Author Topic: !!! Soros Blames Egypts problems on Israel !!!  (Read 1174 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
!!! Soros Blames Egypts problems on Israel !!!
« on: February 03, 2011, 11:41:59 AM »
Famous Kapo and anti-semite George Soros continues his rants and incitement against Israel...

http://voices.washingtonpost.com/right-turn/2011/02/soros_blames_jews_for_egypt.html

Posted at 11:17 AM ET, 02/ 3/2011
Soros blames Jews for Egypt
By Jennifer Rubin

Today George Soros's latest dose of vitriol against Israel appears in the pages of The Post. Soros vouches for a potential Egyptian government comprised of the Muslim Brotherhood and Mohamed ElBaradei. But then he goes on:

The main stumbling block is Israel. In reality, Israel has as much to gain from the spread of democracy in the Middle East as the United States has. But Israel is unlikely to recognize its own best interests because the change is too sudden and carries too many risks. And some U.S. supporters of Israel are more rigid and ideological than Israelis themselves. Fortunately, Obama is not beholden to the religious right, which has carried on a veritable vendetta against him. The American Israel Public Affairs Committee is no longer monolithic or the sole representative of the Jewish community. The main danger is that the Obama administration will not adjust its policies quickly enough to the suddenly changed reality.

This is the "Israel lobby" canard writ large. In his view, apparently Obama is a pawn of Israel and of American Jews. (Odd Soros thinks so little of Obama since Soros raised millions for his election.) This is rubbish. Israel may be concerned about the turmoil and fear a post-Mubarak Egypt, but there's no evidence that is the cause of Obama's inertness. And, moreover, what evidence is there that "U.S. supporters of Israel are more rigid and ideological than Israelis"? In fact, the exact opposite is true, as pointed out by figures as ideologically diverse as Jeffrey Goldberg of The Atlantic and Elliott Abrams, former deputy national security adviser to George W. Bush .

And why the slur against AIPAC? Oh, yes, Soros funds J Street, founded as a declared opponent of and alternative to AIPAC. J Street, of course, has called for the U.S. to join in condemning Israel at the U.N.

One wonders how the defenders of Soros, many Jews among them, feel about this. Can we expect 400 rabbis to express outrage? I won't hold my breath.

George Soros {Yemach Shemo} is an enemy of the Jewish people. That anyone who calls themselves a rabbi would defend such a worthless piece of flesh as Soros is a desecration of G-ds name. Soros stands boldly against Jews and Judaism and we will be better off once he has passed on. I pray for Soros to be wiped from the earth each day....

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
Re: !!! Soros Blames Egypts problems on Israel !!!
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2011, 12:07:13 PM »
I used to admire Soros until I learned that he was a self hating Jew.  I even read his book, "The Alchemy of Finance".  What a disgusting loathesome self hating Jew.  Why G-d has given him so much talent and wealth is a question I cannot answer.  When people here talk about something bad happening to an evil person as proof that G-d does bring justice to earth, the fact that a Soros can have such power and wealth largely tells me that justice is at the very best spotty.
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2011, 12:09:25 PM »
I used to admire Soros until I learned that he was a self hating Jew.  I even read his book, "The Alchemy of Finance".  What a disgusting loathesome self hating Jew.  Why G-d has given him so much talent and wealth is a question I cannot answer.  When people here talk about something bad happening to an evil person as proof that G-d does bring justice to earth, the fact that a Soros can have such power and wealth largely tells me that justice is at the very best spotty.

No, do not believe like that...

Actually Jewish belief is that there are times that Bad things happen to good people, and times that good things happen to wicked people. If you are interested I will explain why, according to Jewish belief, this happens...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2011, 12:20:43 PM »

Actually Jewish belief is that there are times that Bad things happen to good people, and times that good things happen to wicked people. If you are interested I will explain why, according to Jewish belief, this happens...

I would be interested in your explanation but my point is that I think this is not a rare exception.
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2011, 01:10:20 PM »
I would be interested in your explanation but my point is that I think this is not a rare exception.

True.... Sometimes Hashem grants the wicked all the earthly desires, happiness, wealth, health, and all the good in this world, yet he withholds the true reward which is the next world. This concept is difficult to comprehend because we do not really know about the next world, and we must rely on trust in Hashem.

The righteous in this world are often oppressed and suffering. In some respects suffering, in Judaism, is a Kapporot or a atonement for the sins which we are, and our people are, guilty of. Again this concept cannot just be taken on face value because otherwise it would appear that Hashem is being cruel to us.

The concept that Hashem acts as a loving father to his children we must assume that the suffering we endure will ultimately be for the good. Although things appear bad in this world to us, there is a greater good which lies right around the corner which we do not yet understand.

So even when things seem dire and impossible a Jew should try to see how it will result in the ultimate good for Hashem and for humanity. The appearance of the wicked getting all the wealth and health should not be depressing to us. When we see people who are heretics and sinners living high on the hog we should look and see that Hashem has turned his back on them and will let them lose all their merits in the next world.

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2011, 01:38:43 PM »
Oh my G-d! Would this Judenrat traitor just bite the dust already! Yimach shmo vizichro!

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: February 03, 2011, 02:42:18 PM »
Soros is intelligent and he knows exactly that the Muslim Brotherhood will take over. Then the Hamas will get every weapon that they want.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: February 03, 2011, 02:50:34 PM »
A big huge ymach shmo to soros.  May we see Gd's justice on him in our lifetime
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
« Reply #8 on: February 03, 2011, 04:59:51 PM »

One reason, if evil did not have lucrative properties people would have temptation to engage in it.
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #9 on: February 03, 2011, 05:01:16 PM »
This is the Soros that all of the self-hating Jews of the world love so much...

Offline The proud Jew

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #10 on: February 03, 2011, 05:19:20 PM »
wasnt he 14 years old in hungary snitching on fellow jews to the nazis