Poll

What is your opinion of this matter ?

For !  Poor Libyan rebels need protection from being wiped out
1 (11.1%)
For ! It's time to get rid of crazy terrorist Qaddaffi
0 (0%)
Against ! Let theses crazy muslims kill each other and fight it out between themselves
4 (44.4%)
Against ! Because Qaddaffi is a dear friend of the Serbs
2 (22.2%)
Against, because I hate NATO !
0 (0%)
For, because I hate NATO and hope they suffer casualties and hummiliation.
0 (0%)
Other (please explain).
2 (22.2%)

Total Members Voted: 1

Author Topic: NATO Intervention in Libya Serb Votes Only  (Read 8927 times)

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
NATO Intervention in Libya Serb Votes Only
« on: March 23, 2011, 07:36:14 AM »
Since I came across some surprising sympathies by Serbs here towards Qaddaffi I am curious in doing this poll. Of course everyone is welcome to post his opinion but I suggest only Serb members to vote in the poll.

Offline Kerber

• Pro JTFer
Re: NATO Intervention in Libya Serb Votes Only
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2011, 09:09:08 AM »
This is not (only)support to Gadhafi as a leader and individual, but it is about supporting the right on independence and defending from Western neo-fascist NATO regimes. No country have the right to invade an independent country. There is no justification for the aggression against Libya.
It is a matter of common and healthy sense.

Second, we have experience in what neo-fascist regimes are doing to Libya today. Create a rebellion, the terrorists and killers and portray them as victims to make it easier to justify the desire for occupation and deprivation of liberty.
If you say that the Libyans are not free, I might agree that Gaddafi is a kind of dictator or autocrat, but this dictatorship is a real wellfare even compared to all Western countries.
Here in Belgrade Libyan students have everything paid by their state - books, home,a car and they get about 2000 euros per month.
In addition, the Libyans have free education, free health care system,free electricity,free water,free gas. When they are 18 years old they get flats and houses from the state for free so they can freely create a family. The state gives them for free tens of thousands of dollars to buy expensive cars. Which "democracy" in the West have something like that?
So, it's kind of autocracy which is much better than any Western self-proclaimed and never proven "democracy".

It is very clear that neo-fascist regimes want to take it way from them, to load them with debts(just like in Serbia after the occupation) , to control the oil.

And then you ask why we do not support the aggression? The right question is how can a reasonable man even think to support the attacks on one sovereign and independent country!? The attacks are based on WHAT?  On nothing...on desire to enter the state , take the oil and enslave with banking system just like here in Serbia.

If Libyans are smart, they will defend what they have to the last man.

PS
And yes, Gadhafi is a friend of Serbia. He was the only one who helped to our isoleted country during the fascist aggression. If he didn't deliver us oil, our Army and country wouldn't be able to function successfully.

Offline Slobodan

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2011, 07:12:18 AM »
Just for the record, I voted for: "Against ! Because Qaddaffi is a dear friend of the Serbs".
Si vis pacem, para bellum.

Offline Kerber

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2011, 09:11:39 AM »
I voted against in "Other". Gaddafi is no saint but the western leaders bombing Libya are far greater criminals than he is. Gaddafi has been a close ally and business partner of USA and other western states since 2003. Gaddafi was one of the people that financed Sarkozy's political campaign. He has been in power for 40 years and is corrupted, as any man would be after being in power for so long. Like Mubarak in Egypt (American puppet), Gaddafi has made a fortune at the expense of his own people. 1/3 of Libya is unemployed but Gaddafi has $30 billion in western bank accounts. With that in mind, let's not have any illusions about Gaddafi being a great person. On the other hand, he was opposed to aggression against Serbs, and for that I am grateful to him. Saddam Hussein was the only other Arab leader that opposed NATO bombing. Should we be praising him? I hope not. Saddam (like Bush, Clinton, Blair, etc) is a war criminal and was at one point an American ally. I'll admit, I was surprised at first that Russia and China did not veto the UN resolution, but after giving it more thought, why should Russia get into a conflict with western countries over Gaddafi? Gaddafi has no assets in Russia, rather in western countries. Gaddafi has had no real relations with Russia but has with the west. Finally, all Arab nations were in favor of bombing Libya. Russia's decision to abstain is better than if it supported the UN resolution, and who knows what the repercussions would be for her if she vetoed it? NATO would have bombed Libya anyway but we would also see an upsurge of terrorist attacks in Russia, as we know who sponsors terrorists to destabilize Russia.

