Author Topic: Kelly Clarkson and Britney Spears Without Makeup: A Comparison  (Read 8788 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Kelly Clarkson and Britney Spears Without Makeup: A Comparison
« on: January 31, 2011, 06:44:05 PM »
http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash1/hs762.ash1/165378_10150104794409561_18481194560_5981442_1604283_n.jpg

This is supposedly a very recent picture of her. She looks great! This is clearly a woman who takes care of herself. She also doesn't have kids (and doesn't want them ever), which makes a tremendous impact.

Compare her with Cl**ney Queers (yimach schma), who is almost exactly the same age. This picture was taken nearly two years ago. Look at how this hideous druggie slut's face sags and withers:

http://static.thehollywoodgossip.com/images/gallery/britney-spears-no-makeup.jpg

TBF

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: Kelly Clarkson and Britney Spears Without Makeup: A Comparison
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2011, 06:46:50 PM »
And I should care for what reason?

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2011, 06:47:48 PM »
I think Brittney does have makeup on.  She is just starting to look more and more aged.  She went from looking 20 to 40 in a couple years.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2011, 06:49:08 PM »
I think Brittney does have makeup on.  She is just starting to look more and more aged.  She went from looking 20 to 40 in a couple years.
That's what smoking like a train, drinking like a fish, baking in the sun every day, coke, and crapping out babies like a Muslim whore do to you. They make you look 30 years older than a woman your age that doesn't do those things.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2011, 06:52:45 PM »
And I should care for what reason?

Sorry, next time I'll post pics of David Duke without makeup.  ;D

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2011, 06:56:19 PM »
Sorry, next time I'll post pics of David Duke without makeup.  ;D

That sounds very scary.... I don't think that creature is human..

Regarding these celebrity pictures... I really do not see much of a difference between the two images. One has a few more wrinkles but both are not my definition of beautiful women...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #6 on: January 31, 2011, 07:02:33 PM »
Emily Deschanel without makeup, the good and the bad.

(some say that this is a makeup job)

Offline t_h_j

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: January 31, 2011, 07:23:33 PM »
looks like we're back in the supermarket checkout line

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #8 on: January 31, 2011, 08:28:11 PM »
http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash1/hs762.ash1/165378_10150104794409561_18481194560_5981442_1604283_n.jpg

This is supposedly a very recent picture of her. She looks great! This is clearly a woman who takes care of herself. She also doesn't have kids (and doesn't want them ever), which makes a tremendous impact.

Compare her with Cl**ney Queers (yimach schma), who is almost exactly the same age. This picture was taken nearly two years ago. Look at how this hideous druggie slut's face sags and withers:

http://static.thehollywoodgossip.com/images/gallery/britney-spears-no-makeup.jpg

TBF

I didn't knew she looked that old. But hey, that's what years of smoking, drinking and drugs will do to you.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #9 on: January 31, 2011, 09:35:16 PM »
Britney Spears looks like a total mess.  That shade of blond is extremely unflattering to her skin tone. 

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #10 on: February 01, 2011, 04:42:24 AM »
My grandmother looks better than S***ney. I wonder if in addition to all of her drug- and tobacco-caused health woes, Cl**ney also suffers from maternal diabetes.  ;D

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 01, 2011, 05:19:45 AM »
who cares
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: February 01, 2011, 05:23:16 AM »
So what, not having children is commendable because it makes you look younger and prettier ? How sick and disgusting... And you claim to abide by the Bible ? You think you're so righteous but it doesn't bother you that a woman will tell you that she doesn't ever want to have children ? Worse, you actually approve of her because that makes her look prettier ?

Offline Boyana

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #13 on: February 01, 2011, 05:59:58 AM »
So what, not having children is commendable because it makes you look younger and prettier ? How sick and disgusting... And you claim to abide by the Bible ? You think you're so righteous but it doesn't bother you that a woman will tell you that she doesn't ever want to have children ? Worse, you actually approve of her because that makes her look prettier ?

Kelly Clarkson was interviewed by Diva magazine, a gay and lesbian publication from Britian, and admitted if she had a choice she wouldn’t mind playing for the other team. Been there done that! I can’t tell you how many college nights my roommate and I talked about JUST THAT!

http://www.imnotobsessed.com/2007/08/03/if-kelly-clarkson-had-a-choice/

“Oh, no. I like boys. Sometimes I wish I didn’t, just because there are so many problems with relationships, but I suppose that would happen whether it was a boy or a girl. “But then, I think I have a big lesbian and gay following in general. I don’t mind either way. A fan is a fan, and I love my fans.”

Men! You can’t live with them… you can’t kill them.

