Author Topic: facebook never the same again/ launches facial recognition tagging  (Read 359 times)

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
http://www.freedomtorch.com/blogs/13939/2427/facebook-never-the-same-again

Remember before the holidays when we had to update our Facebook pages and change formats? That is right before Mark Zuckerberg went to China to sell off the idea of Facebook to the Chinese govt. China would have NEVER accepted Facebook in its original form. When we click on that button to change the formats and update our pages....thats when the whole process of information sharing on Facebook was chaged forever! Never to be the same again! I have 1400 friends on Facebook and my privacy is open to everyone! I hide nothing! I have noticed that the sharing of information is hindered due to the new formats! The only way that we are seen by our friends is if we are sought out by them! The only way to be seen each day is to be clicked on numerous times by that person! They need to interact with you on a daily basis for you to be seen by that person. This is a form of limiting the "hardcore" facebookers who share alot of information, from the "moderate" and "light" users! This method of control keeps information from the people who dont have the time to invest! It keeps the kool aid drinkers....drinking kool aid! It keeps the sheep....the sheep!

They are experimenting with the flow of information and how people react! They are experimenting with the truth! They are experimenting with how to shut down the communication between the masses! This is all a test! The govt. is watching us all and grouping us into "cliques". They will know who is a patriot, and how we as patriots will react during a period of civil unrest! Civil unrest could come from many different avenues such as biological or chemical warfare, financial collapse of the dollar, New World Order pursuit, Martial Law enactment, etc. Many different reasons to control the flow of information!
« Last Edit: March 02, 2011, 08:06:03 AM by Spiraling Leopard »

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
Re: facebook never the same again/ launches facial recognition tagging
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2011, 08:06:12 AM »