Author Topic: Is my new avatar offensive? because i think its true and funny  (Read 3018 times)

Offline BabylonianJew

• Senior JTFer
  • Berber/Shepardic Jew
So what do you think of my avatar, I think its funny, do you guys find it offensive? if you do i will replaced but its halrious that this White Lebenese lol, has posted on the silly WhiteAryan.Info forum this halirous lol! Look at it and give me your opinions.

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
Re: Is my new avatar offensive? because i think its true and funny
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2007, 02:19:35 PM »
Haha, you just took his picture and MSPainted over it with "male member" and "rear"?  It's not offensive, there's nothing that would be too offensive to say about such a person.  Silly yes, but offensive, no.  Hehe
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline BabylonianJew

• Senior JTFer
  • Berber/Shepardic Jew
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2007, 02:20:31 PM »
Haha, you just took his picture and MSPainted over it with "male member" and "rear"?  It's not offensive, there's nothing that would be too offensive to say about such a person.  Silly yes, but offensive, no.  Hehe

Thanks, for liking my avatar, me to i thought it was amussing of this Lebenese Aryan LOL hahaha

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2007, 02:23:59 PM »
Hehe yeah, Lebanese Aryan what a joke.  He should just join all the Nazi groups that are available for him in Lebanon such as Fatah al-Islam and Hezbullah. 
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline BabylonianJew

• Senior JTFer
  • Berber/Shepardic Jew
« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2007, 02:25:46 PM »
Hehe yeah, Lebanese Aryan what a joke.  He should just join all the Nazi groups that are available for him in Lebanon such as Fatah al-Islam and Hezbullah. 

Excatly, lol, Lebenese Aryans hahahaaha lol. Most Lebenese her in Alberta look like Palestineans and other Arabs lol

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2007, 02:28:13 PM »
Why do care so much about what the aryan web sites say anyway?

Offline BabylonianJew

• Senior JTFer
  • Berber/Shepardic Jew
« Reply #6 on: June 09, 2007, 02:29:47 PM »
Why do care so much about what the aryan web sites say anyway?

I don't care, i thought my avatar would be offenseive having the word dick and ass and [censored] on him. In fact most of these Aryan websites are a joke and cricous of idiots who want to be feel good about themselves trailer trash or mongerls from the Caucasus and Iran. Hence Arab-Ass.

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: June 09, 2007, 03:01:53 PM »
Babylonian Jew....before i came to this thread, i thought it was your picture because i couldn't see what was written, as its quite small and blurred. Then i wondered why a lot of jews shave their heads and then thought...is that what a babylonian person looks like....that went on to....babylonian? What race or type of people was that...and so forth just from the first glance.

Its confusing.

But now i know what it is, it is funny.

Allen-T

« Reply #8 on: June 09, 2007, 03:08:24 PM »
Uh, I'm terribly offended, down with it!! ;D

Allen-T

« Reply #9 on: June 09, 2007, 03:09:41 PM »
So what do you think of my avatar, I think its funny, do you guys find it offensive? if you do i will replaced but its halrious that this White Lebenese lol, has posted on the silly WhiteAryan.Info forum this halirous lol! Look at it and give me your opinions.

Funny, I almost posted a similar thread yesterday after I changed my avatar to a picture of 2 lynched black rapists, but I decided not to use it. 

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: June 09, 2007, 03:14:21 PM »
So who is in your current avatar Allen-T?

Allen-T

« Reply #11 on: June 09, 2007, 03:17:10 PM »

Offline genteelgentile

• Pro JTFer
  • Chaim Ben Pesach- Civil Rights Leader 4 The Ages
« Reply #12 on: June 09, 2007, 10:44:19 PM »
Have some orange juice...
I LOVE dogs because muslims do not!!!!  Have your dog kiss a muslim today!