Author Topic: Condeming without foul wording  (Read 8815 times)

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
Condeming without foul wording
« on: June 10, 2007, 10:07:07 AM »
I know this is an extremely touchy subject but i absolutely hate coming on to JTF and reading foul words and insults aimed at every evil on the face of this earth. Yes we have to condemn! But there are many ways of doing so, ways that are more intelligent and actually back up as an arguement. The level of negativity overpowers that of positiveness...........however there are many great things that can be discussed. It is probably one of the elements that scares people away from JTF.

It is also very unjewish i presume and i'm sure lubab would agree.
I am however not suggesting JTF act weakly towards its enemies......NO, ACT EVEN STRONGER BY TAKING DEBATES HEAD ON.

ftf

Re: Condeming without foul wording
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2007, 10:11:59 AM »
I agree with you entirely Sarah.

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2007, 10:15:46 AM »
Thank you ftf.
The dark cloud needs to be lifted. Jtf has changed immensely in the past month.

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2007, 01:20:06 PM »
The increasing bad language on this forum, such as the abbreviated forms of the f word i've seen in many threads.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2007, 04:06:06 PM »
Well, you haven't seen it from me, at least lately. I admittedly used the F word once or twice, Jeffguy called me on it, and I stopped. This was a couple months back.

Imerica

« Reply #5 on: June 12, 2007, 04:19:22 PM »
Well, you haven't seen it from me, at least lately. I admittedly used the F word once or twice, Jeffguy called me on it, and I stopped. This was a couple months back.
A few minutes ago you called me a "ho"...watch yourself, CF.

Offline Nic Brookes

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #6 on: June 12, 2007, 04:59:50 PM »

And what position are you in to assert any authority? You call Chaim a criminal.

Allen-T

« Reply #7 on: June 12, 2007, 05:05:40 PM »
I know this is an extremely touchy subject but i absolutely hate coming on to JTF and reading foul words and insults aimed at every evil on the face of this earth. Yes we have to condemn! But there are many ways of doing so, ways that are more intelligent and actually back up as an arguement. The level of negativity overpowers that of positiveness...........however there are many great things that can be discussed. It is probably one of the elements that scares people away from JTF.

It is also very unjewish i presume and i'm sure lubab would agree.
I am however not suggesting JTF act weakly towards its enemies......NO, ACT EVEN STRONGER BY TAKING DEBATES HEAD ON.

Sarah, could you speak to my customers and boss to see if you could arrange more free time for me to debate everything? ;)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #8 on: June 12, 2007, 05:06:21 PM »
Chaim is no criminal, Chaim is a hero.  Too bad there aren't more brave men like him.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Until Shiloh Comes

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #9 on: June 12, 2007, 05:35:04 PM »

Hello Imerica, and good day.

I'll state for the record Imerica, that you have absolutely no authority to issue warnings on this board in principle or otherwise so watch and worry about YOURself.

And as importantly, try keeping your emotions and name-calling under control.  Your diatribes against Dr. Alan Keyes and others are on record for the world to see.

Psalm 53:2 "The fool hath said in his heart, 'There is no G-D.'"

Imerica

« Reply #10 on: June 12, 2007, 07:10:48 PM »
The increasing bad language on this forum, such as the abbreviated forms of the f word i've seen in many threads.
I'm guilty of that one.. .I'll put a gag over my potty mouth (thoughts)... Sorry.

Imerica

« Reply #11 on: June 12, 2007, 07:11:33 PM »

And what position are you in to assert any authority? You call Chaim a criminal.
How is that not true? Honestly. He WAS a criminal. He no longer is.

Imerica

« Reply #12 on: June 12, 2007, 07:14:43 PM »

Hello Imerica, and good day.

I'll state for the record Imerica, that you have absolutely no authority to issue warnings on this board in principle or otherwise so watch and worry about YOURself.

And as importantly, try keeping your emotions and name-calling under control.  Your diatribes against Dr. Alan Keyes and others are on record for the world to see.

I did nothing but speak the truth about Chaim's time in jail. Its not something I made up. I haven't mentioned Alan Keyes in about a month...what are YOU talking about? I haven't called anyone here anything that they didn't fit. There are racists here. Not everyone here is but I've witnessed postings by racists. That's not falsely calling someone what they aren't. But I won't be called a 'street walker'. Sorry.

