Author Topic: INTERRACIAL RELATIONSHIPS !  (Read 24853 times)

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
INTERRACIAL RELATIONSHIPS !
« on: June 05, 2007, 10:04:05 AM »
Why do so many white women nowadays prefer to go hand in hand with ugly, hoody, gangster looking black gorillas?
The white women are so proud in taking such steps, they look all around and are filled with such joy. That is such a disgusting site to see. I'm sorry but I don't understand it!
I think there is a real campaign to get white women in the black male community that they will do anything to get a one.
I just feel sorry for all those Black women who have to suffer for this, because you know, for a white man to go for a black woman is probably as low as you can go. Just doesn't happen nearly as often...
Just a thought, I happen to live in NYC,Queens and I see it all to often.

Imerica

Re: INTERRACIAL RELATIONSHIPS !
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2007, 10:31:52 AM »
Why do so many white women nowadays prefer to go hand in hand with ugly, hoody, gangster looking black gorillas?
The white women are so proud in taking such steps, they look all around and are filled with such joy. That is such a disgusting site to see. I'm sorry but I don't understand it!
I think there is a real campaign to get white women in the black male community that they will do anything to get a one.
I just feel sorry for all those Black women who have to suffer for this, because you know, for a white man to go for a black woman is probably as low as you can go. Just doesn't happen nearly as often...

Love has no color. But I want to say this, I know plenty of black women who abhor seeing white women with black men. They feel like the white woman are taking what "belongs to them". Men are human no matter what color, they're not something you own. My own brother prefers white woman to black women. I even have a biracial neice who I think is precious. And if my daughters decided that they'd like to date anyone other than black men (my 16 year old's boyfriend is Asian), I'd let them have at it. Happiness comes once in a lifetime. There's nothing worse than dictating to a young adult that they can't date/ marry someone of a different race.

Allen-T

« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2007, 11:02:26 AM »
It's not the color, my son's mother is a very attractive black woman, can't complain about anything in the looks dept. there. If women are normal, great. If they are beasts, RUN! This might sound crude but when I was very young I decided I wanted all different types of girls. I serially dated, in order; Greek,Cuban,Jewish,German,Ukraniane,Puerto Rican,Italian,Italian again,Haitian and finally married a Czech-American. Each one beautiful inside and out in their own ways, of course my wife is the best though. My wife claims that my infatuation with Asian pop music is because I was always rejected by the Asian girls!!! ;D ;D ;D

Imerica

« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2007, 11:15:10 AM »
It's not the color, my son's mother is a very attractive black woman, can't complain about anything in the looks dept. there. If women are normal, great. If they are beasts, RUN! This might sound crude but when I was very young I decided I wanted all different types of girls. I serially dated, in order; Greek,Cuban,Jewish,German,Ukraniane,Puerto Rican,Italian,Italian again,Haitian and finally married a Czech-American. Each one beautiful inside and out in their own ways, of course my wife is the best though. My wife claims that my infatuation with Asian pop music is because I was always rejected by the Asian girls!!! ;D ;D ;D
From your posts, I read that 'beasts' are those (blacks) who act ignorant and violent. I get that. I call blacks who murder people, rape people and other things monsters too. But what about black women makes some white men call them ugly?

Joe Schmo

« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2007, 01:04:31 PM »

You were rejected by Asians?  Asian girls are generally the only ones that give me the time of day.

White girls are stuck up.

Imerica

« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2007, 03:59:08 PM »

You were rejected by Asians?  Asian girls are generally the only ones that give me the time of day.

I think you're wrong there.

Joe Schmo

« Reply #6 on: June 05, 2007, 04:09:23 PM »

I'm glad you think I'm right about everything else!

Imerica

« Reply #7 on: June 06, 2007, 01:52:33 AM »

It's not that I think you're wrong ebout exactly everything but you're wrong  to think that all white girls are stuck up. I know a lot who are great people. That's what I'm saying.

Joe Schmo

« Reply #8 on: June 06, 2007, 03:58:15 AM »

It's not that I think you're wrong ebout exactly everything but you're wrong  to think that all white girls are stuck up. I know a lot who are great people. That's what I'm saying.

