Author Topic: Lara Logan CBS repoter and 60 minutes reporter gang raped by protestors in Egypt  (Read 7303 times)

Haim Halevi

Not really.  Most are normal people that don't know anything.  True ideologues are quite rare.  How do you think so many were attracted to this movement who previously held other views?!
That's what i said in my earlier post.Most of them are just plain stupid.But other ones (the most dangerous ones) are true genocidal psychos.Look,i know first hand what is to be a genocidal psycho and i am still paying for my sins.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
Majhabi or dictatorship or democratic, ultimately muslamics shall end up to only one destination, i.e. their own complete elimination, all at once and for ever.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
If I was this woman's husband or father or brother, I would take a gun and a lot of ammunition, break into this hellhouse called Egypt and go on the rampage.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
That's what i said in my earlier post.Most of them are just plain stupid.But other ones (the most dangerous ones) are true genocidal psychos.Look,i know first hand what is to be a genocidal psycho and i am still paying for my sins.

What do you mean 'I know first hand what it means to be a genocidal psycho'? Don't tell us you have killed an entire people...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
If I was this woman's husband or father or brother, I would take a gun and a lot of ammunition, break into this hellhouse called Egypt and go on the rampage.
Apparently her husband was present and in the crowd and couldn't do anything about it. I am sure it was he who alerted the soldiers and not "egyptian women". She, I am sure, would have been murdered, if the soldiers didn't intervene. But I am not so certain that soldiers were not aware of the assault, afterwards, this is a central part of Cairo, the assault had to be witnessed by tens of thousand of people. But nobody cared since, here is a newsflash,:

"Lara Logan's attackers screamed "Jew! Jew!" as they sexually assaulted and beat her""
http://israelinsider.net/profiles/blogs/lara-logans-attackers-screamed

This part of the assault was covered-up by the media. All the liberal Jews - take a heed of this scream - it could be you, your mother, your daughter!
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
Apparently her husband was present and in the crowd and couldn't do anything about it. I am sure it was he who alerted the soldiers and not "egyptian women". She, I am sure, would have been murdered, if the soldiers didn't intervene. But I am not so certain that soldiers were not aware of the assault, afterwards, this is a central part of Cairo, the assault had to be witnessed by tens of thousand of people. But nobody cared since, here is a newsflash,:

"Lara Logan's attackers screamed "Jew! Jew!" as they sexually assaulted and beat her""
http://israelinsider.net/profiles/blogs/lara-logans-attackers-screamed

This part of the assault was covered-up by the media. All the liberal Jews - take a heed of this scream - it could be you, your mother, your daughter!

Good point.   And that's why there are no Jews left in countries like this.   Also covered up and ignored facts.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
It just reminds me of biblical account of crazy raping mobs like Sodom. And what do all the stupid westerners with their romantic delusions about noble and honorable Arabs have to say about this ?

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Good point.   And that's why there are no Jews left in countries like this.   Also covered up and ignored facts.
She's not Jewish shes a S.African of English Heritage
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

• Gold Star JTF Member
She's not Jewish shes a S.African of English Heritage

I did not say she was Jewish!

Offline Masha

• Master JTFer
She already said that she is coming back to Egypt as soon as possible:"she vows to return to work 'within weeks' following an horrific sex assault in Egypt.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1357485/Lara-Logan-assault-Former-GMTV-reporter-suffers-sex-attack-covering-Egypt-uprising.html#ixzz1EG3gzVTD

"

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
 >:(

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
The Nazi whore recieved just a bit of what she'll get in the World to Come

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
The Nazi whore recieved just a bit of what she'll get in the World to Come
This is a bit rough.... What has this person done that makes her a Nazi whore? I might agree she is a dumb beast for forcing her way back into a very dangerous situation one where what happened to her was very likely....Working for CBS could be the grounds for some ridicule but  but nazi whore is a bit over the top ? I must have missed something concerning this reporter....
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

• Gold Star JTF Member
She already said that she is coming back to Egypt as soon as possible:"she vows to return to work 'within weeks' following an horrific sex assault in Egypt.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1357485/Lara-Logan-assault-Former-GMTV-reporter-suffers-sex-attack-covering-Egypt-uprising.html#ixzz1EG3gzVTD

"

??? ??? ??? ???