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #13 on: June 12, 2007, 08:20:11 PM »
I haven't mentioned Alan Keyes in about a month...what are YOU talking about?

It doesn't matter how long it's been, the record stands.  You have no moral or actual authority to issue warnings on any user here, particularly one like ChaimFan.   Your record of insults, and aspersions leaves you defenseless in this respect.

I haven't called anyone here anything that they didn't fit.

Appealing to an "I'm right and your wrong" defense may work with your children, or individuals with negative IQ's, but it doesn't hold water here.   You feel that your name-calling is appropriate, and I'm certain that ChaimFan feels his is as well.   The solution is to stop the name calling.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: June 12, 2007, 08:53:48 PM »
Thank you ftf.
The dark cloud needs to be lifted. Jtf has changed immensely in the past month.

Amen!
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #15 on: June 12, 2007, 09:15:01 PM »
I agree with you 100% Sarah.  Where have you been?

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #16 on: June 12, 2007, 10:32:17 PM »
How is that not true? Honestly. He WAS a criminal. He no longer is.
Well, I have news for you, dyke, Chaim never was a criminal, which is more than you can say of your g-ds Malcolm X and Fartin' Lucifer Queen, who not only directly called for riots and the killing of whites (especially the former), but plainly and simply broke the law in myriad other ways, such as using the white lunch lines, sitting in the wrong parts of the bus, holding plainly illegal demonstrations and road-blockings, etc.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #17 on: June 12, 2007, 10:36:50 PM »
He was a criminal like I am an Imam. He is a hero who was unfairly imprisoned while while African Monsters prowl the streets and are awarded medals by the police dept and the NY nazi times. he was imprisoned while this foolish country lets Muslim beasts come in unchecked. If you want to see criminals visit your local housing project.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Imerica

« Reply #18 on: June 13, 2007, 01:59:12 AM »
I haven't mentioned Alan Keyes in about a month...what are YOU talking about?

It doesn't matter how long it's been, the record stands.  You have no moral or actual authority to issue warnings on any user here, particularly one like ChaimFan.   Your record of insults, and aspersions leaves you defenseless in this respect.

I haven't called anyone here anything that they didn't fit.

Appealing to an "I'm right and your wrong" defense may work with your children, or individuals with negative IQ's, but it doesn't hold water here.   You feel that your name-calling is appropriate, and I'm certain that ChaimFan feels his is as well.   The solution is to stop the name calling.

Just because I'm not kow-tow'ing to the ever loving Alan Keyes' arguments, I'm not moral? Great, now he's (Keyes) has been appointed Lord of all. ::) I don't have to agree with anything ANYONE says, just as I don't expect anyone to agree with what I'M saying. Its a free country and the freedom of speech and THOUGHT is on our side.

And I'm telling the truth. There are racists here on this site... not everyone represented here are but CF, and some others are indeed racists. Calling blacks monkeys, apes, miggers, animals, and other 'racist names' only makes people who use those words look RACIST. I've owned up to the fact that I haven't been all shiny and clean where my potty thoughts are concerned. I've called a couple of people bad names after I've been insulted  and became defensive. I'm guilty of that but it doesn't mean that I'm going to sit idly by and let someone call me out of my name just because I disagree with them.

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #19 on: June 13, 2007, 12:17:56 PM »
Hello Imerica, and good day to you.

As is usually the case with you, your own emotional volatility causes you to read things that aren't there.   I never stated you were immoral, I only stated that the record of insults on your part leaves you with no moral authority to reprimand others for their invective.   What's more, you have no actual power on this board to warn anyone, so why do it?

I don't have to agree with anything ANYONE says, just as I don't expect anyone to agree with what I'M saying. Its a free country

Agreed Imerica, and no one asked you to agree with me, Keyes, or anyone else.   I simply stated that your demand for respect on this board is ridiculous in the context of your recorded insults of those you disagree with.   If you can't take it, don't dish it out.   Moreover trying to defend that hypocrisy with "Well I was right, but they were wrong" is downright laughable, and I'm shocked you'd attempt to pass that nonsense off as an argument on this forum.

Imerica

« Reply #20 on: June 13, 2007, 12:23:57 PM »
Hello Imerica, and good day to you.

