Author Topic: Bill Keller smears Romney  (Read 4185 times)

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
Bill Keller smears Romney
« on: June 07, 2007, 01:05:08 PM »

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
Re: Bill Keller smears Romney
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2007, 01:16:40 PM »
It's shameful and short-sighted to slander one of the best chances the Republican party has.  Romney is very electable, and anything negative said against him is a possible vote for a Democrat who would definitely be a worse "satan" to Keller.  If his congregation follows his advice, many of those people could also shift their votes to a less electable Republican candidate which is like suicide for the Republican party.  Is that what this Keller guy wants?  His type of behavior is the last thing that the Republican party needs.  Romney is a good G-d fearing man, and to slander him in such a way is despicable. 
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2007, 01:51:20 PM »
It's shameful and short-sighted to slander one of the best chances the Republican party has.  Romney is very electable, and anything negative said against him is a possible vote for a Democrat who would definitely be a worse "satan" to Keller.  If his congregation follows his advice, many of those people could also shift their votes to a less electable Republican candidate which is like suicide for the Republican party.  Is that what this Keller guy wants?  His type of behavior is the last thing that the Republican party needs.  Romney is a good G-d fearing man, and to slander him in such a way is despicable. 

Agreed. 

http://www.boston.com/news/nation/articles/2007/06/06/nh_woman_challenges_romney_on_gay_marriage/

"Marriage is an institution which is designed to bring a man and woman together to raise a child and that the ideal setting for society at large is where there is a male and a female are associated with the development and nurturing a child," Romney said."   

And Romney is a good person to say how marriage should be defined.  His family would be a good role model for most others. 

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2007, 02:30:00 PM »
Romney should be chastised for being a liberal. These idiots who attack him for being mormon are full of crap.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2007, 07:14:54 AM »
Romney should be chastised for being a liberal. These idiots who attack him for being mormon are full of crap.

Is Romney a liberal?

Online cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: June 17, 2007, 09:35:06 AM »

Is Romney a liberal?
I would not classify him as a Right Wing Conservative but on a scale of 1 to 10 I would say he is about a 7. I have seen Romney speak a few times and actually found him to be a very interesting candidate.  The media harps on the fact that he is a Mormon and his change of positions on the abortion issue seems to be a problem for him. However when you listen to him answer questions he sounds very good. I think the Conservative base of the Republican party is so shell shocked after Bush that they can not look at unknown quantities without suspicion. If given a chance I don't think Romney would be any worse than Rudy. 
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: June 17, 2007, 10:16:04 AM »

Is Romney a liberal?
I would not classify him as a Right Wing Conservative but on a scale of 1 to 10 I would say he is about a 7. I have seen Romney speak a few times and actually found him to be a very interesting candidate.  The media harps on the fact that he is a Mormon and his change of positions on the abortion issue seems to be a problem for him. However when you listen to him answer questions he sounds very good. I think the Conservative base of the Republican party is so shell shocked after Bush that they can not look at unknown quantities without suspicion. If given a chance I don't think Romney would be any worse than Rudy. 

How would you rate Fred Thompson?

Offline ScotcH

• Senior JTFer
  • The burden that hath befallen Man ...
« Reply #7 on: June 17, 2007, 10:22:41 AM »
The MORMON faith of Titt Romney is another oppressive primitive POLYGAMIST cult dreamt up by that insane bum Joseph Smith who happened to be HANGED by the way by RIGHTEOUS Gentiles for his corrupt twisted teachings.
His psychopathic PEDOPHILE follower Bring-em Young was the nut actually responsible for carrying out the wishes of the warped doctrines of his DEMENTED predecessor.

The CULT is very similar to the infamous scribes of ISLAM brought to life a thousand years ago my that polygamist, rapist, ILLITERATE bum Muhammad !!

And whose jehad orders were carried out until his Death by that Arab DEMON Hitler Arafat that resulted in numerous deaths taken by the chosen people of ISRAEL !!
      And btw the Mormon MORONS don't even believe the original Hebrew tribes of ISRAEL are G-d's chosen people...THEY believe their sick SATANIC CULT of Latter Day Saints are the CHOSEN people !! LOL :laugh:
Let's WAKE Up Fast people and remember our DECENT origins !
SUBMISSION IS DEATH !

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: June 17, 2007, 12:56:26 PM »
Re:  "...oppressive primitive POLYGAMIST cult..."

The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints officially ended polygamy when it signed a Treaty of Peace with the United States of America, in exchange for their being allowed to settle in Utah and remain in peace.

In my opinion, they are a heretical sect of Christianity, but then again so are Church of Jesus Christ Scientist and Seventh Day Adventists.

In fact, a careful reading of the New Testament shows each and every established Church in the world today to be a heretical sect of Christianity.

If everyone in the world displayed the same sense of community, family values, dedication to purity and morality, as do the Mormons, the world would be one wonderful place.

It's very unfair to denigrate Romney's religious background as if it is the same as Islam.

Whatever else Romney may be, he's every bit as good an American as all of the other candidates running.

Has it ever occurred to some of you people that everyone in the entire world has been raised up in the way their parents' parents also were raised? 

Or...is only one religous path acceptable to Ha'Shem to the exclusion of all others?

Just because Torah commands Jews as to what to do and believe doesn't entitle us us to ridicule the beliefs and laws of truly righteous non-Jews.