You're correct.  I live in Southern California however, and the white women here are indeed more stuck up than they are elsewhere.

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #9 on: June 06, 2007, 03:59:45 AM »

I think these white girls are heavily influenced by the black rap culture that is dominant in youth oriented media. There may also be an inclination or desire to rebel against acceptable societal norms. That may factor into why these girls would choose to go out with such ugly creatures who have absolutely no redeemable qualities whatsoever. Queens is also majority non-white (whites account for roughly 44% of the population). I live in a suburb in Long Island that is 98% white and you rarely see this kind of thing. At least here there's some semblance of normalcy. I'm not against the idea of interracial relationships, but having lived in Queens for ten years I know for a fact that the blacks you are describing are complete scum. I don't understand it either! It's one of those not so fascinating mysteries of life.

Allen-T

« Reply #10 on: June 06, 2007, 06:37:23 AM »

I made a fool of myself chasing this Asian girl in high school, even got my best friend Carol to bring her to my house once, but no dice. Years later I was friendly with a Chinese girl named Helen,again no dice. dunno? 

Allen-T

« Reply #11 on: June 06, 2007, 06:55:40 AM »
From your posts, I read that 'beasts' are those (blacks) who act ignorant and violent. I get that. I call blacks who murder people, rape people and other things monsters too. But what about black women makes some white men call them ugly?

I think there is pretty and ugly in all races. Some races more of one than another. Czech Republic is goddess central, for example. Personally, I always went for women that were unusual looking. There had to be a uniqueness that was also attractive. I don't like plain looking girls, like Jennifer Aniston. Even though she is a total beast of a person, I dig Kimora Lee Simmons, that type of unusual. I have always thought Pam Grier [1972, not so much now] was one of the most beautiful women ever. Erica, guys are not into ugly women of any race. the biggest white racist going, if they had to choose between a ugly white exterior or a hot black one to match with a good interior, most would choose the black hot exterior. Otherwise there must be some homo genes there ;)       

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: June 06, 2007, 10:38:54 AM »
 OK,
  In today society to date outside of your race is not frowned upon as in years passed, you might still get the odd looks here and there. Is it really that much better or is it the curiosity that drives people to this?
I personally have dated women that were nonwhite (hispanic,Asian,black) but I never felt comfortable as with a white woman, not to say that we didn't get along. I just think that psychologically it put a strain on the relationship

Offline BabylonianJew

• Senior JTFer
  • Berber/Shepardic Jew
« Reply #13 on: June 06, 2007, 02:04:16 PM »
This is fruit of thy loins again. Nuff said. Also racial intermarriages are uncommon.

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: June 07, 2007, 06:24:52 PM »
I'm sorry, we're you referring to me as 'Fruit'?
I don't understand what you talking about. Can you please be more specific as to why you are saying that?
I thought that we are here to express our concerns and deal with issues that matter, not to call people names!

Imerica

« Reply #15 on: June 08, 2007, 01:20:31 AM »
I'm sorry, we're you referring to me as 'Fruit'?
I don't understand what you talking about. Can you please be more specific as to why you are saying that?
I thought that we are here to express our concerns and deal with issues that matter, not to call people names!

Pay no mind. They were talking about the ex-resident bi-polar "Fruit of thy loins" who always lamented to us that the black man must have something special that white women want, because fruit was surely lacking in it. (his opinion). He was a very intelligent cat...if it wasn't for the fact that every post he put up was heavy laden with "white women LOVE black men but hate me", he'd have been taken more seriously IMO.

Imerica

« Reply #16 on: June 08, 2007, 01:22:34 AM »
This is fruit of thy loins again. Nuff said. Also racial intermarriages are uncommon.
What year are you living in, seriously? Interracial marriages are as common as the nose on your face, BabylonianJew.

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #17 on: June 08, 2007, 07:15:32 AM »
Imerica, interracial relationships still are pretty uncommon.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Allen-T

« Reply #18 on: June 08, 2007, 07:23:18 AM »
What year are you living in, seriously? Interracial marriages are as common as the nose on your face, BabylonianJew.

Are marriages common these days? 

Allen-T

« Reply #19 on: June 08, 2007, 07:24:07 AM »

FOTL's nightmare seems to be flourishing in Brooklyn.

