Author Topic: The Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland hosts an "Islam Awareness Month"  (Read 2393 times)

Offline surgical_jew

• New JTFer
  • Hear, O Israel
The University in which I study medicine, The Royal College of Surgeons, which has been for many years a renowned and respected medical and surgical institution in Ireland has decided to host it's first ever "Islam Month" in conjunction with the Royal College "Islamic Society".

Guests included Mary McAleese; THE PRESIDENT OF IRELAND.

WHAT HAS THIS COUNTRY COME TO??? I understand Ireland may be anti-semitic in general but why are they so pro muslim?

I did my part to inform people about the absurdities of Islam and I did confront many of the organisers in front of the President when she was there so I hope I did my part.

See photographs below;

BELOW ARE PICTURES OF MARY MCALEESE, THE PRESIDENT OF IRELAND

THIS IS AN UPCOMING EVENT HOSTED BY THE ISLAMIC SOCIETY TERRORISTS;

What goes around comes around.

Dull not device by coldness and delay.

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
MARY MCALEESE is a tranny. One thinks why we even have a President as she does absolutely NOTHING for the Irish people in general. Welcoming in some Muslim Nazi animals to our shores and lying about how tolerant Pisslam is and off to her mansion. She's an awful waste of tax payers money.
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Online Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
‎Absolute insanity.

Offline addicted2pies

• New JTFer
Ireland has always been anti-semitic. From the phoney "neutral" status in WW2 ,through the friendship between gaddafi and the IRA, now an equally disgraceful epidode with their college of surgeons. just look at their website though, under the "international" section.......you'll see they have branches in, wait for it, Bahrain, Dubai and Malaysia !!! so a nice mix if ever I saw one. an axis of misogynists par excellence ! shame on the college, they should know better.

Offline surgical_jew

• New JTFer
  • Hear, O Israel
They are so money hungry that they'll make parterships with the devil if they have to. Middle eastern students pay 90,000 a year in tuitions!
What goes around comes around.

Dull not device by coldness and delay.