No related posts.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: February 01, 2011, 06:58:37 AM »
That spears girl looks like an elderly street hooker
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline takebackourtemple

• Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
« Reply #15 on: February 01, 2011, 07:09:23 AM »
   I fail to see relevance between this topic and our organization platform, but I'll try.

Jewish custom calls for modesty, but the degree of modesty that an orthodox woman typically does not apply to non Jewish women(even though it would be nice). In the case of the women shown below, some photographer just managed to take a few bad shots.

I don't know enough about Emily Deschanel or Kelly Clarkson to make any religious or political statements, but in the case of Britney, years of drugs, alcohol and sleeping around have taken a toll on her body.

Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #16 on: February 01, 2011, 09:47:42 AM »
  I fail to see relevance between this topic and our organization platform, but I'll try.

Jewish custom calls for modesty, but the degree of modesty that an orthodox woman typically does not apply to non Jewish women(even though it would be nice). In the case of the women shown below, some photographer just managed to take a few bad shots.

I don't know enough about Emily Deschanel or Kelly Clarkson to make any religious or political statements, but in the case of Britney, years of drugs, alcohol and sleeping around have taken a toll on her body.
That was the whole point, that lifestyle differences make a huge impact on somebody. I don't think ED or KC are religious in any way, but they have conducted themselves much better than most starlets and take care of themselves better too. I do know some years back that KC said she was saving herself for marriage (don't know if that is still true).

Deschanel is a vegan I'm quite sure, so she is probably left-wing, but I haven't heard of her advocating for Obama or other evil causes.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2011, 10:05:39 AM by Tempe Brennan Fan »

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #17 on: February 01, 2011, 09:50:40 AM »

Kelly Clarkson was interviewed by Diva magazine, a gay and lesbian publication from Britian, and admitted if she had a choice she wouldn’t mind playing for the other team. Been there done that! I can’t tell you how many college nights my roommate and I talked about JUST THAT!

“Oh, no. I like boys. Sometimes I wish I didn’t, just because there are so many problems with relationships, but I suppose that would happen whether it was a boy or a girl. “But then, I think I have a big lesbian and gay following in general. I don’t mind either way. A fan is a fan, and I love my fans.”

No related posts.
Wow, I did not know that, and it's too bad. But she's not as pro-gay as most entertainers are. I am pretty sure that she got asked this question because she is single and doesn't publicly cavort with men left and right and to some extent wanted to give an "acceptable", pro-gay answer.

Is she JTF material? No, but I think she is a cut above most pop starlets.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #18 on: February 01, 2011, 09:54:19 AM »
Whoa there... when did I claim I was "righteous"?

But to answer you, I didn't impact Kelly Clarkson's decisions. I can't agree that she is evil though either. Is she having abortions? If she is than she is, but I have no evidence at all for that. The point of this thread was to contrast two pop stars of the same age and how their lifestyle has been different in every single way, and that it shows powerfully.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #19 on: February 01, 2011, 10:59:26 AM »
Smoking is the main culprit for nearly all musicians (I use that term loosely) who prematurely age.  My god, look at Keith Richards.  He looks like he's 100.

Having kids doesnt make your face look older, not at all.  But obviously, it spreads the hips, etc, and changes the body to a more motherly figure; but thats part of life.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #20 on: February 01, 2011, 11:12:34 AM »
Smoking is the main culprit for nearly all musicians (I use that term loosely) who prematurely age.  My G-d, look at Keith Richards.  He looks like he's 100.

Having kids doesnt make your face look older, not at all.  But obviously, it spreads the hips, etc, and changes the body to a more motherly figure; but thats part of life.
He's pretty close to a hundred :laugh: :laugh:
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #21 on: February 01, 2011, 11:17:53 AM »
Smoking is the main culprit for nearly all musicians (I use that term loosely) who prematurely age.  My G-d, look at Keith Richards.  He looks like he's 100.

Keith Richards is almost 70 years but he looks even older than that.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #22 on: February 01, 2011, 07:27:23 PM »

Britney smokes, drinks, does drugs, and bakes herself in the sun. All of those cause severe aging. But childbirth also plays a role. The woman's body produces chemicals prior to birth to break down collagen that allow it to stretch more. That has lifelong effects that just can't be undone. I'm not saying that's bad, just that that's how it is.

Of course, a mother who takes excellent care of herself will look much better than a woman without kids who abuses her body.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #23 on: February 01, 2011, 07:27:58 PM »
Keith Richards is almost 70 years but he looks even older than that.
Compare that to Chaim, who looks like he's about 30!

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #24 on: February 01, 2011, 07:31:26 PM »

No related posts.

If she had a choice?  Who is stopping her?
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.