Author Topic: Volkswagon Corrado (ever hear of it?) video  (Read 2713 times)

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
Volkswagon Corrado (ever hear of it?) video
« on: February 03, 2011, 10:01:59 PM »
Pretty cool car.  I read that stock it ran 0-60 mph in 7 seconds, which was very fast at the time.

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
Re: Volkswagon Corrado (ever hear of it?) video
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2011, 11:01:12 PM »
What's this? They drive on the wrong side of the road in Japan too?
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2011, 11:20:51 PM »
בס''ד

This Nazi car company Volkswagon, along with Mercedes Benz ys"v, participated in the holocaust. They supported Hitler and worked for the victory of Nazi Germany while over 6 million Jews were murdered in the worst crime in human history.

They should be boycotted forever.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2011, 01:55:06 AM »
Chaim, you're absolutely right about Nazi Volkswagen and its role in the Shoah. Don't forget also that VW was a communist company also whose original purpose was to produce a Marxist car for each and every German.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2011, 01:56:19 AM »
Ive always had a problem with Volkswagon because it was a SPECIFIC creation of the 3rd Reich.  The name itself is a Nazi name... As the nazis used VOLK in the names of nearly everything they created.

However, in practice, I really only boycott German companies that knowlingly helped or abetted the 'final solution'.  Ive heard BMW might be guilty of this, and they used concentration camps for free labor.

But there are thousands of German companies that were around in the 1930s and 40s and I use their products all the time.  To me its much more important to boycott countries that are doing things NOW in the present, since boycotting them actually serves a purpose.  But boycotting Bayer, Kodak, Hugo Boss, Mercedes serves no purpose.  People need to be held accountable for what they did, but the current owners and administrators of these companies have done nothing, and werent even alive when the atrocities happened, many arent even German.  Unless buying the products somehow glorifies Naziism, (Again, I think Volkswagon sorta does) I'm not gonna boycott it.

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2011, 03:19:00 AM »
I love VW Corrado - that is a very cool card indeed, timeless.
I disagree that VW is a Nazi company. It is Not. I disagree with Chaim on this one.

Volkswagen seeks more Israeli suppliers:
http://archive.globes.co.il/searchgl/Volkswagen%20seeks%20more%20Israeli%20suppliers_h_hd_2L34oDJ4nELmnC30mDZ4qEJWoBcXqRMm0.html
Volkswagen Group seeking technology in Israel
http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3923311,00.html
Does this sound like a Nazi company? Merkava is using a canon from Rheinmetall. Israel's best in the world submarines are manufactured by U boat company Howaldtswerke-Deutsche Werft AG (HDW)

VW is very popular and prestigious manufacturer in Israel - a lot of Israeli Jews are driving VW and a great majority of them are not self-hating.  I only drive German cars and I am not self-hating and support JTF. I think labelling German companies as Nazi is overreaching and counter-productive. Is Mitsubishi still is an Imperialist Japanese company? Is Jaguar a colonialist car company? FORD, Shell, GM had direct business dealings with the Nazis in violation of law.  Rolls Royce sold Nazi their first aircraft engines found in the infamous ME109. Are they still Nazi collaborators?
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: February 04, 2011, 05:36:28 AM »
It's a very safe car the car you show in the photo
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #7 on: February 05, 2011, 06:49:58 PM »
It's a very safe car the car you show in the photo
This is definietely not the point of Corrado.  ;D
Although, as a German cars are among the safest in the world.
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: February 05, 2011, 06:50:30 PM »
It might be ok to drive a Volkswagon :yuck: But just the sight of a Volkswagen always brings a picture of Hitler to my mind. :nono:

Hitler and The Volkswagen
http://www.bytwerk.com/gpa/vw.htm
« Last Edit: February 05, 2011, 07:20:59 PM by cjd »
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #9 on: February 05, 2011, 10:01:05 PM »
It was designed by the fuhrer.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: February 06, 2011, 10:08:47 AM »
I like it more silent. With this engine sound I would get headaches. Even the Diesel engine of my small old truck is not like this.  :o
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #11 on: February 06, 2011, 10:13:55 AM »
בס''ד

This Nazi car company Volkswagon, along with Mercedes Benz ys"v, participated in the holocaust. They supported Hitler and worked for the victory of Nazi Germany while over 6 million Jews were murdered in the worst crime in human history.

They should be boycotted forever.

Exactly. Don't forget the Volkswagen Beetle was Hitler's love child.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
« Reply #12 on: February 07, 2011, 01:11:23 AM »
Volkswagen was created by Hitler [the Beetle was literally his personal concoction].  Its simply a matter of self respect to choose another car. -- Just not a Ford [Henry Ford brought the Protocals to America and published them in his newspaper].

Hitler's personal cars were Benzes.  Its just bad taste and hints at low self respect for a Jew to drive such a car.

I try and boycott as much German products as I can.  F--- the German people and their lederhosen wearing society.
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein