Author Topic: Ask JTF for Sunday, April 24, 2011  (Read 5479 times)

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
Ask JTF for Sunday, April 24, 2011
« on: April 16, 2011, 09:06:00 PM »
Dear Chaim three questions for this week's Ask JTF.

1. How many "Palestinian" Arab Muslims in Israel convert to Judaism or Christianity?

2. Please expose the self-hating Jew, Al Franken.

3. What is the purpose of Easter?

« Last Edit: April 22, 2011, 07:48:29 PM by Hot Spot »
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Meerkat

• Master JTFer
  • Yemach Shmam to Egypt and Iran
Re: Ask JTF for Sunday, April 24, 2011
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2011, 10:12:09 PM »
shalom

Last week you said that the fact that humans constantly change lifestyle as evidence against evolution because it proves the uniqueness of man. while i do think to proves the uniqueness of man, i do not see how it disproves evolution. also keep in mind that change wasn't always this fast.

as far as man's ability to change lifestyle is concerned, i do see how it can show a massive difference with animals on a spiritual level, but i don't see how it negates all the physical flesh and bone connections between people and animals.

what do you think of MK Tzipi Hotovely?
is she well-meaning?

How should the USA try to dismantle north korea?

like everyone on JTF, i hate the hebros too, but why is your plan to expel them from dimona differ from your plan to get the arabs out. i understand that the hebros are a bunch of filthy jew-haters, the arabs are equally as bad as far as i know.

just a tactical question, but why do you respond angrily when brian brings a question from a self-hating jew. i understand that the ignorance of such people is extremely irritating but it is better to not drive them away. 3 years ago i stupidly believed in the 2 state suicide solution because i genuinely thought that it would stop the conflict and benefit israel because it would terminate the constant state of war. baruch hashem i no longer believe in such nonsense. the point is that it is possible to talk sense into these people, but we have a better chance convincing them that we are right if we do not drive them away.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2011, 07:24:36 PM by Meerkat »

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2011, 11:27:36 PM »
Shalom Chaim

1. I know that you rarely hear me say gruesome things on the forum.  I want to ask you what your opinion is of the following punishments of the two teenage murderers of the Fogel family that were recently caught.  I say, that their parents and siblings of all ages be collected and executed in front of the murderers and then execute the murderers.  Would this be something of consideration when dealing with cold blooded murderers of heroic Jewish families? Or do you think it's too "not nice"?

2. How and who would carry out capital punishment executions of the guilty Muslim Nazis who murdered the innocent, if not by plane, missile, or Mossad style executiON?

3. Do the souls of evil people after they die get a taste of what heaven is before they go to hell so that they realize all the evil they did? If so, do righteous souls go through a period of time in hell before they enter heaven?

4. What is your opinion of the fidf organization? What do they really do and how much of their donations truly go to the cause they represent?

5. Was bayer involved in creating zyclone b?

And a dvar Torah for this week's Parashah.

Toda

Dr. Dan
« Last Edit: April 22, 2011, 06:06:22 PM by Dr. Dan »
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline danny100

• Full JTFer
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2011, 04:17:39 PM »
Shalom Chaim

1. Why did the U.S. lose the Vietnam War? In times like in 1968, the Communists were were starting to get exhausted while the U.S. And South Vietnam had close to a million troops ready. If the Vietcong and the NVA were stopped we could not only stop the takeover of South Vietnam, but also the horrific genocide under Pol Pot in Cambodia.

2. On John McCain, the 2 issues that he is absolutely terrible on is Immigration and on Serbia. even though I don't like his stand on Israel he dosen't pressure Israel as much as Obama. On the Issues that he is good on is Iran, Russia, {Saying Putin is a KGB Member} and on Energy.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2011, 10:21:15 PM by danny100 »

Offline BritishSword

• Pro JTFer
    • Lawful Rebellion
« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2011, 06:03:04 PM »
Good day to you sir
Straight to business.
  You have mentioned various polls in which moslem countries have been found to be 90% in favor of terrorism and somesuch. Where may these poll results be found, I need them.
  Having said that I smell a fish. Are moslems not practiced in the ways of deceit, why would they answer honestly to such a poll?

