Author Topic: Petition to Chacellor Merkel  (Read 940 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Eden Ben Yitzchak

• Full JTFer
Re: Petition to Chacellor Merkel
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2011, 04:09:04 PM »
Angela Merkel is a nice lady, she's a friend of Israel. The Israeli leftwing scumbags abhor this wonderful German woman.

Online Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2011, 04:28:14 PM »
Angela Merkel is a nice lady, she's a friend of Israel. The Israeli leftwing scumbags abhor this wonderful German woman.
What are you serious ? She totally pressures Israel to stop the settlements and give away Judea and Samaria. She thinks Netanyahu is too extreme. To hell with that hideous shiksa.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2011, 05:03:07 PM »
What are you serious ? She totally pressures Israel to stop the settlements and give away Judea and Samaria. She thinks Netanyahu is too extreme. To hell with that hideous shiksa.
I signed it yesterday
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Online Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2011, 07:19:58 PM »
I signed it yesterday
So you don't see anything wrong that Jews should petition, practically beg, from the German Kanzlerin for recognition in our natural right to build settlements on our own land ?

Do you think Jews should beg Germans, anyone in fact, but especially Germans, not to condemn us ?!

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2011, 09:57:17 PM »
So you don't see anything wrong that Jews should petition, practically beg, from the German Kanzlerin for recognition in our natural right to build settlements on our own land ?
Do you think Jews should beg Germans, anyone in fact, but especially Germans, not to condemn us ?!
You make a great point! I don't read the German, are you sure that this is the tone of the petition?
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: February 24, 2011, 01:43:19 AM »
Petition for the Fuhrer of Nazi Germany that murdered 7 million Jewish men, women and children? Don't worry Mord we will chop your GermaNazi untermensch microbes into atoms and exterminate them into vacuum or the Muslims will that for us if we don't wipe you and Jew-hating Erev Rav traitors like you soon enough
« Last Edit: February 24, 2011, 02:11:42 AM by Ron Ben Michael »

Online Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: February 24, 2011, 05:17:47 AM »
You make a great point! I don't read the German, are you sure that this is the tone of the petition?
"Es existiert kein Völkerrecht, das Israel die Siedlungen verbietet. Sie mögen die Siedlungen politisch für unsinnig, als Hindernis für den Frieden und sonstiges betrachten. Aber „illegal" sind sie nicht."
It says something like: while there is no international law that forbids settlements, they are politically nonsensical and an obstacle for piece. But they are not illegal.

• Full JTFer
« Reply #8 on: February 24, 2011, 06:26:02 AM »
The petition ain't bad. I speak fluent Deutsch, and I tell you, it's not as bad as you claim.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: February 24, 2011, 06:53:35 AM »

98% of the signers are none Jewish Germans

Shot at 2010-01-03

Online Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: February 24, 2011, 06:56:35 AM »
As a matter of principle any petition to a foreign nation asking for it not to condemn Israel in the UN is bad. Now Eden, You are fluent in the German language but how fluent are you in comprehending texts ?

Saying that the Settlements are an obstacle to peace is extremely bad. Calling for peace negotiation with the "Palestinians" where the borders of a "Palestinian" state are to be determined is extremely bad.
Saying that Arabs have done wrongs of their own is dangerous relativism and practically an admission of guilt from our part.

Screw the UN, we do what we want in our own land.

• Full JTFer
« Reply #11 on: February 24, 2011, 09:47:02 AM »
I also detest this hideous organization, the UN is pure evil. But I don't condemn the lovely Angela.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #12 on: February 24, 2011, 09:53:29 AM »
I also detest this hideous organization, the UN is pure evil. But I don't condemn the lovely Angela.

You need a higher standard for politicians than if you think they look 'lovely' or not.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: February 24, 2011, 09:59:44 AM »
You need a higher standard for politicians than if you think they look 'lovely' or not.
:::D :::D :::D :::D :::D

Shot at 2010-01-03