The Mormons are most definitely righteous Gentiles, and they hold the Jewish People in the highest esteem and awe.

Ever read their Book of Mormon or Pearl of Great Price cover to cover?
I have.

Seems nuts to me, but so does every religious book ever written by anyone if you think about it.

If the tree bears good fruit, then we should consider it a good tree.

Judaism also condoned polygamy in ancient times.

How quickly we forget.

Offline ScotcH

• Senior JTFer
  • The burden that hath befallen Man ...
« Reply #9 on: June 17, 2007, 02:56:08 PM »
Re:  "...oppressive primitive POLYGAMIST cult..."

The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints officially ended polygamy when it signed a Treaty of Peace with the United States of America, in exchange for their being allowed to settle in Utah and remain in peace.

In my opinion, they are a heretical sect of Christianity, but then again so are Church of Jesus Christ Scientist and Seventh Day Adventists.

In fact, a careful reading of the New Testament shows each and every established Church in the world today to be a heretical sect of Christianity.

If everyone in the world displayed the same sense of community, family values, dedication to purity and morality, as do the Mormons, the world would be one wonderful place.

It's very unfair to denigrate Romney's religious background as if it is the same as Islam.

Whatever else Romney may be, he's every bit as good an American as all of the other candidates running.

Has it ever occurred to some of you people that everyone in the entire world has been raised up in the way their parents' parents also were raised? 

Or...is only one religous path acceptable to Ha'Shem to the exclusion of all others?

Just because Torah commands Jews as to what to do and believe doesn't entitle us us to ridicule the beliefs and laws of truly righteous non-Jews.

The Mormons are most definitely righteous Gentiles, and they hold the Jewish People in the highest esteem and awe.

Ever read their Book of Mormon or Pearl of Great Price cover to cover?
I have.

Seems nuts to me, but so does every religious book ever written by anyone if you think about it.

If the tree bears good fruit, then we should consider it a good tree.

Judaism also condoned polygamy in ancient times.

How quickly we forget.

Are you seriously trying to excuse the fact that this sick Twisted CULT of Mormons to this day has compounds of Polygamist families all over the Salt Lake City Area.  In fact their own cult PEDOPHILES are constantly in the news...Are you delusional ? Any POLICE officer in that area will tell you how those PERVERTS are getting away with breaking the Law !
Just because they so-called officially broke with polygamy to become a state in the Union...which was first forced mind you to be a Territory because the RIGHTEOUS Gentiles in the East had hung that filthy POLYGAMIST Joseph Smith and the American govt actually maintained a quasi-War status with the Traitorous Mormon Morons is a little something called the Utah War...check it out...that's Documented...There's more fact in that statement than in the entire Mormon CULT Novel combined !

Islam also says one thing and does another.  Just take that Evil DEMONIC Hitler ARAFAT who publicly said that Jews and Arabs are both Semitic peoples and shouldn't fight each other...and behind the scenes ordered the Terrorist Death of an atrocious number of innocent Bible-believing Israeli-Jews !!

Don't give that historical Non-Sense about how the Mormons glorify Judaism.  Only a self-Hating Uninformed HUMAN would say such a thing.
That evil BUM Joseph Smith claimed the Mormon belief on an epiphany that he had claiming that God had given him the PROPER INTERPRETATION of the Bible.
Therefore, he and INDEED every Mormon believes that all Jews and New Testament Gentiles were misLED.  To differ with this synopsis is to be a "BAD MORMON"...which in itself is totally Redundant ! 

Now let's see... How familiar does this WARPED scheme sound in relation to Muhammed who among his followers is Believed that SEVEN THOUSAND years after the Tanach and the WORD of God was given to Moses, that he also had been given...this ILLITERATE Hashish-Smoking Arab BUM...the PROPER INTERPRETATION of the Bible- or as we know it the Arab MUSLIM NAZI Karan !

I really am empathetic that you actually decided to read that TWISTED DEMENTED book of non-fiction...You're better off finding Ha'Shem !

I recommend this site to the misguided Souls out there:
http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/False%20Religions/Mormons/sickos.htm
Let's HUMANS Wake Up Fast !
SUBMISSION IS DEATH !

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: June 21, 2007, 06:38:40 AM »
The MORMON faith of Titt Romney is another oppressive primitive POLYGAMIST cult dreamt up by that insane bum Joseph Smith who happened to be HANGED by the way by RIGHTEOUS Gentiles for his corrupt twisted teachings.
His psychopathic PEDOPHILE follower Bring-em Young was the nut actually responsible for carrying out the wishes of the warped doctrines of his DEMENTED predecessor.

The CULT is very similar to the infamous scribes of ISLAM brought to life a thousand years ago my that polygamist, rapist, ILLITERATE bum Muhammad !!

And whose jehad orders were carried out until his Death by that Arab DEMON Hitler Arafat that resulted in numerous deaths taken by the chosen people of ISRAEL !!
      And btw the Mormon MORONS don't even believe the original Hebrew tribes of ISRAEL are G-d's chosen people...THEY believe their sick SATANIC CULT of Latter Day Saints are the CHOSEN people !! LOL :laugh:
Let's WAKE Up Fast people and remember our DECENT origins !

Do you actually know anything about Romney's family though?  His family is what an ideal family should be like.