Author Topic: Upside down world (written by my dad)  (Read 1255 times)

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
Upside down world (written by my dad)
« on: March 28, 2011, 11:47:20 PM »
My dad periodically e-mails me thoughts. Thought I'd share:

"The world is on the side of the Arabs, who are a disgusting, vile, filthy and violent race, instead of supporting  the Jewish people, who have been leaders in every field of human endeavor since day one. Israel, the world's gem, without whom the world would not exist, is demonized, while the bloodthirsty Arabs, the cause of so many of the world's problems, are catered to and lauded. They danced in the streets on 9/11, but the world doesn't want to remember this. Their terrorism is a threat to all life on planet Earth, but most of the world turns a blind eye. Calling their religion the "religion of peace" is one of the biggest insults to human intelligence in the history of mankind. I hope the world wakes up before it's too late."

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: Upside down world (written by my dad)
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2011, 03:25:38 AM »
Your Dad is right on... This is what I said to my mother when she was visiting me last week. That recent tragic events have been a wake-up call to all Jews and righteous gentiles that the time is coming when we must choose sides. We must come together as a people and stand up against the evil in this world.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Eden Ben Yitzchak

• Full JTFer
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2011, 08:35:05 AM »
I agree with every word.

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2011, 08:41:43 AM »
I could not agree more, your father is spot on! I have been telling people this for years! Thanks for sharing.
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2011, 10:44:42 AM »
Post it on facebook. Write, "if you agree, repost the quote" lets see if it goes viral.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2011, 12:05:21 PM »
Post it on facebook. Write, "if you agree, repost the quote" lets see if it goes viral.

I have a few leftist friends on FB and it's not worth the aggravation...

Offline Zenith

• Full JTFer
« Reply #6 on: March 29, 2011, 12:49:04 PM »
My dad periodically e-mails me thoughts. Thought I'd share:

"The world is on the side of the Arabs, who are a disgusting, vile, filthy and violent race, instead of supporting  the Jewish people, who have been leaders in every field of human endeavor since day one. Israel, the world's gem, without whom the world would not exist, is demonized, while the bloodthirsty Arabs, the cause of so many of the world's problems, are catered to and lauded. They danced in the streets on 9/11, but the world doesn't want to remember this. Their terrorism is a threat to all life on planet Earth, but most of the world turns a blind eye. Calling their religion the "religion of peace" is one of the biggest insults to human intelligence in the history of mankind. I hope the world wakes up before it's too late."

Though I agree with the rest, I don't agree that the Arabs are "Arabs, who are a disgusting, vile, filthy and violent race". In other words, I don't think the reason why they are so is the race.

Muslims are indoctrinated in Islam who teaches that Jews and the Jewish people are evil and must be killed. The hatred against the Jews is fueled more by the political issue: arab leaders want that piece of land called "Israel" under their rule. The education the arabs get since their early ages is the reason for all these. And they are thought that whatever evil they suffer is because of the Jews and the tolerance towards them and towards christians (which is a very irresponsible statement, but to the indoctrinated, it is a good logic). The people that contribute most to this indoctrination, are, of course, the religious leaders and the political leaders, including that of other muslim (or 'arab') nations.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: March 29, 2011, 02:00:12 PM »
[/quot

Do your leftist friends make offensive leftist comments on facebook? If so, you are making a, mistake to not post it.

After the murder of itamar, my comments that were jtf comments were applauded much more than expected.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: March 29, 2011, 02:32:51 PM »
[/quot

Do your leftist friends make offensive leftist comments on facebook? If so, you are making a, mistake to not post it.

After the murder of itamar, my comments that were jtf comments were applauded much more than expected.

Not quite. They are just politically correct saying that I can't stereotype an entire religious group based on "a few" examples. I know it's crap, but as dedicated as I am to my views, they are just as stuck to theirs. No chance any of us changes our mind.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: March 29, 2011, 03:14:00 PM »
Not quite. They are just politically correct saying that I can't stereotype an entire religious group based on "a few" examples. I know it's crap, but as dedicated as I am to my views, they are just as stuck to theirs. No chance any of us changes our mind.

I'm sure you have some rightist friends on facebook who would agree. You probably can't change the politically correct ones, but at least you can gain respect and influence from people who are likely to agree with your views.

When responding to politically correct people who aren't going to change, better to not respond too passionately. Doing that creates aggravation.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: March 29, 2011, 03:17:23 PM »
Besides I would reword a few things. Instead of arabs I would say muslims. Its not the race which is evil, but the predominant behavior coming from islam....now that is more politically correct.

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: March 29, 2011, 04:13:54 PM »
Let's cut the crap, the words "disgusting, vile, filthy and violent" are very appropriate to describe 80% of the Arabs today (and I am kind when I say 80%). Sure, there are very decent Arab individuals and I respect them, but the fact is they are a small minority and they are usually Westernized Arabs who have been influenced by Western culture and values.
There's no reason to be ashamed to say that. It is up to them to change for the better and then we'll like them. But until then, one must call a spade a spade.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2011, 04:57:06 PM by Yaakov Mendel »

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #12 on: March 30, 2011, 01:11:01 AM »
Rabbi Richman explains this weeks Parasha in light of todays events. He basically agrees that what we are witnessing is certainly a wake-up call from Hashem...

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/Radio/News.aspx/3017

Audio: Parshat Tazria, Israel & Earthquakes: The World's Wake-Up Call
3/29/2011 10:33:00 PM
A7 Radio's "Temple Talk" with Temple Talk

This week's Torah portion, Tazria, like all of the book of Leviticus, presents the challenge of living life on an accelerated plane of consciousness. The much-misunderstood laws of purity, as embodied by the enigmatic, elusive, metaphysical illness of tzarat, are in reality a Divinely-orchestrated barometer of spiritual sensitivity... or the lack of it. Rather than being a punishment, this illness - admittedly a test -  was visited upon Israel by G-d as a sign of His love for His people. G-d still broadcasts these finely-tuned messages to us, through world events and the stuff of our everyday experience. It's just that most people prefer to ignore the frequency. Because the painful truth is that in today's world, humanity's spiritual barometer, mankind's spiritual sensitivity or lack of it, can be measured by the world's attitudes about Israel.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14