Author Topic: 20 refugees rape an 11-year old girl in a public bath, Stockholm Sweden  (Read 3190 times)

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
20 refugees rape an 11-year old girl in a public bath, Husbybadet Stockholm Sweden.

The whole story in swedish.
http://henrik.motpol.nu/?p=295

Some (hair raising) details,
1. The 20 refugees were instructed, before they left for the bath house, that sexual attacks and rapes are not allowed. (?!)
2. Some public baths have signs that say, "rapes will be reported to the police".
3. The police said, "this is a place where temptations are great". (Really, is it "tempting" to rape 11-year olds?)
4. The cost for the taxpayers to house each refugee is US$150 000.00 per year.

They were mainly arab and african so called "child refugees". However they are in most cases adults lying about there age to obtain better benefits. In some cases they are in the high 20's and 30's while claiming they are teens. Almost 100 % of them show false id's or no id's at all, therefore they are never truly identified.

The government claim "we need more refugees" and similar mantra. The politicians have for many years forced mass immigration of biblical proportions. The voters has never given permission for the destructive immigration policy bringing in 100 000 new mostly illiterates from africa, asia and the arab world. Most of them are musilm.

The government TV has started a new indoctrination series to teach the swedes how to become good muslims. Its called, "islam for beginners".
Article,
http://politisktinkorrekt.info/2011/02/19/svt-indoktrinerar-tittarna-islam-fo...

The votes never approved mass immigration. A large majority object to it but they are forced to pay for all of it. The cost is staggering, the cost is estimated to one third of the nations overall budget.

On a regular basis the service for the swedes are cut back. A few days ago we could read about how old people living in government retirement homes got coffee and eggs for breakfast cut back to save money. The government even lie to motivate the cutback. They claim that eggs are unhealthy, a complete lie.
Articles,
http://politisktinkorrekt.info/2011/02/25/aggransonering-pa-aldreboende-i-kop...

http://www.expressen.se/nyheter/1.2343679/gunvor-snuvas-pa-frukostaggen

Read more about the "new traditions" in public bath houses.

Article In swedish, Fria Tider,
http://www.friatider.se/11-aring-gruppvaldtogs-pa-badhus

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member

Sweden is a gone unless and this won't happen they kill all the immigrants Especially muslims the political leaders and the Police commissioners.Were these young children ethnic swedes? It's not too late if the ethnic Swedes revolt,thats the only thing that will save Ethnic Swedes
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
The problem with the western world is that we are not producing enough children to keep a vibrant society.  Without an influx, whether from Mexico here, or Arabs and Africans in Europe, we will become aging societies.  We need to import workers to work in nursing homes and do the work that societies require and cannot get from their aged.  The USA is better than Europe but White Americans are barely producing enough children to replace themselves.

I heard a strange statistic the other day.  Over some period of time (I forget how many years) California's ethnic politicians have grown as follows.

Asians 30 something %
Hispanics 27%
Whites 6%
Blacks 1%.

I heard a Black conservative commedienne react.  HE wondered where the Blacks had gone.  He said they would not go to Arizona where there are fewer jobs and welfare.  They would not go to Oregon or Washington, they don't like cold weather. and so on.
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Master JTFer
I don't know which one is worse, the Arab savage beasts or the sick Swedish authorities...

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
The European countries are committing suicide by allowing these beasts into their countries.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
The Swedish people should kill their politicians and drive out the muslims. Sounds very harsh but really is there any other solution other than open rebellion? When their country falls apart from economic collapse of supporting these muslim dogs you'll see real Swedes take back their country.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
The European countries are committing suicide by allowing these beasts into their countries.

If the leftists have their way,   the United States is headed for a similar fate as Sweden.
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
The Swedish people should kill their politicians and drive out the muslims. Sounds very harsh but really is there any other solution other than open rebellion? When their country falls apart from economic collapse of supporting these muslim dogs you'll see real Swedes take back their country.

While I agree that the real Swedes will try to take their country back eventually,    it could easily be too late by then.       The Muslim population % in Sweden will be significantly larger if that country continues to follow its current path.   
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb

If the leftists have their way,   the United States is headed for a similar fate as Sweden.

True. That could very well happen. That's why Americans and Europeans better wake up before it's too late and they will take over eventually.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: 20 refugees rape an 11-year old girl in a public bath, Stockholm Sweden
« Reply #10 on: March 11, 2011, 04:13:03 PM »
True. That could very well happen. That's why Americans and Europeans better wake up before it's too late and they will take over eventually.

Considering the heavy criticism that Congressman Peter King is taking for his efforts with Homeland Security,   tragically it doesn't look like enough Americans are waking up.      The United States is literally at the crossroads.     

Offline Masha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: March 11, 2011, 07:51:25 PM »
People who rape 11-year-olds deserve capital punishment.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: March 12, 2011, 01:11:29 AM »
Sweden is really past the point of no return... Not only do the Swedish people allow every garbage into their country they take up personal relationships with them as well... Sweden is a prime example of what results when a society becomes far too politically correct...It's very sad what happened to this 11 year old however under the conditions in Sweden today I would  say it's expected.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: March 12, 2011, 10:28:46 AM »
Refugees? It were Muslims and they behaved like we know it.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #14 on: March 12, 2011, 12:32:43 PM »
Refugees? It were Muslims and they behaved like we know it.
You are nuts! If not for IDF, this fate will be of every breathing Jew in Israel. Having said this, the fault for this heinous act lies squarely with the Israeli government. Israel should have immediately wiped out two nearest villages, killing all the male population and kicking out of Israel all "civilians", or carpet-bomb, or do something drastic. Instead, best case scenario, they'll just kill one or two quaranimal and the score will be 1 to 5, in muslime's favour! This would be a proper response when Israel is surrounded by a 1billion animals?
I feel sick to my stomach!
 >:(
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: March 12, 2011, 12:47:47 PM »
You are nuts! If not for IDF, this fate will be of every breathing Jew in Israel. Having said this, the fault for this heinous act lies squarely with the Israeli government. Israel should have immediately wiped out two nearest villages, killing all the male population and kicking out of Israel all "civilians", or carpet-bomb, or do something drastic. Instead, best case scenario, they'll just kill one or two quaranimal and the score will be 1 to 5, in muslime's favour! This would be a proper response when Israel is surrounded by a 1billion animals?
I feel sick to my stomach!
 >:(
we're talking about the Swedish children who were raped by but muzzies
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: March 14, 2011, 04:14:33 AM »
we're talking about the Swedish children who were raped by but muzzies

Yes my point was basically, that the people must have the guts to call a Muslim a Muslim. I hear lots of other terms, like Asian, refugee, people from southern lands etc. all used to hide the fact that the criminals are Muslims.

Manch I think you confused here two treads.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani