Author Topic: Horror in Samaria: Terrorist murders family of 5  (Read 6046 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: Horror in Samaria: Terrorist murders family of 5
« Reply #25 on: March 13, 2011, 04:39:33 PM »
When I read this story I cried. I cried because I felt so bad for letting this family down. I cried because I know that more could have been done to prevent this fine Jewish family from being massacred so brutally. My tears soon dried and I was left with bitter anger. Once again that feeling that my people are being massacred by brutal arab butchers who gladly murder babies and infants and women and Rabbis. My anger burns against a people who hand out candy when hearing the news of Jews being butchered. My blood boils with this anger, and my mind races to what we must do to end this.

Nothing will bring the Fogel family back. Nothing will soothe the surviving children's nightmares and their unimaginable feeling of helplessness.

Anger must be used effectively. Hashem gives us raging anger in order to accomplish greatness. Remember this rage when we must use our own hands to destroy the enemy.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #26 on: March 13, 2011, 07:44:06 PM »
When I read this story I cried. I cried because I felt so bad for letting this family down. I cried because I know that more could have been done to prevent this fine Jewish family from being massacred so brutally. My tears soon dried and I was left with bitter anger. Once again that feeling that my people are being massacred by brutal arab butchers who gladly murder babies and infants and women and Rabbis. My anger burns against a people who hand out candy when hearing the news of Jews being butchered. My blood boils with this anger, and my mind races to what we must do to end this.

Nothing will bring the Fogel family back. Nothing will soothe the surviving children's nightmares and their unimaginable feeling of helplessness.

Anger must be used effectively. Hashem gives us raging anger in order to accomplish greatness. Remember this rage when we must use our own hands to destroy the enemy.

I think you hit the nail on the head. I hate to sound like a broken record but Hashem does everything for the best and we'll never understand. The only comfort we can take, that everybody who has gone through a tragedy must realize sooner or later, is that we are not alone. Our Father in Heaven is with us. I know that's a tough level to get to, especially in the wake of this most recent tragedy, but that is the reality. When Mashiach comes we will have this family back along with all those who were killed by terrorists and the like. May Hashem comfort the mourners among the mourners of Zion and Jerusalem. May we merit to see T'chiyas Hameisim and the rebuilding of the Beis Hamikdash B'mheirah V'yameinu.

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #27 on: March 13, 2011, 08:44:51 PM »
http://www.palwatch.org/main.aspx?fi=157&doc_id=4794&sms_ss=facebook&at_xt=4d7d5f4948097d0e%2C0

PA TV glorified terrorist
who killed 3 in 2002 terror attack
in the town of Itamar

A Palestinian Authority video TV tribute to "Martyrs" three weeks ago included the terrorist who killed three Israelis in a 2002 terror attack in the West Bank town of Itamar. Itamar was the scene of Friday's terror attack, in which Ruth and Udi Fogel and their three children were murdered.

The video was in honor of the anniversary of the founding of the DFLP (Democratic Front for the Liberation of Palestine), and was broadcast on PA TV several times daily for four days. It featured a collage with photographs labeled "Martyrs (Shahids) of the Democratic Front for the Liberation of Palestine in Nablus." It included the picture of terrorist Habash Hanani, who in May 2002 entered Itamar and murdered three students in the local high school. (Shown at bottom right of photo.)

PA TV glorified additional terrorists with photographs, including Ahmad Yasser, who carried out a shooting attack in the town of Yitzhar in June 2002, injuring three soldiers (shown at lower left corner of PA TV collage above), and Hani Al-Akad, who in 2004 recruited female suicide terrorists and planned a double suicide attack in Tel Aviv (holding a machine gun, shown at upper right of PA TV collage above.)

Another photo collage in the video labeled "Heroes of the special operations in northern Palestine" showed 16 photographs of DFLP members from the past posing with weapons, some dressed in military uniforms, others making V-signs.

The DFLP has carried out several terror attacks in the north:
-The 1970 attack on a school bus near the town of Avivim in which 12 Israelis were killed, including nine children;

-The 1974 attack in the town of Ma'alot in which more than 20 people were killed, most of them children, when terrorists took them hostage in a school.

-A 1974 attack in the town Beit Shean in which four Israelis were killed.

This PA TV video is an example of the Palestinian Authority's policy of continued terror glorification.

Click to see Palestinian Media Watch's report From Terrorists to Role Models.

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #28 on: March 13, 2011, 10:21:07 PM »
It had to be more than one terrorist scumbag.  I read an article that said there were many signs that both the husband and wife had vigorously fought back before being murdered.  May Gd bless their souls and avenge their murderers
« Last Edit: March 13, 2011, 10:32:14 PM by JTFenthusiast2 »

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #29 on: March 13, 2011, 10:27:48 PM »
Two words.   Death penalty.
One word: Torture  >:(
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #30 on: March 13, 2011, 11:44:55 PM »
and you guys notice that they news only reports that Israel is to expand it's settlements...what a joke!  They make the Israeli govt. look bad in something they aren't even doing right.

Personally, I expect nothing from the rest of the world and the US when it comes down to Israel...nor should anyone hear.  I only expect Jews and righteous gentiles to do their part..and it's when THEY don't do it, that I get disappointed.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #31 on: March 14, 2011, 12:22:47 AM »
It's just as well that he escaped. If he were caught he'd serve six months in a country-club jail. Israeli soldiers get more time for stealing "aid" for terrorists than terrorists get for murdering Jews. That is what the Israeli government dictates and what the Israeli public goes along with.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #32 on: March 14, 2011, 07:54:44 AM »
It's just as well that he escaped. If he were caught he'd serve six months in a country-club jail. Israeli soldiers get more time for stealing "aid" for terrorists than terrorists get for murdering Jews. That is what the Israeli government dictates and what the Israeli public goes along with.
You're right
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #33 on: March 14, 2011, 12:06:12 PM »
http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/142872

Opinion: Natural Disasters, Palestinian Barbarism

It is all happening and far more quickly than even I had anticipated; and yet, the events are so surreal that they seem to be happening in slow motion, as if we are dreaming or in a really bad movie.

That is because we view it all—but are helpless before it.

The natural disasters: an earthquake which may have killed more than 10,000 people in Japan and an unintended Japanese nuclear meltdown are fully matched by the moral and man-made disasters in Libya and in Itamar, the West Bank town in which Palestinians slaughtered five members of the same Israeli family. In addition to the 35 and 36 year old parents, Udi and Ruth, the child victims were thee months old Hadas, 4 years old Elad, and 11 years old Yoav. [More...]

Palestinians were seen giving out candy to celebrate this Cowardly Kill. The President of the Palestinian Authority, Mahmoud Abbas, refused to condemn this cowardly attack. He mumbled something in English about “all violence leading to violence” which means the violence of the alleged Israeli “occupation” of the disputed territories is what caused these murders. Palestinian Prime Minister, Salam Fayyad, condemned the attack and, excellent propagandist that he is, insisted that “There ought to be no doubt on where we stand on violence. We reject it, and we have always condemned it.”

And my grandmother is a bicycle as they say. I really wonder what these Palestinian leaders have been saying in Arabic.

Palestinian terrorists are Baby Killers par excellence. From the beginning of the Second Intifada in 2000, they have killed at least 123 Israeli children—on purpose, not accidentally. They have shot up teenagers while studying, have tried to kill children in nursery schools and child care centers. Palestinian terrorists have even killed children at Itamar. In 2002, Habash Hanani did so, and he is currently being glorified by the Palestinian Authority.

Palestinian terrorists are Baby Killers and yet Arab, Islamist, and liberal fascist propaganda have managed to convince the world that Israelis and Jews are Baby Killers—Israel, a country whose military never uses civilians as hostages and which, contrary to Big Lie myth, is exquisitely restrained when it comes to avoiding civilian casualties during urban battle. [Next page...]

Arab and Muslim terrorists are Baby Killers. They kill their own in order to kill the babies of their enemies. The Taliban in Pakistan specialize in grooming 5-10 year old orphan boys to blow themselves up. Muslims, Arabs, Islamist terrorists in general, and Palestinians and Iranians in particular, brainwash, exploit, mere children and teenagers as jihadists and as suicide killers.

Today, sickeningly, the western mainstream media, and some Jewish and Israeli anti-Zionists as well, are implicitly, essentially, blaming the settlers for their own murders! They are “settlers,” “radical settlers,” “living beyond the green line,” not human beings, not Jews, not Israelis, not even real victims. Real victims should not have been living there, their geographical presence comprises an (understandable) “provocation.” Similarly, women’s uncovered faces, infidel women especially, constitute a “provocation” too so that they have only themselves to blame when Allah-fearing Muslim men rape, gang-rape, and assault them.

Real victims are the Palestinian terrorists who are forced to murder babies in response to being “illegally,” and immorally Occupied.

In its firstpiece about this crime, the New York Times characterized Itamar as “home to some of Israel’s most radical settlers.”

Shoot that radical settler. No, stab him while he’s asleep in his bed, better yet, why not stab his whole family? The international community will not care.

Demonize settlers, isolate Israelis, insist that “Islamophobia,” not Islamic terrorism, is the problem, (do so in the American Congress), refuse to stop the wholesale slaughter of Muslims by Muslims (think Libya, think Darfur), instead, blame Israel because the Palestinians do not want a Palestinian state, lean on Israel to negotiate harder, give up even more, give up every city, including Jerusalem and then simply wait for the law-of-returning Palestinians to overcome the last “settlement” standing: Tel Aviv—do so, even as the entire Arab Muslim Middle East is exploding over non-Israel specific problems--and inevitably, the Palestinian fiends will be emboldened to act and will slaughter an innocent, peaceful Jewish family in their beds and of course, on the Jewish Sabbath.

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #34 on: March 14, 2011, 12:09:03 PM »
http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/142873

Hotovely: Take Palestinian State Off the Agenda

MK Tzipi Hotovely (Likud) said on Sunday that in the wake of Friday night’s massacre of the Fogel family in Itamar, the idea of a Palestinian state must be taken off the agenda.

“The Itamar attack should be an event that causes soul-searching within the government and a significant change of direction in relation to the Palestinian Authority,” Hotovely said during an interview with Arutz Sheva’s Hebrew website.

Hotovely welcomed the government’s decision, which was made following the Itamar murders, to approve construction of five hundred new housing units in major population centers in Judea and Samaria. She defined the decision as one that goes in the right direction, but added that it is not enough. “Hundreds of housing units in the so-called settlement blocs is not a statement that clearly strengthens our hold in the country,” she said.

Hotovely said that she expects Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu “to strengthen the construction in Itamar in particular and in Judea and Samaria in general, and more importantly – to announce that a Palestinian state is not on the agenda. A Palestinian state means more cases like Itamar.”

As for the political positions expressed by Netanyahu, which are often similar to those of Kadima, Hotovely said that given the pressure on Prime Minister both from the direction of the left-wing ministers, the world and from Likud ministers as Dan Meridor and Michael Eitan, there should also be pressure on him from the right and a demand that he return to the principles of the Likud.

“There are many people in the Likud who know that a Palestinian state would be a disaster,” said Hotovely. “We must return to basic principles of the Likud and demand our right to the land. I expect Netanyahu to return to these principles and announce that construction will take place in all parts of Judea and Samaria.”

Hotovely also mentioned Netanyahu's upcoming speech in Washington, which has already earned the nickname ‘Bar-Ilan Speech 2’, and indicated that he must choose the Likud's ideological line prior to this speech. “We have to be his brake system and remind him that the party will only back him if he returns to using the language of the Likud.”

She noted that she believes the chances to effectively put pressure on Netanyahu are good.

“If the Prime Minister sees that the majority of party members are closer to Yaalon than to Meridor then he’ll make the right calculations,” she said and noted that during the last meeting of the Likud, Netanyahu announced that he intends to hold personal meetings with each of the Likud Knesset members in preparation for his speech in Washington. Hotovely anticipates that during her meeting with Netanyahu she will be able to determine the direction in which he is going and will also clarify her position.

Finally, Hotovely said that she does not believe that the Likud is in danger of splitting as was the case with former Prime Miniser Ariel Sharon, who left the Likud and formed Kadima. Hotovely said that Netanyahu’s views are still very close to those of the Likud and all that is left is to strengthen this position.

Offline Eden Ben Yitzchak

• Full JTFer
« Reply #35 on: March 14, 2011, 01:16:20 PM »
Revenge must come.

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #36 on: March 14, 2011, 03:47:33 PM »
http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/142883

Gilad Sharon: The PA National Story Rose in the Wake of Zionism

The author, writing in the daily Yediot Acharonot following the brutal slaughter of five family members in Itamar, is the son of comatose former Prime Minister Ariel Sharon.

Let us not forget with whom we are dealing here. You can take the wild Palestinian beast and put a mask on it, in the form of some fluent English-speaking spokesman. You can also put on it a three-piece suit and a silk tie.

But every once in a while – during a new moon, or when a crow’s droppings hit a howling jackal, or when pita with hyssop doesn’t come out just right – the wild beast senses that this is its night, and out of ancient instinct, it sets off to stalk its prey.

They’ll explain to us, and we’ll also explain to ourselves, how nice and beautiful peace is. We will argue excitedly and with deep inner conviction whether there should be an immediate peace agreement, or perhaps a series of interim agreements. We will discuss these and other such questions, all based on the assumption that on the other side they also think like us and also want quiet and tranquility.

But such an assumption is a rape of reality. A society that can thus sanctify death, and whose best of its youth are baby-stabbers, is simply not like ours. Even their leaders… condemn these acts only by claiming that they “harm the Palestinian cause.” There’s no moral issue here; it’s just a question of harm to the cause. Their three-piece suit is sullied with blood stains, and the mask falls off… and the image of the beast they tried to hide is once again revealed.

They look at us. We are everything they never were and never will be. We have a history and culture thousands of years old, we have a functioning, developing society – while they are just the offshoot of our Zionism.  Their entire national story was born in the wake of Zionism. Even their self-definition as a people has no subsistence without us.

They look at themselves through our image. The more we succeed and progress, the more their hatred intensifies.  We are the proof that it is possible to do it differently, that failures are not the result of destiny, but primarily of decisions and actions.

In any arrangement that might or might not come about, remember with whom we are dealing. Our security must always remain in our hands.

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
« Reply #37 on: March 14, 2011, 04:11:55 PM »
Horrible, just horrible...speechless...

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #38 on: March 14, 2011, 04:57:33 PM »
There does need to be hundred-fold revenge. It is the only way the muslims learn.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #39 on: March 14, 2011, 07:34:23 PM »
There does need to be hundred-fold revenge. It is the only way the muslims learn.

I ask Hashem for 1000X revenge against the murderous arab hordes...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #40 on: March 14, 2011, 09:29:01 PM »
http://www.jpost.com/NationalNews/Article.aspx?id=211991

Rallies held around country in response to Itamar attacks

Scattered violence reported throughout West Bank; settler leader: "People shouldn't take the law into their own hands."

Hundreds of demonstrators at major intersections across the country on Sunday evening chanted “Revenge! Revenge!” and waved national flags in response to Friday’s attack in Itamar in which terrorists killed five members of the Fogel family.

No demonstrators were arrested and no roads were blocked, police said.

The protests were organized by My Israel under the slogan “We are all Israeli, We are all settlers.”

“I came to demonstrate because they’re spilling Jewish blood, and instead of taking care of the terrorists, they’re wasting their energy demolishing homes in Gilad Farms,” Jerusalem resident Moshe Meron said at a protest at the entrance to the capital.

He was joined by about 100 other demonstrators. Many had come straight from the funeral for the five Fogels in the Givat Shaul cemetery.

There were scattered reports of violence in the West Bank.

Palestinians from Hawara, south of Nablus, threw rocks at a bus carrying Itamar residents back to their homes following the funeral service. Light damage was caused to the bus when the Palestinians attempted to stop it, though the driver was able to evade them and continue driving.

Palestinian sources reported a few instances of “price tag” attacks by settlers, including five cars in the Nablus area that were set on fire. Dozens of young settlers threw rocks at Hawara, about 7 km. away from Itamar.

“Police have heightened general security to make sure that we would minimize or be prepared for demonstrations that could take place,” said police spokesman Micky Rosenfeld.

He said the main concern of the police over the past 24 hours was not the demonstrations but ensuring the safety of the thousands of people who attended the funeral. Twenty thousand came, creating large traffic jams across the capital.
“I understand people are frustrated.

I am frustrated too, a little child’s head was decapitated,” said David Ha’ivri, executive director of the Shomron Liason Office. “But I don’t think people should take the law into their own hands, though I know people need to vent their rage.”

Ha’ivri also called on Defense Minister Ehud Barak to resign following the murders, accusing him of “exploiting and exhausting his powers in the Ministry of Defense to exercise his political agenda of fighting Jewish residents in Judea and Samaria.”

The Council of Jewish Communities in Judea, Samaria, and the Gaza Strip, the umbrella activist organization that includes the Shomron Liason Office, caused a stir on Sunday by releasing gruesome photos of the murder scene, including the bloodied bodies of the children.

Ha’ivri said he had “mixed feelings” about the decision to share the photos with the public.

Perhaps “people just have to see how terrible it is,” he said.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #41 on: March 14, 2011, 10:17:34 PM »
I want to see a modern day purim story
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #42 on: March 14, 2011, 10:25:58 PM »
Yeah some "innocent" Arab family in Gaza gets butchered like the Fogels did..... Oh wait, that won't happen because the IDF has morals and standards to uphold. Maybe they will just call up a bunch of houses and ask the residents to leave them before they blow the houses up. Maybe they will go into the houses themselves, risking their own lives instead of just shelling it from the air. Maybe the IDF will throw Jews out of their houses and use violence against them and NOT get into trouble; the only time they get into trouble is if they harmed Arabs. How's that for a happy Purim? You think the Fogel's family will have a freilichin Purim? You think they will enjoy the seuda, megillah, dressing up, dancing, music, hamantashen, and drinking until ad d'lo yada? You think they will have a meaningful Pesach? You think they will celebrate their freedom on Pesach? You think they will enjoy the 4 cups of wine? May Hashem heal them quickly....

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #43 on: March 17, 2011, 05:56:33 AM »
http://www.nationalreview.com/articles/262229/why-they-celebrate-murdering-children-andrew-c-mccarthy?page=1

Why They Celebrate Murdering Children
Islam is as Islam does.

Do you think the State Department noticed that no one in Arizona, Mexico, or even Mars took to the streets to celebrate the shooting of Gabrielle Giffords? No one seemed to think it was a “natural” act — the Islamic term du jour to rationalize the throat-slitting massacre of a sleeping Jewish family: 36-year-old Udi Fogel, his 35-year-old wife, Ruth, and, yes, their three children: 11-year-old Yoav, 4-year-old Elad, and Hadas, their 3-month-old baby.

There had been about a week between this most hideous Muslim barbarity and . . . well, the last hideous Muslim barbarity. On that one, the Obama administration could not bring itself to label as “terrorism” a Kosovar jihadist’s gory attack on American airmen in Germany.

Arid Uka had opened fire in a sneak attack at the Frankfurt airport, killing two and seriously wounding two others while screaming the obligatory “Allahu Akbar!” Wasn’t that a terrorist attack? Gee whiz, you know, the State Department’s chief spokesman just couldn’t say. After all, in P. J. Crowley’s mindless yet seemingly inevitable comparison, “was the shooting of congresswoman Gabrielle Giffords a terrorist attack?”

Muslims are frequently found carrying out the Koranic directive to “strike terror into the hearts of the unbelievers.” Actually, make that the Koranic theme, so often is it reiterated in the scriptures devout Muslims take to be the verbatim commands of Allah. (See, e.g., Suras 3:151, 8:12–13, 8:60, 9:5, 33:25–27, 59:2–4, 59:13.) And that is beside the hadith, scriptures in which Mohammed, taken to be the perfect Muslim role model, boasts, “I have been made victorious with terror.” (Bukhari 4.52.220 — just scroll down from here, through the glories promised to Muslims who wage jihad against the infidels.)

Muslims, in fact, are more often exhorted by their scriptures to brutalize non-Muslims than Christians are urged by the gospels to love their enemies and turn the other cheek. Yet, though we assume the latter are meant to take the message to heart, we are somehow sure Islam doesn’t really mean what it says — that when Muslims strike terror into the hearts of the unbelievers, it must be Israel’s fault, or America’s, or something, anything, other than Islam, the only common denominator in these attacks.

For U.S. officials, it is a bridge too far to acknowledge the welter of doctrinal grounding that supports these atrocities. Sort the deranged likes of Jared Loughner from the ideologically driven adherents of Islam? Observe the chasm between mentally disturbed killers and mentally conditioned killers? No way.

So here’s a suggestion: Maybe our paralyzed policy makers could see their way clear to noticing how Muslims respond to Muslim jihadists: Like the Muslims across the globe who cheered the 9/11 attacks; like those who littered Arid Uka’s Facebook with such commentary as, “Way to go, you old killer!” and “That is part of this beautiful religion. One is allowed to fight the unbelievers when attacked.”

Maybe then the American government could be as revolted as the American people are by the celebrations in Gaza over last Friday’s murder of the Fogel family (or nearly the whole family — three of the children managed to survive). Gaza, of course, is controlled by Hamas, the Palestinian wing of the Muslim Brotherhood. You may know the Brothers as the “largely secular” “moderates” the Obama administration and the European Union see as part of the solution to the strife currently rippling through one Islamic country after another — a studiously underreported staple of which is Jew-hatred, with mob promises to conquer Jerusalem and depictions of dictators like Mubarak and Qaddafi as Israeli spies.

As the Israeli press reported, jubilant Muslims crowded Gaza’s streets, handing out candy and sweets in the wake of the murders. Jennifer Rubin notes that the outpouring of joy over the slitting of an infant’s throat was, according to one resident, “a natural response to the harm settlers inflict” on Palestinians.

It is a natural response, if you are a monster. If you have been reared in a culture that worships suicide bombers, that dehumanizes Jews as the children of monkeys and pigs, and that insists Israel is not merely the enemy but does not have a right to exist. And these positions, it bears emphasizing, do not represent some fringe Islam of al-Qaeda terrorists who have purportedly hijacked an otherwise peaceful religion. This is mainstream Islam, the sorts of things you would hear in a classroom at al-Azhar University or a television show on al-Jazeera — the place where, according to Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, people turn for “real news,” the place where Muslim Brotherhood guru Yusuf Qaradawi lionizes suicide bombers in his popular weekly program, Sharia and Life.

“The prophet, prayer and peace be upon him, said, ‘The time [of judgment] will not come until Muslims will fight the Jews and kill them; until the Jews hide behind rocks and trees, which will cry: Oh, Muslim! There is a Jew hiding behind me, come and kill him!” That’s not something Osama bin Laden made up. It is right there in the hadith, the authoritative accounts of Mohammed’s words and deeds. As Robert Spencer has demonstrated, variations of this end of times scenario run through the hadith collections of Sahih Muslim (Book 41, nos. 6980-86) and Bukhari (4.52.176 & 177, and 4.56.791.) That is why the story is repeated in Article 7 of the Hamas charter, the document in which the Muslim Brotherhood explains that annihilating Israel is a religious duty. That is why the story is a favorite of Sheikh Qaradawi’s.

In 1979, Smadar Kaiser, her husband Danny, and their two small daughters, four-year-old Einat and two-year-old Yael, were awakened in their northern Israel apartment at midnight by gunfire and exploding grenades. A team of Muslim terrorists was in the neighborhood. While a trembling Smadar hid with Yael in the dark, suffocating crawl space, the terrorists grabbed Danny and Einat and marched them down to a nearby beach. There, one of them shot Danny in front of his daughter so that his death would be the last sight she’d ever see.  Then the ruthless ringleader, Lebanese-born Samir Kuntar, used the butt of his rifle to bash in the four-year-old’s skull against a rock. Hours later, upon finally being “rescued” from the crawl space, two-year-old Yael, too, was dead – accidentally smothered by her petrified mother in the effort to keep her quiet as the jihadists searched for more Jews to kill.

The Israelis captured Kuntar, who was sentenced to life in prison. Nevertheless, Palestinian leaders and masses agitated for his release for decades, praising this vicious cretin as a “brave leader” and “model warrior.” In 2007, the Israeli government finally capitulated, exchanging Kuntar and other imprisoned terrorists for the remains of two deceased Israeli soldiers. Kuntar was welcomed to the West Bank as a conquering hero. The Palestinian Authority granted him and another released terrorist honorary citizenship “as an act of dedication to their struggle and their heroic suffering in the occupation’s prisons.” It was business as usual: In the Palestinian territories and elsewhere in the Muslim world, it is a commonplace to name streets after jihadist killers. Mohammed taught that there was no higher form of service to Allah.

Rep. Peter King is to be applauded for forcing Congress to notice the phenomenon we so gingerly call Muslim “radicalization.” The question that really begs for hearings, though, is why we continue pretending not to know what causes it.

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #44 on: March 17, 2011, 06:03:10 AM »
http://www.jeffjacoby.com/8933/massacre-of-the-innocents

Massacre of the innocents

LAST WEEKEND in Itamar, an Israeli settlement in the Samarian hills, terrorists infiltrated the home of Udi and Ruth Fogel and perpetrated a massacre of the innocents.

The killers started with Yoav, the Fogels' 11-year-old, and Elad, his 4-year-old brother. Yoav's throat was slit -- as he was reading in bed, one report said -- and Elad was stabbed twice in the heart. Then the attackers murdered Ruth, knifing her as she came out of the bathroom. In the next room they killed Ruth's sleeping husband, Udi, and their infant daughter, Hadas. Apparently they didn't notice the last bedroom, where the two other boys, Ro'i, 8, and Yishai, 2, were asleep. It wasn't until half past midnight, when 12-year-old Tamar came home from a Friday night youth group, that the horrific slaughter was discovered. Much of the house was drenched in blood, and the 2-year-old was shaking his parents' bodies, crying for them to wake up.

What explains such unspeakable evil? What sort of human being deliberately butchers a sleeping baby, or plunges a knife into a toddler's heart?

As news of the massacre in Itamar spread, young men in Gaza distributed candy and pastries in celebration. The Al-Qassam Brigades, a branch of Hamas, argued that the murder of Israeli settlers was permitted by international law. A day later it changed its tune, insisted that "harming children is not part of Hamas's policy," and suggested instead that the massacre might have been committed by Jews. The Palestinian "foreign minister," Riyad al-Malki, also voiced doubt that the killers could have been Palestinian. "The slaughter of people like this by Palestinians," he claimed, "is unprecedented." Actually, the precedents abound.

The atrocity in Itamar recalls the 2002 terror attack at Kibbutz Metzer that left five victims dead, including a mother and her two little boys. It brings to mind the murder of Tali Hatuel and her four daughters, who were shot at point-blank range as they drove from Gaza to Ashkelon in 2004. It is reminiscent of the bloodbath in a Jerusalem yeshiva three years ago, in which eight young students were gunned down. Unprecedented? If only.

The civilized mind struggles to make sense of such savagery.

There are those who believe passionately that all human beings are inherently good and rational creatures, essentially the same once you get beyond surface disagreements. Such people cannot accept the reality of a culture that extols death over life, that inculcates a vitriolic hatred of Jews, that induces children to idolize terrorists. Since they would never murder a family in its sleep without being driven to it by some overpowering horror, they imagine that nobody would. This is the mindset that sees a massacre of Jews and concludes that Jews must in some way have provoked it. It is the mindset behind the narrative that continually blames Israel for the enmity of its neighbors, and makes it Israel's responsibility to end their violence.

But the truth is simpler, and bleaker. Human goodness is not hard-wired. It takes sustained effort and healthy values to produce good people; in the absence of those values, cruelty and intolerance are far more likely to flourish.

For years the Palestinian Authority has demonized Israelis and Jews as enemies to be destroyed, vermin to be loathed, and infidels to be terrorized with Allah's blessing. Children who grow up under Palestinian rule are inundated on all sides -- in school, in the mosques, on radio and TV, even in summer camps and popular music -- with messages that glorify bloodshed, promote hatred, and lionize "martyrdom."

None of this is news. The toxic incitement that pervades Palestinian culture has been massively documented. What children are taught in the classrooms of Ramallah, Nablus, and Gaza City, Hillary Clinton said in 2007, is "to see martyrdom and armed struggle and the murder of innocent people as ideals to strive for. . . . This propaganda is dangerous." Indeed, it is lethal.

An estimated 20,000 mourners accompanied Udi, Ruth, Yoav, Elad, and Hadas Fogel as they were laid to rest in Jerusalem on Sunday. In his eulogy, Vice Premier Moshe Ya'alon predicted bitterly that in time the Palestinian Authority would honor the Fogel family's murderers and name public squares after them. His comment might have seemed gratuitous -- except that at that very moment, in the West Bank town of Al-Bireh, Dalal Mughrabi was being celebrated at a public square named in her honor. It was Mughrabi who, 33 years earlier, led a PLO terror squad on a savage rampage on Israel's Coastal Road. Thirty-eight innocent Jews were murdered that day, 13 of them children.

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #45 on: March 19, 2011, 08:17:03 AM »
http://www.jpost.com/Opinion/Columnists/Article.aspx?id=212146

Our World: Three Jewish children

People are no longer ashamed to parade negative feelings toward Jews.
Talkbacks (91)

Ruth Fogel was in the bathroom when the Palestinian terrorists pounced on her husband Udi and their three-month-old daughter Hadas, slitting their throats as they lay in bed on Friday night in their home in Itamar.

The terrorists stabbed Ruth to death as she came out of the bathroom. With both parents and the newborn dead, they moved on to the other children, going into a bedroom where Ruth and Udi’s sons Yoav (11) and Elad (four) were sleeping. They stabbed them through their hearts and slit their throats.

The murderers apparently missed another bedroom where the Fogels’ other sons, eight-year-old Ro’i and two-year-old Yishai were asleep because they left them alive. The boys were found by their big sister, 12-year-old Tamar, when she returned home from a friend’s house two hours after her family was massacred.

Tamar found Yishai standing over his parents’ bodies screaming for them to wake up.

In his eulogy at the family’s funeral on Sunday, former chief rabbi Yisrael Meir Lau told Tamar that her job from now on is to be her surviving brothers’ mommy.

In a rare move, the Prime Minister’s Office released photos of the Fogel family’s blood-drenched corpses.

They are shown as they were found by security forces.

There was Hadas, dead on her parents’ bed, next to her dead father Udi.

There was Elad, lying on a small throw rug wearing socks. His little hands were clenched into fists. What was a four-year-old to do against two grown men with knives? He clenched his fists. So did his big brother.

Maybe the Prime Minister’s Office thought the pictures would shock the world. Maybe Binyamin Netanyahu thought the massacre of three little children would move someone to rethink their hatred of Israel.

That was the theme of his address to the nation Saturday night.

Netanyahu directed most of his words to the hostile world. He spoke to the leaders who rush to condemn Israel at the UN Security Council every time we assert our right to this land by permitting Jews to build homes. He demanded that they condemn the murder of Jewish children with the same enthusiasm and speed.

He shouldn’t have bothered.

The government released the photos on Saturday night. Within hours, the social activism website My Israel posted a short video of the photographs on YouTube along with the names and ages of the victims.

Within two hours YouTube removed the video.

What was Netanyahu thinking? Didn’t he get the memo that photos of murdered Jewish children are unacceptable? If they’re published, someone might start thinking about the nature of Palestinian society.

Someone might consider the fact that in the Palestinian Authority, anti-Jewish propaganda is so ubiquitous and so murderous that killing the Fogel babies was an act of heroism. The baby killers knew that by murdering Udi, Ruth, Hadas, Yoav and Elad they would enter the pantheon of Palestinian heroes. They can expect to have a sports stadium or school in Ramallah or Hebron built for them by the Palestinian Authority and underwritten by American or European taxpayers.

And indeed, the murder of the Fogel children and their parents was greeted with jubilation in Gaza.

Carnivals were held in the streets as Hamas members handed out sweets.

Obviously YouTube managers are not interested in being held responsible for someone noticing that genocidal Jew hatred defines Palestinian society – and the Arab world as a whole. But they really have no reason to be concerned. Even if they had allowed the video to be posted for more than an hour, it wouldn’t have made a difference.

The enlightened peoples of Europe, and growing numbers of Americans, have no interest in hearing or seeing anything that depicts Jews as good people, or even just as regular people. It is not that the cultured, intellectual A-listers in Europe and America share the Palestinians’ genocidal hatred of the Jewish people.

The powerful newspaper editors, television commentators, playwrights, fashion designers, filmmakers and professors don’t spend time thinking about how to prepare the next slaughter. They don’t teach their children from the time they are Hadas and Elad Fogel’s ages that they should strive to become mass murderers. They would never dream of doing these things. They know there is a division of labor in contemporary anti-Semitism.

The job of the intellectual luminaries in Western high society today is to hate Jews the old-fashioned way, the way their greatgrandparents hated Jews back in the days of the early 20th century before that villain Adolf Hitler gave Jewhating a bad name.

Much has been made of the confluence of anti-Semitic bile pouring out of the chattering classes. From Mel Gibson to Julian Assange to Charlie Sheen to John Galliano, it seems like a day doesn’t go by without some new celebrity exposing himself as a Jew hater.

It isn’t that the beautiful people and their followers suddenly decided that Jews are not their cup of tea (or rail of cocaine). It’s just that we have reached the point where people no longer feel embarrassed to parade negative feelings towards Jews.

A DECADE ago, the revelation that French ambassador to Britain Daniel Bernard referred to Israel as “that shi**y little country,” was shocking. Now it is standard fare. Everyone who is anyone will compare Israel to Nazi Germany without even realizing this is nothing but Holocaust denial.

The post-Holocaust dam reining in anti-Semitism burst in 2002. As Jewish children and parents like the Fogels were being murdered in their beds, on the streets, in discotheques, cafés and supermarkets throughout Israel, fashionable anti-Semites rejoiced at the opportunity to hate Jews in public again.

The collective Jew, Israel was accused of everything from genocide to infanticide to just plain nastiness.

Israel’s leaders were caricatured as Fagin, Shylock, Pontius Pilate and Hitler on the front pages of newspapers throughout Europe. IDF soldiers were portrayed as Nazis, and Israeli families were dehumanized.

No longer civilians with an inherent right to live, in universities throughout the US and Europe, Israeli innocents were castigated as “extremist-Zionists” or “settlers” who basically deserved to be killed.

Professors whose “academic” achievements involved publishing sanitized postmodern versions of anti-Jewish Palestinian propaganda were granted tenure and rewarded with lucrative book contracts.

Today, when properly modulated, Jew hatred is a career maker. Take playwright Caryl Churchill’s 1,300- word anti-Semitic monologue Seven Jewish Children.

The script accuses the entire population of Israel of mass murders which were never committed.

For her efforts, Churchill became an international celebrity. The Royal Court Theater produced her anti- Jewish agitprop. The Guardian featured it on its home page. When Jewish groups demanded that The Guardian remove the blood libel from its website, the paper refused. Instead, it left the anti-Semitic propaganda on its homepage, but in a gesture of openmindedness, hosted a debate about whether or not Seven Jewish Children is anti-Semitic.

From London, Seven Jewish Children went on tour in Europe and the US. In a bid to show how tolerant of dissent they are, Jewish communities in America hosted showings of the play, which portrays Jewish parents as monsters who train their children to become mass murderers.

Seven Jewish Children’s success was repeated by the Turkish anti-Semitic action film Valley of the Wolves- Palestine, which premiered on January 28 – International Holocaust Memorial Day. The hero of that film is a Turkish James Bond character who comes to Israel to avenge his brothers, who were killed by IDF forces on the Turkish-Hamas terror ship Mavi Marmara last May.

No doubt owing to the success of Seven Jewish Children and Valley of the Wolves-Palestine and other such initiatives, anti-Semitic art and entertainment is a growth sector in Europe.

Last month Britain struck again. Channel 4 produced a new piece of anti-Semitic bile – a four-part prime-time miniseries called The Promise. It presents itself as an historical drama about Israel and the Palestinians, but its relationship with actual history begins and ends with the wardrobes. In what has become the meme of all European and international left-liberal salons, the only good Jews in the mini-series are the ones who died in the Holocaust. From the show’s perspective, every Jew who took up arms to liberate Israel from the British and defend it from the Arabs is a Nazi.

WHAT ALL this shows is that Netanyahu was wasting his time calling on world leaders to condemn the murder of the Fogel family. What does a condemnation mean? France and Britain condemned the massacre, along with the US. Does that exculpate the French and British for their embrace of anti-Semitism? Does it make them friends of the Jewish state? And say a British playwright sees the YouTubecensored photographs. No self-respecting British playwright will write a play called Three Jewish Children telling the story of how Palestinian parents do in fact teach their children to become mass murderers of Jews. And if a playwright were to write such a play, The Royal Court Theater wouldn’t produce it. The Guardian wouldn’t post it on its website. Liberal Jewish community centers in America wouldn’t show it, nor would university student organizations in Europe or America.

No, if someone wanted to use the photographs of Yoav’s and Elad’s mangled corpses and clenched fists as inspiration to write a play or feature film about the fact that the Palestinians have no national identity outside their quest to annihilate the Jewish state, he would find no mass market.

The headlines describing the attack make all this clear.

From the BBC to CNN the Fogels were not described as Israelis. They were a “settler family.” Their murderers were “alleged terrorists.”

As far as the opinion makers of Europe and much of America are concerned, the Yoavs and Hadases and Elads of Israel have no right to live if they live in “a settlement.”

So too, they believe that Palestinians have a right to murder Israelis who serve in the IDF and who believe that Jews should be able to live freely wherever we want because this land belongs to us.

Until these genteel Jew haters learn to think otherwise, Israel should neither seek nor care if they condemn this or any other act of Palestinian genocide. We shouldn’t care about them at all.

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #46 on: March 19, 2011, 12:13:57 PM »
http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/142981

Sheftel: Amos Oz Culpable For Fogel Murders

Attorney Yoram Sheftel, referring furiously to the murder of five members of the Fogel family in Itamar, "Our country's history is full of horrific incidents and has had many murders. But in recent years we had no such horror. We have been shown, again, the true nature of our enemy."

Sheftel blames leftist leaders, laying culpability for the murder of settler pioneers squarely at their feet, saying, "Who allowed the blood of the Fogel family [to be spilled]? It is none other than our brothers - Red Sons of Cain! Who allowed the blood of the Fogel family [to be spilled]? Leftists creeps, Haaretz - the leaders of Meretz who criticize Israel every two weeks that arch-serial killer Barghouti sits in jail."

"Amos Oz has called the Gush Emunim a messianic cult, cold and cruel, has said that it is a bunch of gangsters carrying out progroms. This Jew, a respected writer, is culpable for the blood of a large Jewish community. Apparently some of our enemies read his stuff. Amos Oz wants the release of the showman Jew killer Barghouti. Amos Oz argues its permitted to murder settlers, that one may kill them because 'they are bloodthirsty people.'"

Shefter noted Professor Zeev Sternhal often said the settlers should be dealt with using tanks, "Professor Sternhal has written that you can not stop fascists with rational arguments, but only force. He said, if necessary, we will have to deal with Ofra and Elon Moreh, and to use tanks to perform the task. This is clear to the Jews, and indeed to those who heeded Sternhal's call and murdered Jews living across the Green Line."

Shefter said Israel must deal with these 'creeps,' citing as an example, "Gen. Shlomo Gazit (Ret.), said kippot are like a swastikas on Nazi soldiers. Katzmann, a cultural commentator, wrote there are some settlements that must be evacuated by killing them all. Katzman probably meant the swaddled three month old baby who was killed. For the left it is not considered killing - only eliminating weeds."

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #47 on: March 19, 2011, 12:18:36 PM »
http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/142981

Sheftel: Amos Oz Culpable For Fogel Murders

Attorney Yoram Sheftel, referring furiously to the murder of five members of the Fogel family in Itamar, "Our country's history is full of horrific incidents and has had many murders. But in recent years we had no such horror. We have been shown, again, the true nature of our enemy."

Sheftel blames leftist leaders, laying culpability for the murder of settler pioneers squarely at their feet, saying, "Who allowed the blood of the Fogel family [to be spilled]? It is none other than our brothers - Red Sons of Cain! Who allowed the blood of the Fogel family [to be spilled]? Leftists creeps, Haaretz - the leaders of Meretz who criticize Israel every two weeks that arch-serial killer Barghouti sits in jail."

"Amos Oz has called the Gush Emunim a messianic cult, cold and cruel, has said that it is a bunch of gangsters carrying out progroms. This Jew, a respected writer, is culpable for the blood of a large Jewish community. Apparently some of our enemies read his stuff. Amos Oz wants the release of the showman Jew killer Barghouti. Amos Oz argues its permitted to murder settlers, that one may kill them because 'they are bloodthirsty people.'"

Shefter noted Professor Zeev Sternhal often said the settlers should be dealt with using tanks, "Professor Sternhal has written that you can not stop fascists with rational arguments, but only force. He said, if necessary, we will have to deal with Ofra and Elon Moreh, and to use tanks to perform the task. This is clear to the Jews, and indeed to those who heeded Sternhal's call and murdered Jews living across the Green Line."

Shefter said Israel must deal with these 'creeps,' citing as an example, "Gen. Shlomo Gazit (Ret.), said kippot are like a swastikas on Nazi soldiers. Katzmann, a cultural commentator, wrote there are some settlements that must be evacuated by killing them all. Katzman probably meant the swaddled three month old baby who was killed. For the left it is not considered killing - only eliminating weeds."
They are responsible in any normal country they would end up in a meat grinder feet first
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #48 on: March 20, 2011, 10:56:20 AM »

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #49 on: March 20, 2011, 11:04:42 AM »

She doesn't look like she's in pain. Are they sure she is twelve? I mean, she looks A LOT older? Nevertheless, SUBTITLES!!!!!!!!!!