Author Topic: New articles on JTF from the Jewish Chronicle and the heroic Roberta Moore  (Read 4201 times)

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
בס''ד

Roberta Moore, the courageous leader of the Jewish Division, has written an important update on the Nazi anti-JTF smear that appeared on the web site and the Facebook page of the English Defense League (EDL). Nazi Jew-haters in the EDL had the unmitigated gall to accuse the JTF of being a "terrorist" organization.

JTF fully supports Roberta Moore's noble effort to deal with this scandal. We will respond to this outrage far more extensively in the near future.

Here is Roberta Moore's excellent update:

http://edl-englishdefenceleague.blogspot.com/2011/02/our-response-to-jewish-chronicle.html

There was also another anti-JTF hatchet job article in the cowardly, self-hating, extreme left-wing Jewish Chronicle. The same Jewish Chronicle Judenrat who support the PLO-Fatah Muslim Nazi mass murderers who have massacred thousands of innocent Jewish men, women and children since the 1950s have the chutzpah to refer to what I did to save Soviet Jewry in the 1980s as "terrorist offences". I merely damaged the property of Soviet Nazi diplomats without injuring anyone. The PLO-Fatah terrorists who are supported by the Jewish Chronicle not only slaughtered thousands of Jews, they also butchered hundreds of thousands of their fellow Arabs in the Lebanon civil war from 1975 to 1982. The Jewish Chronicle calls those who fought to liberate 1.5 Soviet Jews "terrorists", while calling the Arab Hitlers Yasser Arafat and Mahmoud Abbas "partners for peace".

Here is the latest self-hating article from the Jewish Chronicle:

http://www.thejc.com/news/uk-news/45704/edl-dismisses-jewish-arm-too-extreme-0

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: New articles on JTF from the Jewish Chronicle and the heroic Roberta Moore
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2011, 04:57:50 AM »
Now I'm officially confused. I thought the EDL was bad. :o :o :o

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2011, 07:23:57 AM »
It wants to accepted by the mainstream people in the  U.K. it'll learn the hard way the mainstream left will never accept them. Roberta Moore is a heroine
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2011, 09:50:42 AM »
Roberta moore is a true jewish hero. 
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2011, 10:08:23 AM »
Now I'm officially confused. I thought the EDL was bad. :o :o :o

They are bad.  Roberta moore is the jewish division of edl, she thought the movement was pro-israel like many of us did, since they claim to be, but this proved otherwise.  I do wonder if eventually roberta moore will break from them.  She could work with us instead and we could both try to help uild each other up

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #5 on: February 27, 2011, 10:55:23 AM »
They are bad.  Roberta moore is the jewish division of edl, she thought the movement was pro-israel like many of us did, since they claim to be, but this proved otherwise.  I do wonder if eventually roberta moore will break from them.  She could work with us instead and we could both try to help uild each other up

This makes no sense. The EDL is not bad, they are just inexperienced, are trying to get into politics and are too carefull about what they get associated with.
They are still pro-Israel.
The Jewish division is the EDL-Jewish division. The Jewish division cannot break up with the EDL because it is a part of it. Roberta Moore could leave the Jewish division, but what good would that do?

There is no need for any hospitality towards the EDL except for nazi's in their midst who have no say in EDL policy anyway. The EDL is a very young street-organisation who got a lot more than they bargained for and that is very much to be praised.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: February 27, 2011, 11:24:45 AM »
This makes no sense. The EDL is not bad, they are just inexperienced, are trying to get into politics and are too carefull about what they get associated with.
They are still pro-Israel.
The Jewish division is the EDL-Jewish division. The Jewish division cannot break up with the EDL because it is a part of it. Roberta Moore could leave the Jewish division, but what good would that do?

There is no need for any hospitality towards the EDL except for nazi's in their midst who have no say in EDL policy anyway. The EDL is a very young street-organisation who got a lot more than they bargained for and that is very much to be praised.

If they call us terrorists, they are NOT pro Israel.

I'm sure you mean hostility, not "hospitality" but if they write articles calling us terrorists THEY ARE THE SOURCE OF THE HOSTILITY.

We're not going to let them walk on us like we're a bunch of self-hating worms who will do nothing for fear of what the EDL will say.

Indeed, Roberta Moore is the EDL's Jewish division leader.   However, she can break from the movement and take all her loyal supporters with her and EDL can be left WITHOUT a Jewish division.   No one is beholden to them if they express cowardice and evil.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: February 27, 2011, 11:36:48 AM »
They are just beginning first they'll learn that they can't find favor with the Brit Establishment then they'll learn JTF aren't terrorists.I tend to agree with Robert
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #8 on: February 27, 2011, 12:25:21 PM »
If they call us terrorists, they are NOT pro Israel.

I'm sure you mean hostility, not "hospitality" but if they write articles calling us terrorists THEY ARE THE SOURCE OF THE HOSTILITY.

We're not going to let them walk on us like we're a bunch of self-hating worms who will do nothing for fear of what the EDL will say.

Indeed, Roberta Moore is the EDL's Jewish division leader.   However, she can break from the movement and take all her loyal supporters with her and EDL can be left WITHOUT a Jewish division.   No one is beholden to them if they express cowardice and evil.

Who is "us"? Besides Chaim JTF has no face at all. I consider most JTF-ers being a bunch of lazy schmucks ranting on a forum doing nothing at all. At least the EDL people go to rallies and get their face out there which is a lot more than most JTF-ers do.
Chaim makes video's, does ask JTF and raises money. What does the rest do?
Tommy Robinson and Kevin Carrol got 24 hours police protection from because they came with a shotgun to their houses. Now these are what I call brave people just like I call Chaim a brave person.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: February 27, 2011, 12:37:04 PM »
The only shmuck is you because you support a group that calls chaim (and the rest of us - that includes you, genius) terrorists.  Indeed chaim is the face of JTF.  We don't need additional faces if they will adopt political correctness and treachery like the EDL.   Standing at a rally...wow so "brave"!   It's not the jtf's approach to organize rallies.  Why do we have to?   We have other goals.     

All the people you call "lazy shmucks" are the people donating to chaims organization to help support hilltop youth and to spread the message that will save israel (and to try to defeat obama) giving chaim better means to do so.  You have a rotten attitude because you worship the EDL and can't take someone telling it like it is and cutting down your heroes.   

Cry all you want but I take it personally when someone calls me a terrorist and calls the jtf terrorists.  Such people are evil drek.  Until they retract and change their mind, they are no different from the ADL

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: February 27, 2011, 12:38:59 PM »
They are just beginning first they'll learn that they can't find favor with the Brit Establishment then they'll learn JTF aren't terrorists.I tend to agree with Robert

Yeah just like the adl and all the other groups that condemn us "learned" this?  You are just desperate for gentile love so you can't see straight mord

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: February 27, 2011, 12:43:33 PM »
The EDL or people who pretend to represent it labled JTF as terrorist which is a liable and I think they should officially correct themselves on this issue. Personally I suspect that our "friends"  from JDL Canada, or JDL West Hollywood, trashed talk JTF to their contacts on the EDL thus instigating the ridiculous "terrorist" accusation.

If the EDL don't want cooperation with JTF for whatever reason that's up to them of course. I don't think we should burn all the bridges to the EDL cause we are yet see what form it takes as this just a fledging incohesive organization at the moment.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #12 on: February 27, 2011, 12:47:13 PM »
The EDL or people who pretend to represent it labled JTF as terrorist which is a liable and I think they should officially correct themselves on this issue. Personally I suspect that our "friends"  from JDL Canada, or JDL West Hollywood, trashed talk JTF to their contacts on the EDL thus instigating the ridiculous "terrorist" accusation.

If the EDL don't want cooperation with JTF for whatever reason that's up to them of course. I don't think we should burn all the bridges to the EDL cause we are yet see what form it takes as this just a fledging incohesive organization at the moment.

I think you meant libel...

http://www.google.com/search?sclient=psy&hl=en&site=&source=hp&q=define%3Alibel&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&oq=&pbx=1
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: February 27, 2011, 01:14:05 PM »
That's right libel, my bad.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: February 27, 2011, 03:37:04 PM »
I think the emphasis should be roberta moore and the people of edl who agree with her should be praised. Those who call us terrorists should be mocked.

Those in the edl who listen to the jdl are morons beyond reason.  They should be mocked like all the self hating jews we mock. We need to show them their contradictions and show the consistency of moore with our movement.  The more we praise her, the more motivated she will feel to defend jtf for what it is: the only jewish movement that helps the jews if judea and samaria and tells the unapologetic truth of what is going on in this world.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #15 on: February 27, 2011, 06:27:50 PM »
The only shmuck is you because you support a group that calls chaim (and the rest of us - that includes you, genius) terrorists.  Indeed chaim is the face of JTF.  We don't need additional faces if they will adopt political correctness and treachery like the EDL.   Standing at a rally...wow so "brave"!   It's not the jtf's approach to organize rallies.  Why do we have to?   We have other goals.     

