Author Topic: Michael Savage's coverage of the GOP debate  (Read 5249 times)

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
Michael Savage's coverage of the GOP debate
« on: June 05, 2007, 09:54:49 PM »
Tonight Savage sounded like Chaim. He didn't even bother with any of the radical muslim stuff. He just openly said that all the muzzies need to get the hell out. He criticised all the candidates and responded to a caller who said that Israel was the cause of all our problems. Savage gave it to him and told him that the koran instructs them to kill all the infidels and that muslims are killing everyone everywhere. he just blasted the entire religions which I thought was great.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline Zionist Revolutionary

• Pro JTFer
Re: Michael Savage's coverage of the GOP debate
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2007, 10:01:40 PM »
We Need to get away from the Kennedy Wing of the Republican Party

-Duncan Hunter

And that was the line of the night.

Offline Hail Columbia

• Master JTFer
  • Vrijheid, Welvaart, Beschaving
    • AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2007, 10:07:20 PM »
Yesterday, someone on the show mentioned the fact that Mohammed (YM"S) married a 6-year-old girl (Aisha), and deflowered her (his words) when she was 9.  I'm glad that the real story about that perverted cult leader is really getting out!

Learn the truth about rap "music": (Strongly recommended for new members)
www.geocities.com/wilder2k1
My MySpace site:
http://www.myspace.com/hailcolumbiajtf
My YouTube site:
http://www.youtube.com/user/HailColumbiaJTF
Dixie Outfitters, Preserving Southern Heritage Since 1861:
http://www.dixieoutfitters.com/
AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website:
http://www.africancrisis.co.za
The Right Perspective, NYC's Most Dangerous Callers to Talk Radio, Airing Live Every Friday Night, 10 PM EST:
http://www.therightperspectivepodcastblog.blogspot.com/

In thy power Almighty, trusting,
Did our fathers build of old;
Strengthen then, O Lord, their children
To defend, to love, to hold
That the heritage they gave us
For our children yet may be:
Bondsmen only to the Highest
And before the whole world free.
As our fathers trusted humbly,
Teach us, Lord, to trust Thee still:
Guard our land and guide our people
In Thy way to do Thy will.

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2007, 10:34:26 PM »
Mohammed was a raving lunatic.

He took an entire group of people, hammered nails into their eyes, cut off one arm, the opposing leg, threw them in a pit, and then left them in the desert to die.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline Lubab

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2007, 10:50:59 PM »
Funny. I heard Savage tonight at the beginning of the show saying that not all Muslims are radicals and it's mainly the Wahabbi sect that is the problem. You can't trust this guy, he's all over the place.
"It is not upon you to finish the work, nor are you free to desist from it." Rabbi Tarfon, Pirkei Avot.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2007, 10:59:51 PM »
Funny. I heard Savage tonight at the beginning of the show saying that not all Muslims are radicals and it's mainly the Wahabbi sect that is the problem. You can't trust this guy, he's all over the place.

You know what you reminded me of?  How the republican candidates say that we are in a war against radical Islam.. HOwever, Islam by itself is radical to begin with!
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Joe Schmo

« Reply #6 on: June 05, 2007, 11:10:37 PM »
Mohammed was a raving lunatic.

He took an entire group of people, hammered nails into their eyes, cut off one arm, the opposing leg, threw them in a pit, and then left them in the desert to die.

Piss be upon him.

Bannedfan

« Reply #7 on: June 06, 2007, 01:27:14 AM »
Michael Faggot is a worthless gob of sewage--lower than a liver fluke from the liver of an AIDS-infected Botswanan male prostitute. As far as I am concerned that self-hating worm of a maggot of a rat carcass is lower than Ron Paul and Obama.

Offline cosmokramer

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #8 on: June 06, 2007, 01:33:45 AM »
Michael Faggot is a worthless gob of sewage--lower than a liver fluke from the liver of an AIDS-infected Botswanan male prostitute. As far as I am concerned that self-hating worm of a maggot of a rat carcass is lower than Ron Paul and Obama.

I second the notion.

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: June 06, 2007, 08:18:13 AM »
It's sad that guys like Hunter and Tancredo are the only good candidates and still the pieces of [censored] like McCain, Giuliani and Romney are getting press.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: June 06, 2007, 08:29:01 AM »
That rue wolfie does'nt give Duncan Hunter a chance to speak,F ... Blitzer and cnn
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: June 06, 2007, 01:59:09 PM »
I do think that Savage is excrement but we are making im out to be the biggest piece of excrement which he is not.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Bannedfan

« Reply #12 on: June 06, 2007, 03:49:40 PM »
I didn't say the biggest, but he is up there.

He's more dangerous to US than Obama or McCain because the former two are not likely to sway many conservatives. Because of his phony rep, Faggot is.

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: June 07, 2007, 09:51:46 AM »
What do you think of Dennis Miller?  He said something similar on the O'Reilly Factor last night. 

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: June 07, 2007, 10:47:18 AM »
What do you think of Dennis Miller?  He said something similar on the O'Reilly Factor last night. 

Miller tells the truth about Islam.

Was Huckabee a better governor than Romney?  Do you consider him to be a better candidate than Romney? 

Offline Shoshana

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #15 on: June 24, 2007, 11:16:28 PM »
Curious- what's the reasoning behind the distaste for Michael Savage here? I listen to him alot and have read his books and although I don't agree with everything, on most issues he tells it like it is.

Joe Schmo

« Reply #16 on: June 24, 2007, 11:46:23 PM »
Curious- what's the reasoning behind the distaste for Michael Savage here? I listen to him alot and have read his books and although I don't agree with everything, on most issues he tells it like it is.

Oh, we feel he is insincere.

At his best he is good, just inconsistent.

Offline Shoshana

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #17 on: June 25, 2007, 12:17:58 AM »

Oh, we feel he is insincere.

At his best he is good, just inconsistent.

Fair enough. Thanks for the answer.

Offline Black Republican

• New JTFer
    • My Vlog
« Reply #18 on: July 08, 2007, 02:46:46 AM »
Michael homosexual is a worthless gob of sewage--lower than a liver fluke from the liver of an AIDS-infected Botswanan male prostitute. As far as I am concerned that self-hating worm of a maggot of a rat carcass is lower than Ron Paul and Obama.

I second the notion.

You think Savage is a homosexual?
It's perfectly possible that feathers began as fluffy, um, extentions of reptilian scales to act as um, heat, um, insulators - Richard Dawkins

If you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice. - Rush

EuroAmerican

« Reply #19 on: July 15, 2007, 03:27:20 PM »
Michael "My real last name is Wiener" Savage is  a loudmouth phony.

He whined that Saddam Hussein did not get a fair trail. By Savage's logic, neither did the Nazi's at Nuremberg.