Author Topic: Sri Lanka's Supreme Court Sides With Muzzies (big surprise)  (Read 2877 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Israel isn't the only country facing a Muslim holocaust that has an insane high court. As found in today's Los Angeles Nazi Times (Saturday June 9, page A4, World in Brief)...

Quote from: Los Angeles Times
Court Rules Against Expelling Tamils

The nation's highest court ordered police to stop expelling ethnic Tamils from the capital.
     The Defense Ministry says 376 people were rounded up this week in Colombo and sent to Tamil areas in the north and east as a security precaution.
     More than a quarter of the capital's 800,000 people are Tamils. Tamil rebels began fighting the Sinhalese-dominated government in 1983 for the creation of a separate homeland.

What the hell kind of crap is this? Is there a universal mental illness that afflicts all nations facing a genocide from Muslim Nazis? Is there some kind of apoptosis gene that all "infidels" are born with that codes for self-destruction? I mean... EVERY people that is attacked by Muslims gives in to them. What is wrong with people?

Offline The hawk strikes again

• Junior JTFer
Re: Sri Lanka's Supreme Court Sides With Muzzies (big surprise)
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2007, 04:49:13 PM »
Israel isn't the only country facing a Muslim holocaust that has an insane high court. As found in today's Los Angeles Nazi Times (Saturday June 9, page A4, World in Brief)...

Quote from: Los Angeles Times
Court Rules Against Expelling Tamils

The nation's highest court ordered police to stop expelling ethnic Tamils from the capital.
     The Defense Ministry says 376 people were rounded up this week in Colombo and sent to Tamil areas in the north and east as a security precaution.
     More than a quarter of the capital's 800,000 people are Tamils. Tamil rebels began fighting the Sinhalese-dominated government in 1983 for the creation of a separate homeland.

What the hell kind of crap is this? Is there a universal mental illness that afflicts all nations facing a genocide from Muslim Nazis? Is there some kind of apoptosis gene that all "infidels" are born with that codes for self-destruction? I mean... EVERY people that is attacked by Muslims gives in to them. What is wrong with people?
All very nice, but there is a Huge problem, the Tamils are NOT muslims! but Hindus.
Therefore I could not care less obout what goes on there.
It is merely a Sri Lanka internal problem.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2007, 01:03:09 AM »
The petrodollar-funded media SAYS the Tamils are "Hindus" because they want Hindus to look bad and Muslims not to be revealed for who they are. How many Hindus do you know of that talk about intifadas and martyrdom and strap dynamite belts to their kids so that they can become "martyrs for Eelam"?

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2007, 11:35:12 AM »
Sorry , but even in their propaganda I fail to see any connection to Islam.
http://www.eelamweb.com/maveerar/
http://www.geocities.com/Athens/5180/tamil.html

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2007, 11:42:34 AM »
A good example of this sort of suicidal attitude would be in Thailand.  95% of the population are peaceful buddhists and 5% are muslim nazis who want to destroy Thailand and buddhism.  The buddhists are protesting to get Buddhism declared as the official religion of the state, but their pleas fall on deaf ears because the government and the Thai people are scared of enraging the Islamic animals.
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2007, 03:02:29 PM »

Hawk, have you listened to my dialogue with Chaim on the subject on Ask JTF, or read any of my past threads or links where I demonstrated that the Eelamists call their war an "intifada" and have elaborately defended the Albanian Muslim Nazis in Serbia?

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #6 on: June 21, 2007, 04:14:07 PM »

Hawk, have you listened to my dialogue with Chaim on the subject on Ask JTF, or read any of my past threads or links where I demonstrated that the Eelamists call their war an "intifada" and have elaborately defended the Albanian Muslim Nazis in Serbia?
As a matter of fact, no, but the fact that they call their war "Intifada" or side with the Islamo-Nazis in Albania does not make them Muslims but just stupid idiots who will be slaughterd by them in the near future.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2007, 04:16:27 PM by The hawk strikes again »

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #7 on: June 26, 2007, 01:34:20 AM »
Listen to my Ask JTFs on the subject and see what Chaim says. These people are NOT Hindus.