All the people you call "lazy shmucks" are the people donating to chaims organization to help support hilltop youth and to spread the message that will save israel (and to try to defeat obama) giving chaim better means to do so.  You have a rotten attitude because you worship the EDL and can't take someone telling it like it is and cutting down your heroes.   

Cry all you want but I take it personally when someone calls me a terrorist and calls the jtf terrorists.  Such people are evil drek.  Until they retract and change their mind, they are no different from the ADL

What did you ever do for JTF besides a making a facebook page? Nothing? So everybody on the JTF forum donates to JTF? I doubt it.
"I have a rotten attitude". Strange that you never say that to ron who gives people delirious deaththreats and attacks veteran members like Mord and Dan ben Noah. I was the one who got Chaim an interview in the Geert Wilders documentary. I was the one promoting and defending JTF on the EDL pages and talked to Roberta in the first place.

I don't worship the EDL. I have admiration for them. You worship ron because you are too coward to tell HIM like it is.
I don't cry. I just think it is hypocritical and childish to turn around all of a sudden and talk disgust towards all of the EDL when they DO get their faces out there.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: February 27, 2011, 06:32:23 PM »
What did you ever do for JTF besides a making a facebook page? Nothing? So everybody on the JTF forum donates to JTF? I doubt it.
"I have a rotten attitude". Strange that you never say that to ron who gives people delirious deaththreats and attacks veteran members like Mord and Dan ben Noah. I was the one who got Chaim an interview in the Geert Wilders documentary. I was the one promoting and defending JTF on the EDL pages and talked to Roberta in the first place.

I don't worship the EDL. I have admiration for them. You worship ron because you are too coward to tell HIM like it is.
I don't cry. I just think it is hypocritical and childish to turn around all of a sudden and talk disgust towards all of the EDL when they DO get their faces out there.

lol, you called all of JTF lazy shmucks and you praise the EDL who is against the Jewish people.  If that's not a rotten attitude I don't know what is.   As to my contributions to JTF that's not for you to know, pal.

As to Ron, I love Ron like a brother, and I have told him at times when I thought he was being rash.   I'm not his daddy, he is his own person.   Why you bring Ron into this makes no sense to me.    Let me try to grasp your incredible logic -   "Robert can call all the JTFers "lazy shmucks" because they don't stand in 'brave' rallies like he does, and you can't criticize him for saying that because Ron ben Michael has made personal affronts to Robert in the past and to other members, and you don't attack and antagonize Ron at every opportunity like Robert does."   Yeah, that's logical!

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: February 27, 2011, 06:35:19 PM »
I was the one who got Chaim an interview in the Geert Wilders documentary. I was the one promoting and defending JTF on the EDL pages and talked to Roberta in the first place.

I know who you are, Robert.   Do you want a cookie or something?   I never denigrated your contribution to JTF.  But how you can support a group of politically correct Jew-hating trash who call us terrorists, is beyond my comprehension,  and THAT is the subject of this conversation, not how many medals you should get for what you have done in your life.

"Getting one's face out there" is no excuse for calling the JTF terrorists.   They are calling all real Jews terrorists and all the evangelical Christians terrorists.    They can "get their faces out there" all they like but they are making us into enemies, NOT the other way around.   So no we're not going to lie down and take their abuse like little worms just because you like some of the things their organization has done.  And I think Chaim has made that pretty clear with his own response!

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #18 on: February 27, 2011, 06:37:42 PM »
This is getting childish again...

I hate to butt in, and I may get flamed for it, but I think this is counter productive.

I think Spiraling Leopard has contributed greatly to JTF and its mission. I also believe that KWRBT has contributed a great deal to JTF. Two great JTF members should not be quibbling like this. I don't know if KWBRT was trying to be provocative in his recent post but it does like it.

Please try to remain civil, threads such as this are viewed by many readers, both friends and foes. Best to keep this kind of stuff to ourselves...

Thank you,

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #19 on: February 27, 2011, 06:44:26 PM »
Let me add this:

I agree with KWRBT on the point... That the EDL called the JTF a terrorist organization amounts to slander and libel against an organization which is doing much good for Jews and for Israel. Even if this organization doesn't recognize it, I still have the fortitude to say that I believe JTF is a righteous organization, though we do not have a cohesive message at this time... While disagreement is not the end of the world we JTF members really need to be on the same page concerning some issues. It is my opinion that we are all over the map on some issues.

I never really liked the idea of a connection between JTF and EDL. I do not know enough, and there is a cloud of suspicion in my mind, about this group. I support 100% the core message of JTF and the Kahanist ideal. I do not know if I support the EDL and its message. I said this at the outset, when I 1st heard of this collaboration.

But I was willing to go along with it because it seemed like many good JTF members subscribed to this collaboration. When I read that they called JTF a terrorist organization I realized that I was right about them. They are not with us concerning the JTF message of a strong Jewish Israel, with Jewish sovereignty and Jewish national identity. They are certainly not with us concerning relocation of the arab population of Israel. The EDL is concerned with saving its own rear quarters...

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #20 on: February 27, 2011, 07:22:35 PM »
What have I started?  :fright: :fright: :fright: :fright: :fright: :fright: :fright:  Whoops ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? :D :D :D :D :D :D

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #21 on: February 27, 2011, 07:27:02 PM »
lol, you called all of JTF lazy shmucks and you praise the EDL who is against the Jewish people.

EDL is not against the Jewish people. Ask Rabbi Shifren.

As to my contributions to JTF that's not for you to know

Of course it's not.

As to Ron, I love Ron like a brother, and I have told him at times when I thought he was being rash. 

Giving deaththreats is "rash". Right... He who spares the rod...

Let me try to grasp your incredible logic -   "Robert can call all the JTFers "lazy shmucks" because they don't stand in 'brave' rallies like he does, and you can't criticize him for saying that because Ron ben Michael has made personal affronts to Robert in the past and to other members, and you don't attack and antagonize Ron at every opportunity like Robert does."   Yeah, that's logical!

What makes no sense is that when ron get's his mental seizures you don't make a big deal out of it like you do now. How's that for logic?

attack and antagonize...

Since when is putting someone in his place "attacking" and "antagonizing"?

I know who you are, Robert.   Do you want a cookie or something?

I don't want anything from anyone here. My response to your "rotten attitude" is that I'm not a phony behind a computer and the point you try to bypass is that I do reallife effort to promote JTF and not just by going to rallies, but by participating in a documentary with a face and a name which was recently aired on the BBC as well.

I never denigrated your contribution to JTF.

Was there ever a reason to, or are you trying to get on my sentiments?

Jew-hating trash

Again, talk to Rabbi Shifren.

not how many medals you should get for what you have done in your life.

Of course. I want medals because I explain how I do nót have a rotten attitude but in fact do more than the average JTF-er.... This is twisted logic and very evil.

So no we're not going to lie down and take their abuse like little worms

And they called you a terrorist personally as well!
Nobody even knows who you are and yet you respond like they smeared your name all under it. After all the leftist organisations that called JTF terrorists you're going to get upset NOW.

So your way of 'standing up proud' is calling the EDL Jew-hating trash from now on and that's it?

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #22 on: February 27, 2011, 07:45:47 PM »
This is getting childish again...

I hate to butt in, and I may get flamed for it, but I think this is counter productive.

I think Spiraling Leopard has contributed greatly to JTF and its mission. I also believe that KWRBT has contributed a great deal to JTF. Two great JTF members should not be quibbling like this. I don't know if KWBRT was trying to be provocative in his recent post but it does like it.

Please try to remain civil, threads such as this are viewed by many readers, both friends and foes. Best to keep this kind of stuff to ourselves...

Thank you,

The only provocative ones are the ones calling us terrorists and the ones who support them and demand that we respect and admire them despite the fact that they call us terrorists.

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #23 on: February 27, 2011, 07:54:02 PM »
The only provocative ones are the ones calling us terrorists and the ones who support them and demand that we respect and admire them despite the fact that they call us terrorists.

Strange. You never call ron 'provocative' when he gives his deaththreats. I don't demand of anyone to respect and admire the EDL. I just point out the hypocrisy of internetwarriors.

But don't you worry. I point out the hypocrisy of certain edl members as well on their page. You shouldn't feel special about this.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #24 on: February 27, 2011, 08:18:12 PM »
EDL is not against the Jewish people. Ask Rabbi Shifren. 