I think we Serbs should be more critical of our government than Russia's, since Serbia officially supports the UN resolution to bomb Libya.
The last sentence is wrong. There is no resolution that allows any kind of military action against Libya. There is a ban of flying over Libya, but NOT a permission for shooting and bombing on Libyan soil.  USA/UK/FRA obviously broke the international laws once more.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2011, 12:06:06 PM »
I think most people on the forums myself included are against NATO intervention in Libya because its an Arab civil war and we should let them fight it off and hopefully kill each other.

@ Kerber, what you said about Libya being a welfare state kind to its citizens is utterly ridiculous. Qaddafi's Libya had the complete opposite to a just distribution of wealth where The Qaddaffi family, his tribe and a few other allies take all the wealth and the rest of the people get nothing. Qaddafi is a murderer, a robber, and a lunatic and your attempt to portray his as a nice guy is disgusting.

If the Libyan people are really friends of Serbia then I suppose you don't have to worry who wins the civil war after all the rebels are actually enjoying the popular support. But don't kid yourself these muslim bastards support the Bosnian and the Albanian muslim nazis over the Serbs. If Qadaffi ever "helped" Serbia it was only self interests such as defying the wests and more important making an extra buck out of war profiteering.

Offline Slobodan

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2011, 12:33:44 PM »
I think most people on the forums myself included are against NATO intervention in Libya because its an Arab civil war and we should let them fight it off and hopefully kill each other.

@ Kerber, what you said about Libya being a welfare state kind to its citizens is utterly ridiculous. Qaddafi's Libya had the complete opposite to a just distribution of wealth where The Qaddaffi family, his tribe and a few other allies take all the wealth and the rest of the people get nothing. Qaddafi is a murderer, a robber, and a lunatic and your attempt to portray his as a nice guy is disgusting.

If the Libyan people are really friends of Serbia then I suppose you don't have to worry who wins the civil war after all the rebels are actually enjoying the popular support. But don't kid yourself these muslim bastards support the Bosnian and the Albanian muslim nazis over the Serbs. If Qadaffi ever "helped" Serbia it was only self interests such as defying the wests and more important making an extra buck out of war profiteering.

You are an anti-semite. Arabs are semite people too.

We Serbs do not judge people or choose friends based on their religion, unlike someone.

You are not well informed about the situation in Libya because Gadafi is been satanized in the west for decades.

You are a mentally disturbed man.

Offline Kerber

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #6 on: March 24, 2011, 12:39:04 PM »

Better inform yourself and don't talk nonsense. Libyans have a life that majority Europeans can only dream about it.
Inform yourself...

What you said about their support in our wars here is also not the truth. Gadhafi DID NOT support muslims on the Balkans. He was sending massages that "they are not real muslims"(menaning on Bosnian muslims) and he supported Serbia telling Bosnian muslims to stop fight with us and stop serving to foreign interests against the Serbs.

Offline Kerber

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #7 on: March 24, 2011, 12:44:16 PM »
But you said...If Russians are traitors for being neutral about the UN resolution, then Serbia is a worse traitor in the same accord for supporting the UN resolution.
Ako ti ne razumes zasto su nasi izjavili da "podrzavaju odluke UN", ja ti necu objasnjavati. Nas niko ne pita i mi moramo da saljemo poruke koje ce nas drzati po strani.
A, Rusi svojom "naivnoscu" i pasivnoscu nikad nista ne sprecavaju sto ce dovesti do razaranja, pa se posle kao prave iznenadjeni. Dobro govore, a lose rade.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: March 24, 2011, 01:03:37 PM »
You are an anti-semite. Arabs are semite people too.

We Serbs do not judge people or choose friends based on their religion, unlike someone.

You are not well informed about the situation in Libya because Gadafi is been satanized in the west for decades.

You are a mentally disturbed man.
I am anti-Islam. And you are scum.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: March 24, 2011, 01:13:09 PM »
Better inform yourself and don't talk nonsense. Libyans have a life that majority Europeans can only dream about it.
Inform yourself...
Oh please that's rubbish. They have a per capita GDP of 13,000$ and most of the wealth is concentrated at the top of Qadaffi's kleptocracy.
What you said about their support in our wars here is also not the truth. Gadhafi DID NOT support muslims on the Balkans. He was sending massages that "they are not real muslims"(menaning on Bosnian muslims) and he supported Serbia telling Bosnian muslims to stop fight with us and stop serving to foreign interests against the Serbs.
Did I say Qadaffi supported balkan muslims ? Read more carefully what I wrote.

Offline Slobodan

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #10 on: March 24, 2011, 04:41:28 PM »
Oh please that's rubbish. They have a per capita GDP of 13,000$ and most of the wealth is concentrated at the top of Qadaffi's kleptocracy.

The prices are much lower in Libya. Libyans buy 17 liters of gasoline or diesel for 1 euro. Food is much cheaper, cars are sold at factory prices ...

