Author Topic: New articles on JTF from the Jewish Chronicle and the heroic Roberta Moore  (Read 4200 times)

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
Re: New articles on JTF from the Jewish Chronicle and the heroic Roberta Moore
« Reply #25 on: February 27, 2011, 08:20:52 PM »
http://edl-englishdefenceleague.blogspot.com/2011/02/our-response-to-jewish-chronicle.html

"Chaim jr" commented on the page. It will be deleted soon though.

He basically said that JTF is a money making scam.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #26 on: February 27, 2011, 08:24:49 PM »
Strange. You never call ron 'provocative' when he gives his deaththreats. I don't demand of anyone to respect and admire the EDL. I just point out the hypocrisy of internetwarriors.

But don't you worry. I point out the hypocrisy of certain edl members as well on their page. You shouldn't feel special about this.

???

I used the word "provocative" because muman used that to label my post!   I have no attachment to that adjective vs any other, such as rash, irrational, etc.    What is with you?  Ron is not my enemy!   It's like you are saying with this comment, you have called a post or two of Ron's "rash" but Ah HA!  You never called him "provocative" or "angry"   or some other term that you are using to speak with Robert."  
Robert, let go of Ron, he has nothing to do with this.   It is really childish of you that you make everything into a urinating contest with Ron.     I am not against you and I am not against Ron.  But if you continue your allegiance to a group that calls JTF terrorists, maybe I will be against you and I certainly lose respect for you!

And if you want to know, sure Ron has been provocative here many many times.   Do you know what the word means?   I'm sure I've been provocative here too.  I hope so.    But my post here is not intended simply to be provocative, it's to express a substantial criticism.  

There is no hypocrisy in calling EDL trash because they refer to JTF as a terrorist group.    This can be done from the internet, a mobile phone, a youtube account, a soap box, or any form of communication.   The criticism is the same no matter what medium is used to express it.

Calling me an "internet warrior" or attacking me over that is simply ad hominem.  It doesn't address the criticism.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #27 on: February 27, 2011, 08:33:35 PM »
I used the word 'provacative' because it implies provoking another..

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&&sa=X&ei=NvtqTaDRCoG-sQP0nummBA&ved=0CAQQBSgA&q=define%3Aprovocative&spell=1

* serving or tending to provoke, excite, or stimulate; stimulating discussion or exciting controversy; "a provocative remark"; "a provocative smile"; "provocative Irish tunes which...compel the hearers to dance"- Anthony Trollope

* adjective 1) deliberately causing annoyance or anger http://learningarchitecture.wordpress.com/glossary/
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #28 on: February 27, 2011, 08:41:40 PM »
I used the word 'provacative' because it implies provoking another.. 

Well the word has more than one meaning.

I can't see how this could possibly get twisted into me trying to provoke someone.   I was told I shouldn't criticize EDL, so I responded to that.  Simple as that.   But then I got accused of being an internet warrior so my criticism isn't valid... etc etc.     

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #29 on: February 27, 2011, 09:06:20 PM »

???

I used the word "provocative" because muman used that to label my post!   I have no attachment to that adjective vs any other, such as rash, irrational, etc.    What is with you?  Ron is not my enemy!   It's like you are saying with this comment, you have called a post or two of Ron's "rash" but Ah HA!  You never called him "provocative" or "angry"   or some other term that you are using to speak with Robert."  
Robert, let go of Ron, he has nothing to do with this.   It is really childish of you that you make everything into a urinating contest with Ron.     I am not against you and I am not against Ron.  But if you continue your allegiance to a group that calls JTF terrorists, maybe I will be against you and I certainly lose respect for you!

And if you want to know, sure Ron has been provocative here many many times.   Do you know what the word means?   I'm sure I've been provocative here too.  I hope so.    But my post here is not intended simply to be provocative, it's to express a substantial criticism.  

There is no hypocrisy in calling EDL trash because they refer to JTF as a terrorist group.    This can be done from the internet, a mobile phone, a youtube account, a soap box, or any form of communication.   The criticism is the same no matter what medium is used to express it.

Calling me an "internet warrior" or attacking me over that is simply ad hominem.  It doesn't address the criticism.

Exposing refusal to criticize ron when necessary is 'a urinating contest'? It is simply an objective observation that most forummembers suck up to ron and I find that disgusting.
'You will be against me'. And then what? What would that imply? Are you going to make deaththreats like ron?

I don't needs anyones respect.

Ah, there you go twisting the truth again. Ron has been 'provocative'. Ron has mental seizures and makes deaththreats for no reasons whatsoever. But you call that 'provocative'.

It is simply idiocy to deny all the good the EDL has done so far simply because they refuse to work with JTF and some persons call JTF terrorists. This is what I am pointing out. Is it really that hard? To add up to that, your criticism towards the EDL is much more passionate than you would ever criticise the leftwing organisations that have been labelling JTF as terrorists for years now.

