Author Topic: Appeal to Dominater96, aka British Kahanist  (Read 2118 times)

Bannedfan

Appeal to Dominater96, aka British Kahanist
« on: June 06, 2007, 03:48:32 PM »
Hello Dominater/BK:

I'm interested in hearing why you think Ovadia Yosef is so flawless and perfect and ideal. I do not get it, and can't understand why, and thus want to know. You have my word that I will not flame him. I can't speak for everyone, but I will not attack him. I just want to hear your reasoning.

If you just believe we should respect Jewish scholars, that's one thing, but you really go above and beyond and deify him. Why is this? Shouldn't you revere the late Rav Kahane just as much, if not more?

So, that's it. I just am most interested in the basis of your extremely high opinion of him and unwillingness to see any faults.

Chaimfan

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Appeal to Dominater96, aka British Kahanist
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2007, 06:10:10 PM »
Chaimfan, I don't believe that dominator96 is a bad guy. I think he is just a little boy, I know he is in high school, and he doesn't understand the situation with Ovadia Yosef. I wouldn't pay much attention to what he says. He obviously has some rabbi here in America who is brainwashing him to support Mr. Yosef. Lets not get bogged down with these sort of arguments, lets rather rate JTF youtube videos.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Bannedfan

« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2007, 06:11:41 PM »
I thought he is British.

Offline Dominater96

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2007, 10:03:04 PM »
Because Torah is the master. And Harav Ovadia is the most learned man of our generation. He might even know shas by heart. Its all about torah, and thats what you christians will never understand. And I do revere Rabbi Kahane ZT"L HY"D, if not more than as much as Harav Ovadia. Anything he does is always in the interest of torah. He is supporting Peres because he thinks Peres is going to win, and if they back the eventual winning candidate, they end up helping you. Helping means $$$$$. Cash to pay young Sephardic Jews to learn torah, and provide for their families. Torah is the most important thing in the world, and you will never understand this no matter what.

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2007, 10:48:26 PM »
Anything he does is always in the interest of torah. He is supporting Peres because he thinks Peres is going to win, and if they back the eventual winning candidate, they end up helping you. Helping means $$$$$. Cash to pay young Sephardic Jews to learn torah, and provide for their families. Torah is the most important thing in the world, and you will never understand this no matter what.

This is a load of excrement. People like Shimon Peres are the direct reason many sephardic Jews are secular and don't know Torah. Secular brainwashing of Sephardic youth and new immigrants decades ago lead to a new generation of disgusting traitorous secular leaders like Amir Peretz, Shaul Mofaz, Moshe Katsav, etc. How can you say that supporting a leftist candidate will lead to more Sephardic Jews learning Torah? History has shown the exact opposite happens. And for the record, my father is a Sephardic Jew and he's a leftist from a line of leftists from Israel who were brainwashed by Ben-Gurion's crap.

Shimon Peres wants to give away the state of Israel!!! There won't be an Israel for Sephardic Jews to live in if Shimon Peres had his way! And there certainly won't be Shas' schools if the PLO/Hamas nazis take over. I can't believe he'd sell out Israeli land for money for his schools. That's not right. What lesson are these young Sephardim learning from this? That's it is ok to be weak and cowardly as long you get a bissel gelt?

Ovadia Yosef is politically wrong on this issue. He is a great torah scholar but he is WRONG politically. And if you wanna attack Christians over this, look in a mirror. Christians aren't the ones giving away Israel, it's Jews.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2007, 10:53:04 PM by thunderbolt »
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2007, 11:03:48 PM »
Dom, you are correct that Torah is the master, though I would have to disagree with you that Rav Ovadiah shlitah is the Gadol HaDor, that honor belongs to Rav Mordechai Eliyahu HaTzadik shlitah.
"For it is through the mercy of fools that all Justice is lost"
Ramban

Bannedfan

« Reply #6 on: June 06, 2007, 11:29:41 PM »
I think Rabbi Kahane was the Torah master of this generation.

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: June 06, 2007, 11:38:12 PM »
Rav Kahane zt'l h'yd was killed 18 years ago, and he deferred to Rav Mordechai Eliyahu HaTzadik
"For it is through the mercy of fools that all Justice is lost"
Ramban

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #8 on: June 06, 2007, 11:41:05 PM »
Chaimfan, I don't believe that dominator96 is a bad guy.

What? Dominater96 isn't a bad guy?!?

Dominater96 is a great guy who is loved by Chaim! I will stand up for Dominater96 any day of the week and you would be wise to listen to him. He's busted on me before in private and he was right.

Sure, he can be a bit controversial, but they guy is LOYAL to JTF and is incredibly intelligent. No... he's not a kid. You don't know what you are saying.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim