Author Topic: The compensations are a joke!  (Read 401 times)

Offline Eden Ben Yitzchak

• Full JTFer
The compensations are a joke!
« on: March 13, 2011, 01:59:56 AM »
The State of Israel has thrown so far thousand of Jewish  settlers from Judea, Samaria and the Gaza Strip. My family lived in Neveh-Dekalim, a beautiful Jewish settlement in the Gaza Strip, until the evil traitor Ariel Sharon decided to destroy their community there, destroy their farms and synagogues and expell them from their land. I tell you from experience, those compensations are a total joke! A vicious and evil one, because those Jews who were expelled are left with nothing! They've got no job, no substitute to what they used to posses, they are left on their own in lousy caravans, with minor compensation that doesn't even allow them to by a new home, and so they are left in those miserable caravans, like miserable homeless dogs, what a disgrace! Look, I'm usually a zealous patriot, but I am ashamed of the whole situation.

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
Re: The compensations are a joke!
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2011, 04:40:19 AM »

You are 100% right. It is a complete disgrace.
How does your family cope now ? Have they managed to resettle and are their living conditions decent ?

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2011, 12:51:38 PM »
The State of Israel has thrown so far thousand of Jewish  settlers from Judea, Samaria and the Gaza Strip. My family lived in Neveh-Dekalim, a beautiful Jewish settlement in the Gaza Strip, until the evil traitor Ariel Sharon decided to destroy their community there, destroy their farms and synagogues and expell them from their land. I tell you from experience, those compensations are a total joke! A vicious and evil one, because those Jews who were expelled are left with nothing! They've got no job, no substitute to what they used to posses, they are left on their own in lousy caravans, with minor compensation that doesn't even allow them to by a new home, and so they are left in those miserable caravans, like miserable homeless dogs, what a disgrace! Look, I'm usually a zealous patriot, but I am ashamed of the whole situation.

You are right.  Those responsible must pay.   The media enablers must also pay.

Now that I think about how journalists were treated in egypt by the egyptian nazi democracy lovers, it looks we have a lot to learn from those animals.

Offline Eden Ben Yitzchak

• Full JTFer
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2011, 07:30:48 PM »
We lived in Neveh Dekalim, after we were expelled my family received a little cabin in Nitzan, which is a small village, near Ashkelon. My parents earned some money and they managed to save a few bucks, and now they live in a nice city called Ashdod, but they plan to move now to Ariel, they work hard, and me and my younger sister also work and help them as much as we can. It isn't easy, because I am a student and my sister is in the military, but on her vacations she works to help our mom and dad and younger brothers and sisters. Also, my fiancee is a student now, as she finishes her PhD we plan to have a wedding we will live in the northermost settlement in Israel - Metula.
 But I will always be worried about my family, so I'm not very sure about this...