Author Topic: Bill Maher seems normal compared to this bunch  (Read 558 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Bill Maher seems normal compared to this bunch
« on: April 10, 2011, 11:34:29 AM »
http://mypetjawa.mu.nu/archives/207269.php    

We Have the Irish Homo Andy Sullivan the Jewish ex Governor Spitzer who runs after young Prostitutes and is probably thinking about doing the BBC Reporterette at that moment  and some guy i don't know  

Do Jihadis Dream of Islamist Sheep?* | Main | Sesame Street in Pakistan »
April 09, 2011
Bill Maher Finally 'Gets' It

"There is one religion in the world that kills you when you disagree with them and they say 'look, we are a religion of peace and if you disagree we'll stupid cut your head off." ~Bill Maher

I don't know who the bald-headed idiot is, but he goes through great lengths to distinguish between 'Muslims in the west' and 'Muslims in a place like Afghanistan' as though that in some way exonerates Islam to a certain degree.

Let me ask the Jawa readers - which Muslims do you think more accurately represent true Islam as Muhammad taught it - Muslims in the west who have always lived in a free society and learned about Islam through nefarious clerics and ignorant converts OR Middle Eastern (the birthplace of Islam) Muslims, who have known Islam all their lives and have grown up with families who have always been Muslim, going back generation after generation?

So, when Western Muslims react reasonably and Middle Eastern Muslims react violently, which do you think is more accurately representing Islamic values?
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03