Author Topic: Ovadia Yosef has struck again!  (Read 7173 times)

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
Ovadia Yosef has struck again!
« on: June 05, 2007, 12:28:06 AM »
I am trying to hold myself back here so I will not use any extreme language but Ovadia Yosef has just supported Shimon Peresite for president of Israel. I have nothing else to say.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Bannedfan

Re: Ovadia Yosef has struck again!
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2007, 01:28:57 AM »
I think the evidence shows he speaks from both sides of his mouth. There are far better Torah leaders than him.

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2007, 07:05:39 AM »
This is not a stable man. It is a shame he is in such a position where people revere him so. Shimon Peres has been one of Israel's worst human beings ever.

http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/867038.html

I would love to know how he can justify supporting Shimon Peres using the Torah. I'm sure it will be like these crazies who say the Bible supports abortion/homosexuality. I sincerely hope Sefardim are not going to support Yosef on this.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2007, 10:29:57 AM by thunderbolt »
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2007, 10:40:04 AM »
Downwithislam, is there any way you can write Ovadia Yossef directly?  After all, he's a public figure in Israel, and you could give him a piece of your mind. 

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2007, 04:25:12 PM »
Lisa, he is in Israel and I doubt he speaks English. He is also old and prob doesn't even know how to turn a computer on. There is no way to contact him that I know of and I don't think it would do any good even if there was a way.

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2007, 05:08:58 PM »
There are much more learned and more courageous Rabbis than Ovadia Yosef.

Have you guys heard of Rav David Bar Hayim of Machonshilo.org?

He is quite something.
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Offline Dominater96

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #6 on: June 05, 2007, 10:58:36 PM »
I think the evidence shows he speaks from both sides of his mouth. There are far better Torah leaders than him.
He's an animal, but I'm sad to say that I rely on his halachic rulings, stuff you can't get anywhere as. As a leader of Am Yisrael, of course he's totally unreliable.
You know that you are going to hell, right?

Offline Dominater96

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #7 on: June 05, 2007, 10:59:45 PM »
Lisa, he is in Israel and I doubt he speaks English. He is also old and prob doesn't even know how to turn a computer on. There is no way to contact him that I know of and I don't think it would do any good even if there was a way.
He doesnt care what you say either, you are all pieces of trash compared to him, you dont even deserve to lick his shoes.

Offline Dominater96

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #8 on: June 05, 2007, 11:04:25 PM »
I am trying to hold myself back here so I will not use any extreme language but Ovadia Yosef has just supported Shimon Peresite for president of Israel. I have nothing else to say.
You have to learn torah as well as politics. I was speaking to my rabbi who has a picture of himself and Harav Ovadia in his office, and asked him about this. He answered, the only way to get him out of poilitcs is oddly enough, to get him to be president. Also this is a money thing. They are going to back the person who they think is going to win, because they need $ to fund Yeshiva bachurim who learn all day, and dont have food to eat. He is backing Peres because Peres is projected to come out the victor, and usually the people who reap the rewards of the victor are the people that back him.

Offline Dominater96

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #9 on: June 06, 2007, 12:07:00 AM »
The torah doesnt allow you to speak bad about him.

Bannedfan

« Reply #10 on: June 06, 2007, 12:07:44 AM »
He doesn't care about the political party, just whether someone is Sfardic or not.
This sounds perilously close to racism to me. :o

Offline Dominater96

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #11 on: June 06, 2007, 12:51:50 AM »
He doesn't care about the political party, just whether someone is Sfardic or not.
This sounds perilously close to racism to me. :o
No it isnt. He just doesnt trust the Ashkenaz as much as he trusts sephardim. Secular Ashkenaz Zionists destroyed many Sephardic lives, physically, and spiritually.

Bannedfan

« Reply #12 on: June 06, 2007, 01:16:53 AM »
Secular Ashkenaz Zionists destroyed many Sephardic lives, physically, and spiritually.
Isn't "secular Zionist" pretty much an oxymoron?

I certainly do not count David ben GAYrion and his flunkies and supporters as true Zionists. Their goal was not a Jewish state, but a Marxist/Leninist/Stalinist state that happened to be originated by Jews. They wanted Arab Marxists to join their state, and thus wanted to purge Israel of real Jews. Of course, this is hardly news to anyone.

Offline Mifletzet

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #13 on: June 06, 2007, 04:42:26 AM »
On this audio clip http://www.bestsharing.com/files/gqfWPc265042/shas.wav.html
Chaim calls Shas as being "unbelievably evil", and that Rabbi Ovadia Yosef is "Ovadia Kessef", "a degenerate", "completely and utterly insane", "senile", "a moron" etc etc.!