As is usually the case with you, your own emotional volatility causes you to read things that aren't there.   I never stated you were immoral, I only stated that the record of insults on your part leaves you with no moral authority to reprimand others for their invective.   What's more, you have no actual power on this board to warn anyone, so why do it?

I don't have to agree with anything ANYONE says, just as I don't expect anyone to agree with what I'M saying. Its a free country

Agreed Imerica, and no one asked you to agree with me, Keyes, or anyone else.   I simply stated that your demand for respect on this board is ridiculous in the context of your recorded insults of those you disagree with.   If you can't take it, don't dish it out.   Moreover trying to defend that hypocrisy with "Well I was right, but they were wrong" is downright laughable, and I'm shocked you'd attempt to pass that nonsense off as an argument on this forum.

When did I say "Well, I was right, but they were wrong."? Never. However I'll offer that people insisting that I'm a crackwhore and other things not true about myself ARE wrong. Dannycookie is right that I'm annoying at times. But CF is wrong insisting that I'm a 'ho', 'slut' and some others have called me bad names also. MOst of the name calling came after I disagreed with them without calling them names.

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #21 on: June 13, 2007, 12:30:33 PM »
When did I say "Well, I was right, but they were wrong."?

Hello Imerica,

You effectively stated this when you wrote: "I haven't called anyone here anything that they didn't fit." after complaining about name calling.   In other words "you're right, but they're wrong". As I've stated numerous times in this thread, YOU have a long record of unwarranted insults at folks you disagree with, and that leaves you with no moral authority to complain about someone else hurling unwarranted insults at you.   Get it now?

However I'll offer that people insisting that I'm a crackwhore and other things not true about myself ARE wrong. Dannycookie is right that I'm annoying at times. But CF is wrong insisting that I'm a 'ho', 'slut' and some others have called me bad names also.

I believe name calling is wrong in almost every circumstance unless a person makes a palpable attack on another.   I submit that your complaints would be far more effective if you'd learn how to keep your emotions in check.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2007, 12:32:18 PM by Until Shiloh Comes »

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #22 on: June 13, 2007, 12:54:46 PM »
Hello Until Shiloh Comes and good day to you!
I like how you start all your posts with a greeting!

I agree with you 100%.

I believe I have been on the receiving end of some of Imerica's insults - while only engaging her in discussion.
While you are correct - I think you are just wasting your breath.

I have news for Imerica - deep down in side we are all prejudice against something or some group.  Including her.  She may just sugarcoat her prejudices for us and the world.
I'm only assuming but I believe Imerica has negative feelings toward JTF - from things she has posted to me.

Engaging in discussion might allow people to change their views.
Name calling certainly won't.

Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Imerica

« Reply #23 on: June 13, 2007, 12:59:41 PM »
When did I say "Well, I was right, but they were wrong."?

Hello Imerica,

You effectively stated this when you wrote: "I haven't called anyone here anything that they didn't fit." after complaining about name calling.   In other words "you're right, but they're wrong". As I've stated numerous times in this thread, YOU have a long record of unwarranted insults at folks you disagree with, and that leaves you with no moral authority to complain about someone else hurling unwarranted insults at you.   Get it now?

However I'll offer that people insisting that I'm a crackwhore and other things not true about myself ARE wrong. Dannycookie is right that I'm annoying at times. But CF is wrong insisting that I'm a 'ho', 'slut' and some others have called me bad names also.

I believe name calling is wrong in almost every circumstance unless a person makes a palpable attack on another.   I submit that your complaints would be far more effective if you'd learn how to keep your emotions in check.
So I should keep MY emotions in check but those who call me horrible names should just keep doing it? Look, I don't know how else to act when I'm being called a crackwhore and other names that don't describe me at all. Perhaps I should just say "Yes Massah...I reckon I am what you say I am..." ::)

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #24 on: June 13, 2007, 01:11:36 PM »
So I should keep MY emotions in check but those who call me horrible names should just keep doing it?

Hello again Imerica,

Actually madam, you struck on an important concept called maturity.   The day you can master your own emotions, and not allow a single person the power to dictate how you act is something you should strive for -- it's empowering.   I don't appreciate, however, individuals who believe they have the right to do something that others don't, and based on you history that certainly seems to be the case.  You've hurled insults since your youtube days so why complain now?  You have almost no legs to stand on in this regard.

As far as this board goes when someone levels an attack on you here you can appeal to the moderators, the administrators, or even me, and we'll look into it.