hope for any of those countries to even improve slightly. Europe doesn't have the capacity to accept all decent third world people into its borders and still retain its own European character.

Rubystars, not all African people are evil. There are decent people in every country.

Did I say he wasn't decent?

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #17 on: March 28, 2011, 05:59:18 AM »
I find it hard to believe that a female from Kenya would join the JTF forum. I have worked with a woman from Kenya (a lovely lady) who still goes back every year with her husband and I would be struck as by a cosmic joke if she would join the JTF forum. Immigrants from Kenya are not going to join the JTF forum. Period.

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #18 on: March 28, 2011, 06:04:00 AM »
Rubystars,

Wanjiku is a woman. And greeting her by saying "Go back to Africa" is not very friendly, is it ? Did she say anything hostile to you or about JTF ?

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #19 on: March 28, 2011, 06:12:00 AM »
I find it hard to believe that a female from Kenya would join the JTF forum. I have worked with a woman from Kenya (a lovely lady) who still goes back every year with her husband and I would be struck as by a cosmic joke if she would join the JTF forum. Immigrants from Kenya are not going to join the JTF forum. Period.

How do you think you're entitled to decide to ban someone who has always been respectful to JTF's members and principles as far as I know ?

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #20 on: March 28, 2011, 06:20:00 AM »

I know it smells like BS to me too. However my point stands that Europe does not have the capacity to absorb non-European immigrants. They are struggling to survive and are at severe risk of losing their own culture and character.

Rubystars,

Wanjiku is a woman. And greeting her by saying "Go back to Africa" is not very friendly, is it ? Did she say anything hostile to you or about JTF ?

By moving to Europe that was a hostile act against the native people there. If she's a good person she can work to improve her home country and make it better for her fellow countrymen rather than changing the character of European society even further toward the third world.

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #21 on: March 28, 2011, 06:53:40 AM »
I know it smells like BS to me too. However my point stands that Europe does not have the capacity to absorb non-European immigrants. They are struggling to survive and are at severe risk of losing their own culture and character.

By moving to Europe that was a hostile act against the native people there. If she's a good person she can work to improve her home country and make it better for her fellow countrymen rather than changing the character of European society even further toward the third world.

Actually, I share your point of view about immigration in Europe - although, to be honest, not because I want to help Germany. I basically agree with you but I don't think we should bash people who come to us because they think we are right. We should encourage them.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2011, 07:03:54 AM by Yaakov Mendel »

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #22 on: March 29, 2011, 09:22:26 AM »
Actually, I share your point of view about immigration in Europe - although, to be honest, not because I want to help Germany. I basically agree with you but I don't think we should bash people who come to us because they think we are right. We should encourage them.

Well if this person sincerely wants to be a part of JTF then I hope she forgives my skepticism. It would take time for me to trust such a person. I don't think it's in America's best interest or Israel's best interest for Europe to go third world, even if many European countries especially Germany have earned G-d's wrath because of anti-Semitic actions and pogroms and genocides including the Holocaust. I dont' think Europe turning into a Muslim Caliphate and/or losing its Western culture through third world immigration serves America or Israel well.

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #23 on: March 29, 2011, 04:32:14 PM »
Well if this person sincerely wants to be a part of JTF then I hope she forgives my skepticism. It would take time for me to trust such a person. I don't think it's in America's best interest or Israel's best interest for Europe to go third world, even if many European countries especially Germany have earned G-d's wrath because of anti-Semitic actions and pogroms and genocides including the Holocaust. I dont' think Europe turning into a Muslim Caliphate and/or losing its Western culture through third world immigration serves America or Israel well.

I completely agree with you.

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #24 on: March 29, 2011, 08:55:41 PM »
good to have your here with us...
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,