Author Topic: PBS documentary about the 6-day war  (Read 2981 times)

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
PBS documentary about the 6-day war
« on: June 04, 2007, 11:48:08 PM »
Anyone see it?  for those who did, what were your impressions?

All I can say we won and we won big time..but we didn't win enough and many Jews back then as again today are a bunch of p-ssies!
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
Re: PBS documentary about the 6-day war
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2007, 01:19:44 AM »
No, PBS doesn't come to Israel unfortunately so I missed it but I'm downloading a History Channel Battlefield Detectives special on the Six Day War which should be interesting.  If anyone's interested, there's a torrent available for it.
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline cosmokramer

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2007, 04:19:46 AM »
PBS is very anti-Israel. I think the sic day war documentry will favor the Arabs. Only good to come from PBS was Mr. Rogers and the Brit-coms. However I have seen some good stuff on PBS. But if you give them money you are stupid.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2007, 07:39:10 AM »
PBS is very anti-Israel. I think the sic day war documentry will favor the Arabs. Only good to come from PBS was Mr. Rogers and the Brit-coms. However I have seen some good stuff on PBS. But if you give them money you are stupid.

IT was very sympathetic to the Arabs...and weren't too sympathetic to Israel.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Masha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2007, 09:06:14 AM »
IT was very sympathetic to the Arabs...and weren't too sympathetic to Israel.

I haven't seen this documentary. But how CAN it possibly be sympathetic to the arabs and anti-Israel? Who attacked in that war? Who was the victim? What kind of sick mind can pervert such a clear-cut case?

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2007, 09:18:37 AM »
PBS can turn anything pro arab[moslem].Frank Gaffney and 2 others made a film about moslems who are trying to fight fundementalists and they would'nt show it.The first panel at pbs gave the o.k. then they got rid of that panel brought in 5 new panelists one an admirer of Farrakan and one a member of CAIR they said no to it.They instead put on documentary with Robert MacNeil whickh supported CAIR
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03