Author Topic: A world without Chaim ch"v  (Read 1998 times)

Offline wonga66

• Master JTFer
A world without Chaim ch"v
« on: March 11, 2011, 09:11:45 AM »
The Lubavitcher Rebbe left no successor and made no contingency for one. Maybe he saw no one suitable. Lubavitch split in to bickering factions and is today a shadow of its former self.

R.Meir Kahane left no successor and made no contingency for one. Maybe he too saw no one suitable. Kach split in to bickering factions and is today not even a shadow of its former self.

Chaim would be the first to admit that he is not even 1/1000th of a Kahane.

But he's still a personality, can talk English & Hebrew well, is a forceful ideologue to be reckoned with, and is all we've got!

There are no true Kahanist leaders or speakers of any note at all, and no successor to Chaim, when his time comes.

If we believe that Kahanism represents True Torah i.e. is the reason the universe was created, then short of the Moshiach himself, a world without Chaim would be woe on us!

Essentially, Chaim is a "one off".

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
Re: A world without Chaim ch"v
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2011, 10:17:43 AM »

It is forbidden to give up hope.

It is pointless to lament.

And it doesn't make much sense to compare Chaim and R. Meir Kahane. The death of R. Meir Kahane was a terrible tragedy, a huge loss, but he is dead, and now we must move forward, following his inspiration and trying to carry out his agenda. Chaim is not just "all we've got", he will be a truly great leader if he is given a chance. And even if he can't achieve Kahane's vision in time by himself, G-d forbid, there will be another great personality who will take over. There are forces that drive history that are not under anybody's direct control.

Yishar koach !
Am Yisrael chai ! Kahane chai !

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2011, 12:58:54 PM »
I think for the sake of credibility Chaim, should form a shadow government with himself as Prime Minister.  He should show that he is ready to lead from day one.  I know enough about Israel to know that most Israelis would view him as a protest vote at most and a joke at worst.

That is also a weakness that he is a one man show.  There needs to be more capable people with whom he can share his workload and from whom he can develop a successor.  Just my two cents.
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2011, 01:40:19 PM »
Maybe chaim feels he is grooming the hebrew speaking hayamin members to become leaders and to lead in his model of leadership. 

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2011, 03:36:29 PM »
Maybe chaim feels he is grooming the hebrew speaking hayamin members to become leaders and to lead in his model of leadership. 

This is my take as well.

Also,   I believe Chaim is trying to help plant the seeds for Kahanist Righteous Gentile leadership in the United States and in many other countries. 
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2011, 09:32:37 AM »
There are many people who are truly pro-Israel and work toward the same types of goals.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: March 12, 2011, 03:47:44 PM »
we are all "successors" on this forum.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline wonga66

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: March 12, 2011, 06:18:51 PM »
"Strengthen weak hands and give support to failing knees. Say to those of impatient heart, 'Be strong; do not fear; Behold, your G- will come with revenge, with Divine retribution. He will come and save you.' " (Yeshayahu 35)

On exactly what legal grounds does the State of Israel currently have to disbar Chaim even entry as a tourist?!

Presumably his US passsport says "Victor Vancier". Could he not change it under deed of poll?
« Last Edit: March 12, 2011, 07:48:16 PM by wonga66 »

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: March 13, 2011, 12:02:33 PM »
we are all "successors" on this forum.

With all due respect, we are posters on a forum.  Few of us do 1% of what Chaim does.
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: March 13, 2011, 02:00:03 PM »
With all due respect, we are posters on a forum.  Few of us do 1% of what Chaim does.

So how about not worrying about those who only post here, increase the amount to do by 10% get 30 people here to do the same and we get 300%
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: March 13, 2011, 02:04:50 PM »
So how about not worrying about those who only post here, increase the amount to do by 10% get 30 people here to do the same and we get 300%

Not sure of your math there, but I like the idea.  What would you suggest.  I saw your post earlier that you were making an extra contribution to JTF in response to the horrific murders in Itamar.  That is great.

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: March 13, 2011, 04:03:14 PM »
This is true. Chaim has it all. I've thought about this many times. But everything is in Hashem's hands.

Offline Masha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: March 13, 2011, 04:08:01 PM »
Why didn't the Lubavicher Rabbi leave any successors?

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: March 13, 2011, 05:27:38 PM »
Why didn't the Lubavicher Rabbi leave any successors?

I don't think he was able to have any children.  That was the usual means of succession.  Beyond that I don't know.  Oddly, in the last few years Chabad has been opening branches in every imaginable place.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: March 13, 2011, 05:33:51 PM »
This is true. Chaim has it all. I've thought about this many times. But everything is in Hashem's hands.

Almost every single member has it in him or her.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #15 on: March 13, 2011, 07:39:00 PM »
Almost every single member has it in him or her.
The will - - - yes. The time - - - maybe. The knowledge - - - no. Do you guys see how much Chaim knows about History, Geography, Science, Politics, Law, and most importantly, Torah and virtually everything else that is important? Sometimes I laugh at the ASK JTF shows because I don't understand how he can answer all these different question on even the most obscure topics! We each possess pieces and together we might have as much knowledge as Chaim, but the point is he is one person. He can win an argument against anybody.

Not to mention the time he devotes to the movement; How many of us can afford that?

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: March 13, 2011, 11:38:26 PM »
I'll tell you something...as it stands, I don't know of anyone on this forum that can do Chaim's job by himself.  Heck, not even Chaim can do the job of JTF by himself.  But I'll tell you guys something.  Each of us have a special ability to be good at something that will make this movement huge.  The knowledge of Torah we have two great Jews: Muman and KWRBT.  The ability to write intelligent blogs: we people like Lisa.  The ability to advertise: we have people like Baltimore Jew.   and the list goes on....I'm not singling anyone out btw because a whole ton of you are awesome...we have spiraling leopard, yaacov mendel, Ron, the great Irish Zionist, mo, wandering Samurai, Shlomo, David ben zeev aryeh who made Aliya...etc etc etc....I want to name everyone I can think of...

All of us have special abilities...and you know what?  It's a matter of cooperating together working as a team with or without Chaim, who is a lifetime activist.  We need him and he needs us and the Jews of Judea and Samaria need all of us and we need them...

I believe that it is this movement which not only saves Israel, but through that will save the world....do you guys realize how huge this is?!  I really truly believe we are in the right 100%.  Starting from Rabbi Kahane up to Chaim up to us and up to the future generations who follow us.

Saving Israel starts with the heroic settlers who are the shield of Israel.
And maintaining the "new" Israel means we encourage a Torah state whether some of us who are secular like it or not.

All of us have a lot to learn...whether it is Torah, Zionism, activism, or team work. 

I say don't despair.  Have confidence.  Be strong. Look ahead.

and yes, some of us work for a living.  We have families to take care of. Some of us are just barely making ends meet.  I hear you all.  We all have our priorities in life.  All I say is, we do the best we can and we work together as a team.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #17 on: March 14, 2011, 11:19:49 AM »
With all due respect, I consider myself a good Jew, too. I went to Yeshiva Day School most of my life, then went to Yeshiva in Israel for parts of 2 years after high school. This last year, I've been learning in a program for University-aged guys for at least 2 hours every morning, following minyan...... I was learning for for like 4-5 hours a day a few months ago, but then something called school got in the way..... I know Muman and KWRBT know a lot, but my parents must have spent about $60,000 - $80, 000 on my Jewish education in the last 23 years, so I hope I know enough to at least give somebody a run for his money  :::D

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: March 14, 2011, 12:12:12 PM »
With all due respect, I consider myself a good Jew, too. I went to Yeshiva Day School most of my life, then went to Yeshiva in Israel for parts of 2 years after high school. This last year, I've been learning in a program for University-aged guys for at least 2 hours every morning, following minyan...... I was learning for for like 4-5 hours a day a few months ago, but then something called school got in the way..... I know Muman and KWRBT know a lot, but my parents must have spent about $60,000 - $80, 000 on my Jewish education in the last 23 years, so I hope I know enough to at least give somebody a run for his money  :::D

perfect..you know a hell of a lot more than me.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: March 14, 2011, 12:51:39 PM »
I must warn dr dan - I know very little.

Moe I don't doubt you have more knowledge of Judaism than me with those kind of credentials :)

Offline Eden Ben Yitzchak

• Full JTFer
« Reply #20 on: March 14, 2011, 12:59:26 PM »
May the Lord bless Chaimke with long life.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #21 on: March 14, 2011, 01:00:35 PM »

Moe I don't doubt you have more knowledge of Judaism than me with those kind of credentials :)

well, you sound like you know a lot.. you definately know much more than me

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #22 on: March 14, 2011, 01:56:48 PM »

There's so much more I have to learn. My program learns Misna Berura at night and I keep telling myself I will go to it, but nights are so tough for me..... It's very important to learn halacha l'maaseh/practical halacha in addition to Gemara and Chumash, especially if I'll soon be dating.

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #23 on: March 14, 2011, 07:02:11 PM »
May the Lord bless Chaimke with long life.

What is 'Chaimke' supposed to mean? I have only seen this used by joshua rosenberg, ben m and marbus the nazi.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #24 on: March 14, 2011, 07:35:28 PM »
There's so much more I have to learn. My program learns Misna Berura at night and I keep telling myself I will go to it, but nights are so tough for me..... It's very important to learn halacha l'maaseh/practical halacha in addition to Gemara and Chumash, especially if I'll soon be dating.

Yasher Koach... This is learning to be proud of!

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14