I did not tell anyone they shouldn't criticize EDL. You're twisting truth again which is evil.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #30 on: February 27, 2011, 09:19:34 PM »

Ah, there you go twisting the truth again. Ron has been 'provocative'. Ron has mental seizures and makes deaththreats for no reasons whatsoever. But you call that 'provocative'. 

Just a minute ago you complained that I never called Ron provocative.  YOU prompted my comment.

You have a Ron obsession.

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #31 on: February 27, 2011, 09:25:33 PM »
Just a minute ago you complained that I never called Ron provocative.  YOU prompted my comment.

You have a Ron obsession.

No I just like exposing how you do not criticize ron as a nomal person should when you're a hothead in so many other area's. I find that perverse.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #32 on: February 27, 2011, 09:27:27 PM »
No I just like exposing how you do not criticize ron as a nomal person should when you're a hothead in so many other area's. I find that perverse.

How many times will you spread the same lie?    There are posts where I disagreed with Ron or criticized him.   So stop lying.   

Is Ron the boogeyman?

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #33 on: February 27, 2011, 09:35:07 PM »
Exposing refusal to criticize ron when necessary is 'a urinating contest'? It is simply an objective observation that most forummembers suck up to ron and I find that disgusting.  

When did I "refuse to criticize Ron?"    
Really, point me to an example.

::)

And I thought you were directing your comment to me.  Now it's about the whole forum?  So this is another one of your critiques of all the JTFers?   Can I ask what is precisely the relevance of your gripes with JTFers to the subject of EDL calling us terrorists?   Are you basically trying to say you don't like the movement , you just like Chaim, therefore the EDL was right to call us terrorists and we should all shut up about it?   What exactly prompts you to start listing out all your qualms with JTF in this thread?    Does JTF have to be perfect to defend itself against attacks by others?    Explain your logic.

'You will be against me'. And then what? What would that imply? Are you going to make deaththreats like ron?  

Nope, nothing implied by it at all.   You have a way with twisting my words, though.

I don't needs anyones respect.  

Uhh, right.  That's why you listed out your JTF activism achievements when I criticized your attitude toward EDL and criticism of EDL?   Because you don't need respect, yeah sure.

It is simply idiocy to deny all the good the EDL has done so far simply because

I didn't deny anything they've done.  What I have said is that they are politically correct trash who misrepresented themselves up until this point but now have shown their rotten character by refusing to work with JTF.     It doesn't change anything they've done before, nor did I ever claim it does.

and some persons call JTF terrorists.

Not just "some."  It's the leadership.

To add up to that, your criticism towards the EDL is much more passionate than you would ever criticise the leftwing organisations that have been labelling JTF as terrorists for years now.  

That's simply not true.   Where do you get this from?  I have trashed the evil Jewish establishment organizations on here countless times.   So, basically, you made that up.

I did not tell anyone they shouldn't criticize EDL. You're twisting truth again which is evil.  

Quote from: Robert
 This makes no sense. The EDL is not bad, they are just inexperienced,

Quote from: Robert
 There is no need for any hospitality towards the EDL

You said this in response to my post where I criticized them.   Now who is "twisting the truth" Robert?  Don't make this personal with your accusations of so-called "evil."

You claim you never told anyone not to criticize EDL.  But howcome when I did criticize them for calling us terrorists, you then went on a rant about how much you hate "lazy shmucks" of JTF, you justified the EDL by saying they do lots of protests and only some of them are bad, and of course the quotes I just cited where you actually said there is "no need for hostility towards the EDL."  Then when I attacked this logic, you listed out all your activist accolades, as if your logic is sound by default because you did a lot for JTF, and your views are immune to criticism because of that too, and last but not least, you try to discredit me because I didn't constantly berate your personal enemy Ron and because I'm a so-called "internet warrior."   Yeah that really sounds like you are open to criticism of EDL!

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #34 on: February 28, 2011, 06:15:41 AM »
I think Robert brings up some issues that should be addressed.

1. Robert I don't understand your contempt to "Internet warriors" especially since what you did was out of your own initiative, and of course it was a good and successful one, but still you should see the uniqueness in it. JTF doesn't organize rallies and our numbers are too few and scatter to allow for rallies, except maybe in Israel and in NY.

2. I think you start to behave like Ron by being generally mean to people for no good reason.

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #35 on: February 28, 2011, 06:21:27 AM »
בס''ד

We are giving Roberta Moore a chance to handle this her way. But if the EDL does not retract and publicly apologize for their outrageous anti-JTF libel, we will indeed become their enemy and we will expose them. Right now, we are holding back because we support Roberta Moore and the Jewish Division. But our restraint will not last forever.

Have you all noticed that Ron Ben Michael has not responded to this thread? He has read it and has not responded. Ron has changed a lot this past year and is demonstrating real leadership skills. Ron is showing himself to be a real hero whose main concern is the good of the movement. I think he deserves to be praised for this.

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #36 on: February 28, 2011, 07:07:22 AM »
I think Robert brings up some issues that should be addressed.

1. Robert I don't understand your contempt to "Internet warriors" especially since what you did was out of your own initiative, and of course it was a good and successful one, but still you should see the uniqueness in it. JTF doesn't organize rallies and our numbers are too few and scatter to allow for rallies, except maybe in Israel and in NY.

2. I think you start to behave like Ron by being generally mean to people for no good reason.

1. There have been several HUGE rallies in the New York area from amongst others from Pamela Geller. I did not see a single picture on the forum made by a JTF-er, let alone a picture of someone holding a JTF sign. I have found that to be a rather disappointing occurance.

2. If that is your view after reading this thread, say no more.

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #37 on: February 28, 2011, 08:43:56 AM »
1. There have been several HUGE rallies in the New York area from amongst others from Pamela Geller. I did not see a single picture on the forum made by a JTF-er, let alone a picture of someone holding a JTF sign. I have found that to be a rather disappointing occurance.

2. If that is your view after reading this thread, say no more.

בס''ד

Robert, I live in New York for 54 years. There have not been any huge rallies in New York. The rally with Pamela Geller was not huge. And that rally is a good example of why rallies are not a good idea in New York: that rally received almost no publicity or coverage from the New York news media. The rally accomplished nothing - despite the fact that I like Pamela Geller.

The purpose of rallies is to convey a message to the public. But here in America that message is conveyed more effectively today through the internet. Barack Hussein Obama was elected president of the United States primarily through the internet. More people are on the internet than watch television, listen to radio or read newspapers. The internet is the wave of the future.

I am not against rallies. But here in America, the internet has become the main means of communication.

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #38 on: February 28, 2011, 08:50:14 AM »
בס''ד

Robert, I live in New York for 54 years. There have not been any huge rallies in New York. The rally with Pamela Geller was not huge. And that rally is a good example of why rallies are not a good idea in New York: that rally received almost no publicity or coverage from the New York news media. The rally accomplished nothing - despite the fact that I like Pamela Geller.

The purpose of rallies is to convey a message to the public. But here in America that message is conveyed more effectively today through the internet. Barack Hussein Obama was elected president of the United States primarily through the internet. More people are on the internet than watch television, listen to radio or read newspapers. The internet is the wave of the future.

I am not against rallies. But here in America, the internet has become the main means of communication.

I think Dan ben Noah and Lisa thought it a good idea to show some JTF signs. Besides that, Tea Parties seem like a good opportunity to spread the JTF word to fellow conservatives.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Roberta Moores's Blog appears to have taken down the post concerning it's alliance with JTF 

http://edl-englishdefenceleague.blogspot.com/2011/02/our-response-to-jewish-chronicle.html
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
Actually, I think it would be a good idea for some New York JTF'ers to attend protests with JTF signs.  Pamela always takes pictures for her blog.  She also writes for Newsmax.com.  If we can get pictures with JTF signs on her blog, or on Newmax.com, that would be a good thing.  Her site gets a significant amount of traffic. 

Unfortunately, I haven't been as active here as I would like to be.  Commuting back and forth from my job is exhausting.  It seems like all I do work, commute, eat and sleep. 

• Gold Star JTF Member

Unfortunately, I haven't been as active here as I would like to be.  Commuting back and forth from my job is exhausting.  It seems like all I do work, commute, eat and sleep. 

My life has taken a similar turn.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
My life has taken a similar turn.

At least you're posting more than me.

• Gold Star JTF Member
At least you're posting more than me.

That's where the "smart phone" comes in   ;D

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
What the hell is this guy doing  in friends on EDL Jewish division facebook             http://fr-fr.facebook.com/people/Fatima-Foufouna/100000384089066
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
What the hell is this guy doing  in friends on EDL Jewish division facebook             http://fr-fr.facebook.com/people/Fatima-Foufouna/100000384089066

I'll have him blocked.

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:

Anyone can 'like' a page and then comment on it. With group pages there are no 'friends', only people who 'like' the group.
He is blocked already. He probably just 'liked' the group today.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
I'll have him blocked.
Good idea maybe they didn't notice

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
That's where the "smart phone" comes in   ;D

I just got an 'Android' phone last Sunday. So far I am very pleased with it. I can do everything, browse the web, send/receive email, listen to internet radio, etc. It also is able to use the Wifi in my home and my office to save using the 3G network...

I got the LG670 phone...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

• Gold Star JTF Member
I just got an 'Android' phone last Sunday. So far I am very pleased with it. I can do everything, browse the web, send/receive email, listen to internet radio, etc. It also is able to use the Wifi in my home and my office to save using the 3G network...

I got the LG670 phone...

Nice.  Mazel Tov!   I got the lg ally.   It has a sweet slide-out keyboard.     And I can download shiurim then play them off the same device in the car.   It's fantastic.