Author Topic: I WAS JUST TALKING TO VICKI POLIN ON FACEBOOK....SHE WAS ON OPRAH IN 1989  (Read 1751 times)

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
We had this whole discussion on somebody's wall.......at first we were arguing because she said she was a liberal but then she agreed with me when I said Arabs shouldn't be living in Israel. She asked if I knew who she was and I googled her and she's the head of some anti-sex violence orginization but she was on Oprah in 1989 because her family worshiped the devil in some satanic ritual and they were Jewish, too. I was like Holy Sht I was just talking to someone about politics preaching my right wing ideology to someone who was on Oprah because she sacrificed infants to the devil!!!!!!

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: I WAS JUST TALKING TO VICKI POLIN ON FACEBOOK....SHE WAS ON OPRAH IN 1989
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2011, 11:05:42 PM »
We had this whole discussion on somebody's wall.......at first we were arguing because she said she was a liberal but then she agreed with me when I said Arabs shouldn't be living in Israel. She asked if I knew who she was and I googled her and she's the head of some anti-sex violence orginization but she was on Oprah in 1989 because her family worshiped the devil in some satanic ritual and they were Jewish, too. I was like Holy Sht I was just talking to someone about politics preaching my right wing ideology to someone who was on Oprah because she sacrificed infants to the devil!!!!!!

Yeah, but no one believes her crazy story that she told on oprah.   She claimed her parents were doing child sacrifice and worshiping the devil!    Completely insane!

She is doing some important work now, but she has no credibility because of her crazy hallucinating antisemitic stories she told on oprah.     And unfortunately her organization assumes guilt in all accusations so it has taken on a nutty character similar to her story telling.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2011, 11:07:31 PM »
It was almost a full out war until Hashem intervened and Baruch Hashem we made peace. I sent her a private message afterward saying I googled her and asking if she was on Oprah. Waiting to hear back. Should I invite her to JTF or is it worth it?

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2011, 11:09:47 PM »
It was almost a full out war until Hashem intervened and Baruch Hashem we made peace. I sent her a private message afterward saying I googled her and asking if she was on Oprah. Waiting to hear back. Should I invite her to JTF or is it worth it?

I guess, why not.  If she believes Arabs shouldn't be in Israel she'll fit in here.   I do think her heart is in the right place because she wants to help victims of abuse.   

But I wonder if she still believes the story she told on Oprah or if she admits it was planted false memory or lies or something else?

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2011, 11:12:34 PM »
I guess, why not.  If she believes Arabs shouldn't be in Israel she'll fit in here.   I do think her heart is in the right place because she wants to help victims of abuse.   

But I wonder if she still believes the story she told on Oprah or if she admits it was planted false memory or lies or something else?

She claims to be really, really Liberal. She says people call her ultra-liberal. She said she was at a rally holding a pro-choice flag or some pro-gay rally. I'm not educated enough to deal with that stuff, but maybe you guys can show her the way.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2011, 11:14:46 PM »
I say this without intending insult, but probably trained psychiatrists need to show her the way, given what she experienced as a child (whatever it actually was that caused her to invent wild stories - I'm sure she went through something traumatic because no one just makes up stuff like that out of the blue unless they are seriously messed up by something)....

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: February 13, 2011, 11:23:32 PM »
I say this without intending insult, but probably trained psychiatrists need to show her the way, given what she experienced as a child (whatever it actually was that caused her to invent wild stories - I'm sure she went through something traumatic because no one just makes up stuff like that out of the blue unless they are seriously messed up by something)....
  She responded sending me three links NOTHING to do with Oprah or anything like satanic, just her blog and her organization. Forget it, lol. She didn't even respond appropriately to my question "were you on Oprah?"