Author Topic: just before Iraq invation - behind the scenes  (Read 702 times)

Offline Relentless Partisan

• Junior JTFer
just before Iraq invation - behind the scenes
« on: April 16, 2011, 11:41:38 PM »
in this interview you will hear the scum of the earth,so called host ,a gruesome man that hates Israel to his guts and endlessly trying to find evidence that all of the wrongs in the world are the Zionist fault,absolutely disgusting.
just ignore him and pray he will leave us sooner than expected.
on the other hand he is interviewing former US government liaison officer that knows better than him and ignores his accusations towards Israel conspiracy even though from time to time she agrees with him out of politeness,too bad.
but the facts she is revealing about the pre invasion days to Iraq ,how unnecessary it has been from the first place and how Iraq agreed buying thousands of american made vehicles annually and to help with the Iranian problem ,just that the US will not invade Iraq,but when the Bull had seen the Red Sheet it is too late.
she also reveals lots of omissions of the government partial knowledge about 9/11 possible attack.

« Last Edit: April 17, 2011, 08:48:22 AM by Relentless Partisan »

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: just before Iraq invation - behind the scenes
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2011, 12:13:59 AM »
You are some conspiracy buff, aren't you...

Do you like Alex Jones?

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2011, 12:31:26 AM »
i do not.
although i heard he knows a lot about inner politics of america,i was lucky to see a video that he attacks Israel and the Jews with Indefensible hatred about how they are guilty for the wrong faith of his grandfather and some other family members ,i do not recall exactly,but anyways ,the way he said "Jews" made revulsion in my guts,i do not listen to him.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2011, 01:30:16 AM »
i do not.
although i heard he knows a lot about inner politics of america,i was lucky to see a video that he attacks Israel and the Jews with Indefensible hatred about how they are guilty for the wrong faith of his grandfather and some other family members ,i do not recall exactly,but anyways ,the way he said "Jews" made revulsion in my guts,i do not listen to him.

What you are saying is basically what he has been saying. I don't believe anything these people say. Antisemitism clouds their thinking.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2011, 07:03:17 AM »
hi muman613

i guess you know him better than me and you are familiar with his Antisemitism  approach,i believe the former worker of the US government feels she need to do some kind of a repent that she had been associated with the official authorities without knowing how corrupted they were.
in fact,senior members here also say this invasion was not necessary and that it was much more vital to invade Iran at that time frame,and we can see the consequences clearly up to this day,the damage in Iraq and the un-removed Iranian threat.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2011, 07:12:12 AM »
I didn't watch the tape but Israel recommended to Bush not to attack Iraq.Before he invaded he conferred with about 20 countries Sharon told him that on so many levels it was a strategic mistake to attack Iraq.BTW Kevin Barret is a muslim, 9/11 truther and Holocaust revisionist that vid is from his discontinued show
« Last Edit: April 17, 2011, 07:26:59 AM by mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #6 on: April 17, 2011, 07:29:44 AM »
yeah,and everybody called Bush an instigator,afterwards Sharon had done some fatal strategic mistakes of his own.
but we can see that Obama is doing the same mistake in Libya today,what is wrong with those people?the only thing they know how to do well is mistakes.

« Last Edit: April 17, 2011, 07:35:02 AM by Relentless Partisan »

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: April 17, 2011, 07:34:23 AM »
yeah,and everybody called Bush an instigator,afterwards Sharon had done some fatal strategic mistakes of his own.
but we can see that Obama is doing the same mistake in Libya today,what is wrong with those people ,the only thing they know how to do well is mistakes.

Obama is a muslim thats the reason he doesn't want to show his birth certificate and only show s his certificate of live birth which is not a birth certificate by any means
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03