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: March 24, 2011, 04:44:40 PM »
The prices are much lower in Libya. Libyans buy 17 liters of gasoline or diesel for 1 euro. Food is much cheaper, cars are sold at factory prices ...
Why don't you move to Libya yourself if it's such a paradise ?

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: March 24, 2011, 11:08:34 PM »
Just for the record, I voted for: "Against ! Because Qaddaffi is a dear friend of the Serbs".
Now that's a dumb response, I hope you're kidding!
The Muslims hate the Serbs, and there is no one nation in the Muslim world that would support Serbia under any circumstance. let alone be friends!

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: March 24, 2011, 11:42:39 PM »
Discriminating against us non-Serbs, I see?  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Offline Slobodan

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #14 on: March 25, 2011, 03:09:53 AM »
Now that's a dumb response, I hope you're kidding!
The Muslims hate the Serbs, and there is no one nation in the Muslim world that would support Serbia under any circumstance. let alone be friends!

I am not kidding. Libyans like Serbs.

Offline crnitrn

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #15 on: March 25, 2011, 05:28:38 AM »
OK. Let's be honest! Gaddafi should be defended, if
for nothing else then because it is against Islamic
fundamentalists, NWO and NATO. He is not ideal or naive, but he is
better than all those who attack him! Why Serbs support
Gaddafi? It is simply, Gaddafi did not recognize Kosovo (and if
said that the Kosovars are their brothers), many have worked in
Libya and well earned, and mostly because the Libyans
perfidiously attacked as Yugoslavia in 1999.
But my brothers Israelis should understand that Libya
defending Israel! How? All the Arab countries whose
government replaced in the last time they were moderate, normal
Muslims in power, and some of them are allies of Israel!
Now coming to power fanatics who openly advocate
the destruction of Israel!
Change of government in Libya will happen
same thing (Gaddafi is used to attack Israel but to the
past)!
So that Israel will be found in the total
hostile Islamic fudamentalista eager of
Jewish blood!
The USA supported all this, it is a good
answer to who Obama is and that America is no longer a friend of
Israel!!!

Offline Kerber

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #16 on: March 25, 2011, 05:58:57 AM »
Lazanski explained it nicely:

Offline Kerber

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #17 on: March 25, 2011, 06:06:01 AM »
Why don't you move to Libya yourself if it's such a paradise ?
Many,many Serbs went to Libya to live and work. All Libyan infrastructure was built by our companies.
They are very sorry they had to flee because of spreading death by NATO countries.

PS
If I could, I would go to Libya. There is a better life than here in enslaved Serbia.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: March 25, 2011, 06:56:51 AM »
Many,many Serbs went to Libya to live and work. All Libyan infrastructure was built by our companies.
They are very sorry they had to flee because of spreading death by NATO countries.

PS
If I could, I would go to Libya. There is a better life than here in enslaved Serbia.
Well I suggest you do serious research before you make that step.

Offline crnitrn

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #19 on: March 25, 2011, 09:09:31 AM »
The Jesuit anti-Semitic country Syria is allowed
shooting of peaceful demonstrators and killing them, but in
Libya was forbidden to defend yourself against armed insurgents who are feeded  and armed from the Western enemies:

Syria: Broken demonstration
Tanjug
Damascus - Security forces broke a demonstration in downtown Damascus, which were held in support of demonstrations in the city of Derry and arrested dozens of people.

Dara city after clashes between police and demonstrators (Beta)
Security forces opened fire yesterday on hundreds of young demonstrators in the northern entrance to the Deru.

The protesters claim that at least 100 people were killed in a shootout in this town on the Syrian-Jordanian border.

In the past week in the southern city of Dera are held daily protests against the regime of President Assad, whose Baath party in power 40 years, and riots began to spread to the surrounding places.

Government and protesters have different information about the number of killed and wounded. The protesters in Syria seeking greater political freedom and the eradication of corruption.
http://www.b92.net/info/vesti/index.php?yyyy=2011&mm=03&dd=25&nav_category=78&nav_id=501723

Offline voo-yo

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #22 on: March 30, 2011, 07:39:38 AM »
I voted 3. They should settle it between themselves. But I also hate NATO and I do hope they suffer humiliation, but chances for that are slim to none.
Only someone who doesn't use his brain would think Libyans and Gaddafi are our friends. He only likes our resistance to western powers, but he would gladly see Serbia becoming a muslim land. Good economic relations are one thing, but friendship with Muslims is impossible.
He's also a vile man. Beside sponsoring muslim terrorism, he and his sons live like degenerate emperors while giving crumbs to the rest of the people to keep them quiet.