The article DOES NOT say that she is planning to go back to Egypt after the rape!    They were quoting her from when she was deported.  At that time she was determined to get back into Egypt to do her job.   All it says about now, after the gangrape, is that she is determined to go back to work, it doesn't say anything about egypt.    

Can we please just stick to the facts?

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
This is a bit rough.... What has this person done that makes her a Nazi whore? I might agree she is a dumb beast for forcing her way back into a very dangerous situation one where what happened to her was very likely....Working for CBS could be the grounds for some ridicule but  but nazi whore is a bit over the top ? I must have missed something concerning this reporter....
Agreed, let's not look like we are over-the-top vindictive lunatics. I've seen her broadcasts from Israel during the Lebanon war and there was nothing anti-Israeli, anti-Jewish in her reports. She is probably an attention-whore, but all the people in the media are. She is just a left-wing moron who believes in the myth of a "noble savage" I truly hope that this horrific experience has changed her mind and educated her. Perhaps she can even study the subject of her vocation and read the koran. She looks like a decent person.
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline Masha

• Master JTFer

??? ??? ??? ???

The article DOES NOT say that she is planning to go back to Egypt after the rape!    They were quoting her from when she was deported.  At that time she was determined to get back into Egypt to do her job.   All it says about now, after the gangrape, is that she is determined to go back to work, it doesn't say anything about egypt.    

Can we please just stick to the facts?

Sorry, my bad! Didn't read it carefully. I am actually relieved that she is less stupid than I thought.

By the way, do we know that she was "raped" in the medical definition of the term? It says "sexually assaulted." Has "sexually assaulted" become the euphemistic term for "rape"? With this Orwellian media, nothing will surprise me.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Sorry, my bad! Didn't read it carefully. I am actually relieved that she is less stupid than I thought.

By the way, do we know that she was "raped" in the medical definition of the term? It says "sexually assaulted." Has "sexually assaulted" become the euphemistic term for "rape"? With this Orwellian media, nothing will surprise me.
Yes it appears she was raped during the celebrations it part of way muslims celebrate         

http://blogs.laweekly.com/informer/2011/02/lara_logan_raped_egypt_reporte.php 

Updated after the jump: Commenters respond to bloggers respond to reporters respond to Tweeters respond to the inexcusable crime against Lara Logan.

Breaking news: South African TV journalist Lara Logan, known for her shocking good looks and ballsy knack for pushing her way to the heart of the action, was brutally and repeatedly raped while a crowd of 200 celebrated the February 11 resignation of 30-year Egyptian President Hosni Mubarak.
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

• Gold Star JTF Member

Yeah it seems like she was gangraped but the media is trying to minimize it or is too afraid to say that openly.  The reason they would minimize it with strange orwellian language are probably two primary possibilities which are not mutually exclusive.  1.  They want to cover up the evil brutality of the egyptian nazi protestors they have been gushing over on all their broadcasts.  2.  They are trying to protect lara logan by not indicating the graphic details or the extent to which she was abused which could just make things worse for her if everyone knows the graphic details.

At least the 2nd reason would be respectable, but with this media I am pretty convinced it is mostly or all because of the first reason - to cover up for the egyptian nazis.

Offline Masha

• Master JTFer
Oh, boy, that doesn't sound so good.

Sexy CBS siren Lara Logan spent her days covering the heat of the Iraq war - but that was nothing compared to the heat of her nights.

The "60 Minutes" reporter and former swimsuit model apparently courted two beaus while she was in Baghdad, and has been labeled a home wrecker for allegedly destroying the marriage of a civilian contractor there, sources said.

Passions got so hot in the combat zone that one of her lovers, Joe Burkett, brawled in a Baghdad "safe house" with her other paramour, CNN war reporter Michael Ware, a source said.

The wife of Burkett, a US Embassy worker, claims the sultry 37-year-old correspondent seduced him while bullets flew overhead.

Offline Masha

• Master JTFer
Not to say she deserved it. Of course, not. It's more like - I don't know - a cautionary tale? An example of Western man's hubris.