Secondly
I made an offer a while back to help get you some more web traffic. I decided to hold back as your site was DDOSed soon after and I  figured more visitors was the last thing you needed. If your anti obama vid is now loaded on youtube however then I can put that plan into operation at any time.

Also, uh, are you planning to grow your hair? Its just I had a wierd dream about JTF where you were making your usual video broadcasts but had a huge samson like mane.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2011, 01:05:32 PM by BritishSword »
I'm British. I'm Sharp.  I'm Deadly.
I am BritishSword

6a55022f0e321cd66b22318630573230965751cf

Offline Jorje15

• Full JTFer
    • Jorje15
« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2011, 10:26:11 PM »
Dear Chaim,

What are your thoughts on fast food places? What happen when the Space Shuttle Challenger exploded?

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #6 on: April 18, 2011, 09:58:02 AM »

Someone mentioned about the Muslims Converting to Christianity.
I think as long as they're not murdering muslims, it has to be better.
What's your take?
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline dreidelhead

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #7 on: April 19, 2011, 01:44:07 AM »
Shalom Chaim,

1.  What is Obama's ultimate end game, and can America as we know it survive a second Obama term?

2.  Do you have a prediction about September when the PLO is threatening to declare a state with UN support? Will England and France vote in favor? The U.S.? How do you see that all playing out?

3.  Who, if anyone, is your favorite U.S. congressman or Senator?

4.  Who are these Leftists that are rushing to the side of the family of the savages who butchered the Fogels in Itamar?

Chazak v'emahtz!

Dreidelhead
« Last Edit: April 22, 2011, 02:19:53 AM by dreidelhead »

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #8 on: April 19, 2011, 08:28:45 PM »
Shalom Chaim:

Here are Tempe Brennan Fan's questions for this week:

"Shalom Chaim,

Here are my four questions for the week.

1: Do you think righteous Catholics should petition the Vatican to excommunicate the Albanian Catholic Church for supporting and facilitating jihad?

2: What would you do in the case of Rifqa Bary, the Tamil girl who converted to Christianity and sought emancipation from her parents and residency status in the United States?

3: Please respond to the Middle Eastern History Month claim that Arabs pioneered modern surgery and astronomy.

4: Please respond to the MEHM lie that Zionist pilgrims took over Fakestinian olive groves with the help of the Ottoman army, put the Fakestinians in shackles, and whipped them mercilessly.

G-d bless you,

TBF
« Last Edit: April 20, 2011, 08:29:22 PM by Lisa »

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #9 on: April 19, 2011, 10:14:11 PM »
Greetings Chaim. What role do you think MEFTA (Middle East Free Trade Area Initiative) plays in the pressure put on Israel?
« Last Edit: April 22, 2011, 07:48:51 AM by Rubystars »

Offline Eden Ben Yitzchak

• Full JTFer
« Reply #10 on: April 20, 2011, 08:22:37 PM »
Shalom dear Chaim! I hope you're doing fine these days. Here are my questions;
1. What is your favorite Pesach dish?
2. What is your opinion of Glen Back?
3. As you know, I am a member of the great Hebrew forum, and as you've probably noticed, some new radical-leftwingers joined the forum. Do you welcome them in the forum? Why?
Thank you. And may the Lord bless you.
Eden.

Offline The proud Jew

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #11 on: April 21, 2011, 05:14:31 AM »
Dear chaim

1. Do you think it is a good strategy for us to have very holy rabbis tour idf bases and convince a vast majority of soilders to refuse orders to evacuate jews and listen to there neshamas?

2. How are we going to be effective  protesting in judea and samaria, when the police can disperse large crowds with all of there riot disposal equipment and training?

3. Moshe feiglin had a protest movement of 100,000 jews during the oslo agreements and shut the whole israeli society in a standstill. How were they able to acheive that?

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: April 22, 2011, 12:42:39 PM »
Shalom Chaim

1) When Nosair (yemach shmo) murdered Rabbi Kahane do you think the decision for this heinous crime went all the way up to Bin Laden or do you think Nosair was more of a freelancer, maybe inspired by the blind sheikh.