I don't know who Rabbi Shifren is, nor do I care.   There are plenty of rabbis out there who claim to be following Judaism, yet they support the two-state final solution and the arabs.  So, regrettably, the title "rabbi" means nothing.

If a group of people refer to the JTF as terrorists, it means they are against Real Jews who follow real Jewish nationalism, and it means they are against the survival of the Jewish people.

Giving deaththreats is "rash". Right... He who spares the rod... 

It's pretty stupid, not to mention illegal.   And indeed, someone doing that is being quite rash.   You have a problem with my adjectives now?    It is not my job to police Ron.   And the fact that you don't like him as a person is NOT my problem.  I have no obligation to also dislike Ron just because Robert does.   If Ron does/says something stupid, I am not at fault for that.   There have been times where I've expressed disapproval of Ron's comments, other times I agree with Ron, other times I don't respond either way.   Again, it is completely irrelevant, Ron has nothing to do with this.   (And I do not have an obligation to type in every thread here). You are deflecting the issue and making excuses for yourself.   Pretty sad behavior.

What makes no sense is that when ron get's his mental seizures you don't make a big deal out of it like you do now. How's that for logic? 

I don't believe I was ever called a terrorist by Ron or told by Ron to support a group that considers nationalistic Jews to be terrorists.   So there is no comparison with Ron.    And once again, there have been times where Ron acted in a rash way on the forum IMO and I told him so.    Be that as it may (and the fact that you pretend it never happened even once) it is irrelevant!

Since when is putting someone in his place "attacking" and "antagonizing"?   

Oh come on.  You and Ron flame each other all the time.    In your opinion it's "putting him in his place" but in my opinion it's two people acting like children toward each other.

I don't want anything from anyone here. My response to your "rotten attitude" is that I'm not a phony behind a computer and the point you try to bypass is that I do reallife effort to promote JTF and not just by going to rallies, but by participating in a documentary with a face and a name which was recently aired on the BBC as well. 

And your point is what?   I'll repeat, I never denigrated your contributions to JTF.   I appreciate them.   It's great.  Congrats and mazel Tov.     But how you can support a group that calls us terrorists and thereby calls all Jews opposed to the two state final solution as terrorists, is beyond my comprehension.

Was there ever a reason to, or are you trying to get on my sentiments? 

I'm not sure what you mean by this comment.   But the reason I said I never denigrated your contributions to JTF is that your response to my criticism was to start listing them out.   Well, again, mazel tov, but they have nothing to do with the substance of the criticism.   My criticism is how can you support a group like this that calls JTF terrorists.    It has nothing to do with your other accomplishments.    Thus why listing them out makes no sense, unless you are implying that I'm calling into question everything you did before by criticizing your love of EDL.    And when you insist that I can't criticize them or should keep quiet, I can't help but to think that's ridiculous.   That is how all this started.

Again, talk to Rabbi Shifren. 

You know, I love this type of thing, throw the word "rabbi" and that means all Jews must agree and it's acceptable.   There are "rabbis" who support J-street.      If Rabbi Shifren considers us terrorists God forbid, he is a joke, God forbid.

Of course. I want medals because I explain how I do nót have a rotten attitude but in fact do more than the average JTF-er.... This is twisted logic and very evil.

The evil is from EDL because they worship at the altar of political correctness and condemn real nationalist Jews and the gentiles who support us by calling us all terrorists.   Even if you do some good actions and even if it's true that you help JTF more than the average JTFer (so what?  anyone who helps this movement at all is doing great), you're making a mistake by not rethinking your allegiance to EDL.

And they called you a terrorist personally as well!
Nobody even knows who you are and yet you respond like they smeared your name all under it. After all the leftist organisations that called JTF terrorists you're going to get upset NOW. 

lol, you're turning the whole situation on its head.  I am equally against all those leftist organizations.  It's the same evil.   The real question is, Why should EDL get an excuse but all the other ones don't?

Because you are the one saying I should not condemn EDL for this.   So should I also not condemn 'all the leftist organizations' for doing the same evil thing?

So your way of 'standing up proud' is calling the EDL Jew-hating trash from now on and that's it?

Well, that's what they are, unless they retract.  I feel free to say it here because this is a place where we express our opinions about groups like them.   Lying down like a worm would be if I was too afraid to say anything about it because I want EDL to punish me but not to have anything negative said about it.