Author Topic: Great Documentary On 1981 Raid on Osirak Reactor  (Read 1776 times)

Offline Gruzinit

• Senior JTFer
Great Documentary On 1981 Raid on Osirak Reactor
« on: June 08, 2007, 06:30:08 PM »

While everyone is celebrating the 40th anniversary of the liberation of Jerusalem of the Six Day, many have forgotten about the Israeli raid on Iraq's reactors twenty-six years ago today.

Ironic how History repeats itself: An Arab dictator of the oil-rich country seeks to build a nuclear reactor for "civilian purposes", the starts spouting off at the mouth abou the destruction of the "Zionist Regime".

Despite condemnation from France, the U.N., the U.S. (mainly those pigs Bush Sr. and Baker), Israel had the gonads to put its people before the concerns of the NGO's which are no better than third world country clubs.

How the Mighty have Fallen....
The American Republic will endure, until politicians realize they can bribe the people with their own money. – Alexis de Tocqueville

Communism is like prohibition, it's a good idea but it won't work. - Will Rogers

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: Great Documentary On 1981 Raid on Osirak Reactor
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2007, 07:26:32 PM »
Don't forget Reagan (yimach schmo vezichro), who put Jonathan Pollard on federal death row for what he did. Without Pollard, Israel would not have been able to take out Saddam's reactors.

At least Reagan got justice in this lifetime, which most Nazis do not (a torturous death from Alzheimer's). Thinking of the justice he is receiving now just makes me salivate.  :)

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Great Documentary On 1981 Raid on Osirak Reactor
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2007, 02:02:05 AM »
I agree with you Chaimfan 100 percent. I just can't wait to see those Israeli bombs dropping on ahmadinehjads head.
I am urinating on a Koran.