2) In discussions of afterlife, I am always curious as to whether there is a symmetrical pre life.  If death is not the end of our existence, was birth also not the beginning?  In most discussions of afterlife we will remember our lives on earth, in fact we will be judged, but I am not aware of people who remember the existence of their soul prior to their birth.  I realize that it is presumptious to expect to understand all aspects of something so mysteriouis but what is Halachic belief on this subject?
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #13 on: April 22, 2011, 04:22:51 PM »
Dear Chaim,

Here are my zootube questions for the week.

The next time some Israeli or Jew tries to convince you that Israel is a valuable American ally, go ahead and show them the footage of Rachel Corrie getting killed by a Jew driving a bulldozer.

The Arabs was part for the liberation of Europe, the main of troops of the French army was Algerians, Moroccans and Tunisians against the Nazis, the Brits used Egyptians against Rommels troops .
The Zionist was alongside with the Nazis! Rothschild and Rockefeller gave all support to the Nazis! Why won’t you talk about the Havara accord? Why won’t you talk about the role of Vichy government to deport Jews?
Herzl said "the anti Semite will be our allies to build Israel".

What if Israel nukes Iran? And Russia retaliates like Medvedev said it would in that case.
You think Israel can handle that? What about the Americans who will also get dragged in with their nukes? This world will be a wasteland where humanity can no longer exist thanks to who? In this case, who will have started the hostilities? Ah yes, Israel.

G-d Bless You, Your Loved Ones & Israel
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline Gimatria

• Full JTFer
« Reply #14 on: April 22, 2011, 05:49:05 PM »
Shalom Chaim ha Pikeach,

What can you tell us about the director of the Brooklyn Museum, Arnold Lehman? Is it true that he is a filthy perverted sodomite? Can you describe the picture of him that Scott LoBadio drew?

I recently got into an argument - I was at a friends house and when I went to put a disc in the CD player, I noticed there was a CD of Barbara Streisand singing. I did what any sensible person would do - I took the BS CD and threw it in the garbage. My hosts looked at me like I was crazy - after all, this was their house. Did I go too far? I tried explaining that listening to Streisand is a sin that will earn you a one way ticket to hell, but they were so shocked my my actions that they didn't seem to hear me.

Speaking of evil hollywood Jews, it looks like Natalie Portman has been at it again, desecrating Judaism with another chilul Hashem. Not only did this villainous swine get pregnant out of wedlock, but she did so with a filthy sodomite ballerina who is not even Jewish! What an animal. Your thoughts?

What is the most evil act committed by Mo'eztet Pesha?

On an old show you mentioned Ted Kennedy (I think) "running around in his underwear" - can you tell us that story?

Toda Chaim!

PS Can you explain the significance of the phrase "Don't dis yo sis"?

Offline ProJewGreekChristian

• Full JTFer
« Reply #15 on: April 23, 2011, 12:50:48 PM »
Shalom Shalom Chaim,

If you don't mind me asking, what was it that took your father from this world? I don't remember you ever mentioning the circumstances surrounding his passing.

Did he know Greek or French? Other than Yiddish or English, what was his favorite language that he knew?

Happy passover!

Apostolos (Απόστολος)
G-δ βlεss τhε Hεrοic Sεrβs---------G-δ βlεss the Diχiε Soυτh

ALL of Israel belongs to the Jews, G-d's chosen people!

Offline Relentless Partisan

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #16 on: April 23, 2011, 01:44:27 PM »
מה שלומך חיים?

last week i asked if you think there are people that are more  right wing than you and you thought i meant you are an extremist ,well i don't ,in fact i was happy to know there are more people like it because there is no chance for Israel without it. יישר כח !

and now for my question :
i know its not exactly Hanukkah now but i wanted to know the real Action story behind Bar Kokhba revolt,the conspiracies,the inner struggles ,the braveness and the little against the majority.

תודה רבה וחג שמח
Thanks and Happy holiday
Relentless Partisan

Offline KalmanBenMenachem

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #17 on: April 23, 2011, 10:22:13 PM »
Dear Chaim,

Do you ever hear anything from Jimmy Sullivan? 

Kalman Ben Menachem