Author Topic: Sudanese men beaten with clubs and stabbed by Israeli youths  (Read 665 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Sudanese men beaten with clubs and stabbed by Israeli youths
« on: February 12, 2011, 06:59:05 PM »
http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4027525,00.html   

I really prefer the attacks against muzzies Sudanese and qurananimal philistines be directed against  the Jewish leftist traitors in Israel

Police: Sudanese men stabbed by Israeli gang

Two victims suffered serious injuries from attack with knives, clubs due to ethnic origin, police say

Yoav Zitun
Published:    02.12.11, 22:17 / Israel News

Share on TwitterShare on Facebook

The tension escalating between Bnei Brak residents and illegal refugees came to a head Saturday when two Sudanese men were attacked with knives and clubs by a gang of Israeli youths. An initial police investigation found that they were assaulted because of their ethnic origin.

One of the men was stabbed several times in his abdomen and back, suffering moderate injuries. The other suffered minor injuries after being beaten. A Magen David Adom emergency crew tended to the victims before evacuating them to Sheba Hospital in Tel Hashomer.

A police investigation found that the two Sudanese nationals, both in their early 20s, were sitting at a public park in the Pardes Katz neighborhood around 5:30 pm when a group of three to five Jewish youths passed by and started a conversation with them.

Entrance to park where attack took place. (Photo: Ofer Amram)

Suddenly, one of the Israelis took out a knife and stabbed one of the victims, who consequently collapsed on the sidewalk. Meanwhile, the other members of the group attacked the remaining Sudanese with clubs.

Following the incident, police began scanning the area for the suspects. Efforts were also made to collect information that might reveal the attackers' identities.

'It was only matter of time'

A resident of Dangur Street, where the incident took place, said that he was not surprised by the unfolding of the events.

"Over the past year there has been great tension between the Sudanese walking in groups around our streets, spreading fear among the neighborhood residents and our daughters," he said. "It was only a matter of time before something like this happened."

Prompted by the growing numbers of of Sudanese refugees in the neighborhood, Bnei Brak rabbis issued a statement last October, calling on residents to avoid renting homes to Africans, and warned against a "spiritual danger." Around the same time, a whistleblower hotline threatened to expose the names of Jews renting property to foreigners, in hopes of shaming them into stopping.
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
Re: Sudanese men beaten with clubs and stabbed by Israeli youths
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2011, 09:31:37 PM »
(Whiny Self-hating Jew voice) Oh no! This is terrible!!!!!! Those poor Sudanese men were beaten horribly!!!! I really wished the Israeli government would do something about this.

They deserved every bit of it.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2011, 10:25:27 PM »
http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4027525,00.html   

I really prefer the attacks against muzzies Sudanese and qurananimal philistines be directed against  the Jewish leftist traitors in Israel

Why?  Afraid of "what the goyim will say?"

I don't have any preference when it comes to attacks against enemies of the Jewish people.   

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2011, 08:24:17 AM »
Let these primate invaders understand their place

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2011, 08:25:31 AM »
Why?  Afraid of "what the goyim will say?"

I don't have any preference when it comes to attacks against enemies of the Jewish people.   
No because it's leftist Israeli who do the most harm to Israel with their NGO money
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2011, 11:48:23 AM »
No because it's leftist Israeli who do the most harm to Israel with their NGO money

I think the sudanese infiltrators are doing a lot of harm right now - more than betselem could dream of - and many people in israel agree with me.

Offline Maccabi

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #6 on: February 13, 2011, 01:06:56 PM »
Yasher Koach to these wonderful Israeli youths for performing this mitzvah.

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #7 on: February 13, 2011, 02:31:46 PM »
These Sudanes shouldn't be there in the first place! Who knows what lead to this attack? As I know Israeli youth, they rarely go about beating people with sticks and knives, unless provoked.
Hayot Araviot Masrihot