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #14 on: June 06, 2007, 09:51:36 AM »
He doesnt care what you say either, you are all pieces of trash compared to him, you dont even deserve to lick his shoes.

Dominater, I just don't understand why you would even bother posting on a Kahanist forum considering you idolize a man that's in favor of giving up Jerusalem. 
If you're in favor of giving up Jewish land, then all I can say is you are entitled to your opinion.  But don't expect any agreement from Kahanist Jews whom you consider trash. 

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #15 on: June 06, 2007, 01:00:28 PM »
Is it true that Rav Yosef cannot even be questioned? Can his political decisions be questioned or is everything he says/does considered infalliable? This makes little sense. I can understand with halachic decisions but in terms of political decisions is he not fair game?

Dominator seems to deify him the way the Chabad deify their rebbe.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #16 on: June 06, 2007, 01:57:12 PM »
Lisa, I couldn't agree more. Dominater96 is a little boy who is in high school and is obviously under the control of some fanatical traitor rabbi who is in bed with Ovadia Yosef. Te fact that he would support someone solely to get funds for his yeshiva means that he is a prostitute willing to sell out the jewish people. Chaim has spoken about this many times before. We most certainly are allowed to criticise Ovadia and we will. I doubt Dominator96 is a torah scholar of any sorts or else he would think for himself without just following some crazy rabbi. Ovadia supporting Shimon peresite is all we really need to know about him. I think we shouldn't be afraid to criticise ovadia on this forum. I don't care if a certain person on here will be offended.

Offline Dominater96

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #17 on: June 06, 2007, 10:07:48 PM »

Dominater, I just don't understand why you would even bother posting on a Kahanist forum considering you idolize a man that's in favor of giving up Jerusalem. 
If you're in favor of giving up Jewish land, then all I can say is you are entitled to your opinion.  But don't expect any agreement from Kahanist Jews whom you consider trash. 

No Lisa he isnt in favor of giving up Jewish land. He holds ( which my rabbi doesnt hold by ) that you are halachiclly allowed to negotiate with arabs, and even go as far as to give up land if it has the chance for peace. He believes that it is Pikuach Nefesh.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #18 on: June 07, 2007, 12:11:09 AM »
Has he sincerely reversed his stance considering how Arabs honor any concessions made by Israel? 

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #19 on: June 07, 2007, 12:26:29 AM »
What kind of Kahanist actually likes Ovadia Yosef?  If you like his halachic works, that's one thing but his political views are seriously messed up.
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"
-Rabbi Meir Kahane Zs'l HYD

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #20 on: June 10, 2007, 11:31:36 AM »
Dominater, you mention the Jews that study the Torah all day and don't work.  Why is it necessary to be in bed with Shimon Peres just for the sake of giving these people welfare?  Why can't they get a job and study Torah on their spare time? 

And don't even think of calling me an ignorant racist.  My parents are good, hardworking Iranian Jews.  My father, and all my relatives would
never in a million years go on welfare just so they can spend their days reading the Torah.   

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #21 on: June 10, 2007, 12:02:52 PM »
No Lisa he isnt in favor of giving up Jewish land. He holds ( which my rabbi doesnt hold by ) that you are halachiclly allowed to negotiate with arabs, and even go as far as to give up land if it has the chance for peace. He believes that it is Pikuach Nefesh.
Dominater, no other respectable rabbis teach that. The Torah does NOT teach that sparing Arab life is of tantamount importance.

Offline Dominater96

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #22 on: June 10, 2007, 12:38:58 PM »
Dominater, no other respectable rabbis teach that. The Torah does NOT teach that sparing Arab life is of tantamount importance.
[/quote WHO IS TALKING ABOUT ARAB LIFE HERE????

Offline Dominater96

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #23 on: June 10, 2007, 12:43:13 PM »
Dominater, you mention the Jews that study the Torah all day and don't work.  Why is it necessary to be in bed with Shimon Peres just for the sake of giving these people welfare?  Why can't they get a job and study Torah on their spare time? 

And don't even think of calling me an ignorant racist.  My parents are good, hardworking Iranian Jews.  My father, and all my relatives would
never in a million years go on welfare just so they can spend their days reading the Torah.   
That is what you will never understand. In the time of the Neviim, they used to split the soldiers up into 2 groups, one group who fought in the actual war, and the other group who learned torah for the sake of the fighters. If they have a job, they have less time to learn. I would be happy to know that my tax money is going to young bachurim to learn. They want to learn EVERY BREATHING SECOND.

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #24 on: June 10, 2007, 12:52:23 PM »
As Chaim pointed out, if everyone sits around and learns Torah all day the state of Israel would die.