Author Topic: Some Youtube comments by Adam613  (Read 1464 times)

Allen-T

Some Youtube comments by Adam613
« on: June 10, 2007, 06:53:25 AM »
Adam6275 (13 hours ago) marked as spam
This is the message I get from Lisa.

"Sorry adam613, you are banned from using this forum!
makes rude comments to me, Yacov and Jeffguy, along with inappropriate comment on You Tube." They can't even send out a message properly.
My screenname there was Adam613. I think especially Lisa and Yacov were rude to me but both of them don't believe in freedom of speech so you can't argue back.
(Reply)   
Adam6275 (14 hours ago) marked as spam
I will also say that regarding blacks I do feel their is an element of racism here. His focus on blacks at the expense of other equally troubling issues is quite disturbing. ON JTF forum they pretend that affirmative action is only for blacks. Yet other minorities and women do also benefit from affirmative action. Yet the one women Lisa who is a facist is offended any time affirmative action for women is mentioned even not regarding her.
(Reply)   
Adam6275 (14 hours ago) marked as spam
As you can see from the comments even minor criticism doesn't exist by the members here. These are all JTF forum members forum which I recently got banned from by Lisa for moderate but I feel fair criticism. Many of these posters are in school and don't work or date so they like someone that is so black and white even though on some issues the movement takes some very bad positions and on some issues LIKE FREE SPEECH I don't know if I believe them.
(Reply)

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
Re: Some Youtube comments by Adam613
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2007, 08:13:47 AM »
What an informer.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

ftf

Re: Some Youtube comments by Adam613
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2007, 08:18:04 AM »
I think the term is liar, but let us not dwell on the misdeeds of others when we are not perfect ourselves.