Imerica

« Reply #20 on: June 08, 2007, 09:37:50 AM »
Based on what fact, exactly? Because YOU don't see many interracial relationships?

Imerica

« Reply #21 on: June 09, 2007, 12:08:05 PM »

With all due respect, weren't you in an interracial relationship, Allen-T? Are you for it if a white man is interested in a black woman and against it if a black man is interested in a white woman?

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #22 on: June 09, 2007, 03:32:17 PM »
At least people are getting married and aren't cohabiting.....thats all that matters to me anyhow.

Allen-T

« Reply #23 on: June 09, 2007, 04:04:07 PM »

With all due respect, weren't you in an interracial relationship, Allen-T? Are you for it if a white man is interested in a black woman and against it if a black man is interested in a white woman?

I have no problem with two decent people of opposite races marrying within a proper religious context. I don't think it's a good idea, but I have nothing against it. I was obsessed with sex from a very young age and started on this path of dating different types of women early. Greek, Jewish, Cuban, Ukraniane, Puerto Rican,etc. I just love women and thought "gee, I want to try every flavor imaginable". Of course this was irresponsible and wrong. I was a lover of evil before I found Christ. As far as the specific combination of black male/white female goes, I think in most cases the white woman has serious low self esteem issues. Black men in general are beasts that have no value for women of any color. That is because most black males were not raised by men.  Black men generally view "getting the white girl" as a means of attacking what they perceive is the reason they are failures; White men. Everything is whitey's fault in most depraved black brains. So I take particular issue with white women going with black men[except if it's within a proper religious dating context] because as a white man I view most black men as my enemy. Not my biggest enemy, but an enemy[they are too stupid to be that much of an enemy]. I am committed to doing whatever it takes to make sure that whites get as fair a chance as possible in light of unjust things like Affirmative Action laws. For example, my wife no longer offers tutoring at her church on Saturdays because it's all stupid black retards and illegals. It's not a "racist" thing, but she understands that helping these kids that already have laws working for them to the disadvantage of white kids would, in the final analysis, be working against her own people. I would do anything to elevate white people and anything to kick blacks and hispanics down, simply to level the playing field for whites. So call me a racist, I don't care. Rabbi Kahane was called a racist every day. I am in good company.   

Imerica

« Reply #24 on: June 09, 2007, 07:17:37 PM »

I have no problem with two decent people of opposite races marrying within a proper religious context. I don't think it's a good idea, but I have nothing against it. I was obsessed with sex from a very young age and started on this path of dating different types of women early. Greek, Jewish, Cuban, Ukraniane, Puerto Rican,etc. I just love women and thought "gee, I want to try every flavor imaginable". Of course this was irresponsible and wrong. I was a lover of evil before I found Christ. As far as the specific combination of black male/white female goes, I think in most cases the white woman has serious low self esteem issues. Black men in general are beasts that have no value for women of any color. That is because most black males were not raised by men.  Black men generally view "getting the white girl" as a means of attacking what they perceive is the reason they are failures; White men. Everything is whitey's fault in most depraved black brains. So I take particular issue with white women going with black men[except if it's within a proper religious dating context] because as a white man I view most black men as my enemy. Not my biggest enemy, but an enemy[they are too stupid to be that much of an enemy]. I am committed to doing whatever it takes to make sure that whites get as fair a chance as possible in light of unjust things like Affirmative Action laws. For example, my wife no longer offers tutoring at her church on Saturdays because it's all stupid black retards and illegals. It's not a "racist" thing, but she understands that helping these kids that already have laws working for them to the disadvantage of white kids would, in the final analysis, be working against her own people. I would do anything to elevate white people and anything to kick blacks and hispanics down, simply to level the playing field for whites. So call me a racist, I don't care. Rabbi Kahane was called a racist every day. I am in good company.   
How Christian of you. ::)

Its a shame that someone would willfully refuse to help a black child because there are laws to help them. That's crazy. I'm going to become a teacher and in the process, I'll help those children who need my help. Affirmative action has nothing to do with this. It simply wouldn't be fair of me to push a child off to the side to another service if I can provide it without making them feel stupid and incapable of doing for themselves.