Author Topic: Tunisian synagogue set ablaze by qurananimals  (Read 757 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Tunisian synagogue set ablaze by qurananimals
« on: February 01, 2011, 09:50:33 AM »
http://www.haaretz.com/jewish-world/tunisia-synagogue-set-alight-by-arsonists-overnight-1.340591       

A synagogue was set on fire by arsonists in the Tunisian city of Ghabes overnight, a spokesman for the Jewish community said on Tuesday.

"I condemn this action and I believe those who did it want to create divisions between Jews and Muslims in Tunisia who have lived for decades in peace," Peres Trabelsi told Reuters.
Tunisia protest AFP    

Demonstrators in the street of Tunis, January 18, 2011.
Photo by: AFP

Mainly Muslim Tunisia has one of the largest Jewish communities in North Africa, but attacks are rare.

Sprodic acts of looting and sabotage have broken out in the country since weeks of protests ousted Zine al-Abdine Ben Ali last month after 23 years of police rule.
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: Tunisian synagogue set ablaze by qurananimals
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2011, 09:56:09 AM »
Why can't a big lightning strike hit a Nazi mosque?

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2011, 09:58:17 AM »
Why can't a big lightning strike hit a Nazi mosque?
why can't the Jews in Israel set the mosques in Israel ablaze
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2011, 11:22:58 AM »
If Muslims can destroy churches and synagogues in their Allah-forsaken hellhole shiiteholes, we should do the same thing to their mosques in non-Islamic countries, but we can't.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2011, 12:03:36 PM »
Lived in peace together for decades?   More self-hating galuthi nonsense.  Wasn't there a major muslim terror attack at tunisian synagogue around 2001 or so?   And how many tunisian jews remain there ?   I guess when thousands leave because of islam but only 5 are left residing there, the muslims are at peace with the 3 remaining Jews

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2011, 02:08:28 AM »
Lived in peace together for decades?   More self-hating galuthi nonsense.  Wasn't there a major muslim terror attack at tunisian synagogue around 2001 or so?   And how many tunisian jews remain there ?   I guess when thousands leave because of islam but only 5 are left residing there, the muslims are at peace with the 3 remaining Jews

Perhaps he is speaking relatively, as in, "when living with Muslims every 15 minutes feels like a few decades"!  ;D
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #6 on: February 02, 2011, 02:33:19 AM »
The only thing Moolies can live "in peace" with are camel turds.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #7 on: February 02, 2011, 08:21:05 AM »
The only thing Moolies can live "in peace" with are camel turds.

Or while they're "resting in peace."
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision