Author Topic: How I Found JTF  (Read 4078 times)

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
How I Found JTF
« on: August 22, 2006, 08:05:42 PM »
A coworker who lives in Queens saw the TV show told me about JTF. He was quite amazed how plainly Chaim spoke on the issues of the day. I was disappointed to find out it was a local show and I could not watch the show on TV where I live. He said that it was also on the web so I checked it out. Anyway that was about 5 or 6 years ago and I have been a web listener of the show since. I almost never miss the weekly shows unless it is unavailable on the web. I was also quite pleased to see this forum created for JTF listeners to express themselves on.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
Re: How I Found JTF
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2006, 11:15:16 PM »
cjd, I miss the little red moster pic. Use this link in your profile (Forum Profile Information) if you want to use it here:

http://s2.images.proboards.com/avatars/redcreature.gif

The little red devil pic should come back... I always could see your posts from a mile away (and really like what you have to say).

"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2006, 08:37:59 PM »
Wow, How did I found JTF? Hmm.. Well I would say over 10 years ago.. (wow 10 years already) It was I guess a Thursday night cause at the time JTF was on QPTV on Tues. and Thurs. nights here in Queens, I was channel surfing and saw this man and this woman on TV.  The man was Chaim and the woman I don't know if any of you may of remember her so far back but if you do then great. Her name was Sara can't really spell her last name but thats besides the point.  But thats how long it has been I saw these 2 on T.V. that night and seemed rather interesting of what Chaim back then was speaking about was probably a year or so after WTC 93 happened.  And I finally saw someone on the tube that kept bringing up the dangers of Islam and I found the same on that subject, I found the same on Affrimtive Action and Illegal Immigration and my heart towards the biblical land of Israel. The rest is history been watching, reading and if I missed a week on QPTV always the website.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline neocon2k1

• Full JTFer
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2006, 10:06:58 PM »
Hey guys- changed my picture, too  :P

Now that they've expanded the web site, maybe they can either store archives by topic or find a way to upload videos weekly as well

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2006, 10:22:05 PM »
That's a cool one... very animated.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline neocon2k1

• Full JTFer
« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2006, 11:55:51 PM »
Yeah... I was getting tired of looking at my ugly twin brother.

Say... how can I re-get my "Full time JTFer" status back from the old board? I posted over a hundred posts there (with an 18 karma rating, mind you), and I'm a bit stupid. Of course, I had to re-register beacause my literacy is limited to simple windows junk, but I know DOS.

Feel free to e-mail me at [email protected].
I'm so sad :'(
« Last Edit: August 25, 2006, 12:02:40 AM by neocon2k1 »

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #6 on: August 25, 2006, 10:47:17 AM »
I would like to see that myself archive videos, even archive JTF video of Chaim when he was doing the show in both Manhattan and Queens the old school stuff.  Like the website has the audio of JTF back from 1994. Something ya know atleast a few most memorable ones.  Like I remember one time it really was actually very funny.  Both Chaim and Sara were on the show and the set was diffrent then it is now infact back then it was a couch and the room was a bit more lighted. And the both of them had paper cut out masks.  He had a Yasser Arafart cut out and she had a Leah Rabin cut out this was during the B.S. Oslo Accord and the disasterous Oslo.
                                                        San Gennaro is nice take your families down there
                                                                and enjoy some calzone, gelato and canoll
                                                                      curtosy of this italian proud infidel!

i

RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline pinoyjew

• Junior JTFer
  • ANUSIM ....i think its better
    • jtfphilippines.com
« Reply #7 on: December 15, 2009, 06:52:25 AM »
how i found JTF?it was amazing im so concerned about what happen in mindanao one of the 3 largest island of the philippines the mindanao massacre who killed 57 people including 21 journalist. thats marked the philippines the most dangerous place for journalist... i just found it while im on the net searching for the reason why islam isnt a religion for peace...

ISLAM IS NOT A RELIGION OF PEACE!!!
Whoever saves one life, saves the world entire

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #8 on: December 15, 2009, 08:20:00 AM »
My dearest friend, eb22 told me about JTF years ago. First I started lurking here, then saw how passionate everyone is and how much I felt the same way and decided to join. Listened and watched all the videos and mp3's on the internet thanks to him sending me the link! You are a great bunch of people and I only wish JTF was more public, because I just KNOW that millions more would join!
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane