Author Topic: Two black women beat a white person at a Baltimore McDonalds video  (Read 1446 times)

Offline Baltimore

• Director Of Public Relations
  • Pro JTFer
WARNING: The person has a seizure at the end of the video:
http://pajamasmedia.com/tatler/2011/04/22/nearly-everyone-in-this-video-is-a-criminal-or-an-accessory-to-a-crime/
Drudge linked to this and it is starting to make the news in Baltimore. It appears the white person may be a transvestite and the girls attacked him because he was in the female bathroom. No excuse to beat the person senseless and the employees should have stepped in.

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Two black women beat a white person at a Baltimore McDonalds video
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2011, 04:43:11 PM »
 >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

Offline SerbianPatriot89

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2011, 04:51:04 PM »
African American are the sickest sector of the American population.America needs a true apartheid system ASAP.

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2011, 04:51:48 PM »
These attack by the blacks videos put me in such a bad mood.  I can't watch them anymore.

Offline ProJewGreekChristian

• Full JTFer
« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2011, 05:52:41 PM »
African American are the sickest sector of the American population.America needs a true apartheid system ASAP.

I second that brother.

There's a special rationality inherit in Serb DNA

:serbia:
G-δ βlεss τhε Hεrοic Sεrβs---------G-δ βlεss the Diχiε Soυτh

ALL of Israel belongs to the Jews, G-d's chosen people!

Offline SerbianPatriot89

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2011, 05:57:49 PM »
I second that brother.

There's a special rationality inherit in Serb DNA

:serbia:
We share this rationality with our Greek and Bulgarian brothers.Remember our united stand against the Nazies in WII and against the Ottomans in the frst Balkan war.

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #6 on: April 22, 2011, 06:30:27 PM »
The [censored] butchers are vile.
There are leaks that the woman is actually a man.
So either the "woman" is a queer or just some [censored] lover who wants to look at [censored] whores.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline ZionIDF

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #7 on: April 23, 2011, 01:18:24 AM »
Savages but lets be honest with ourselves it's our stupid liberal brothers who share much of the blame. Left wing Jews make me sick to my stomach.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #8 on: April 23, 2011, 02:51:59 PM »
I don't think that transvestites should be allowed into the women's bathroom but on the other hand maybe they were more afraid to go into the men's bathroom because they felt they would more than likely be beaten up in there.

It's wrong to attack someone just for the clothes they're wearing no matter how much you don't like it or think it's wrong, but I can see why the men's bathroom would be more intimidating for someone like that and they probably thought the women's bathroom was safer.

I think it's wrong to attack someone like that physically although I think the girls were within their rights to shout at him verbally for invading their space. Women go in there to have some privacy from men when they have to do things like change pads, tampons, etc. and they don't want a man in there accidentally seeing any of that or even a bisexual being attracted to their semi-naked bodies through the gaps in the stalls.

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: April 23, 2011, 06:01:34 PM »
I don't think that transvestites should be allowed into the women's bathroom but on the other hand maybe they were more afraid to go into the men's bathroom because they felt they would more than likely be beaten up in there.

It's wrong to attack someone just for the clothes they're wearing no matter how much you don't like it or think it's wrong, but I can see why the men's bathroom would be more intimidating for someone like that and they probably thought the women's bathroom was safer.

I think it's wrong to attack someone like that physically although I think the girls were within their rights to shout at him verbally for invading their space. Women go in there to have some privacy from men when they have to do things like change pads, tampons, etc. and they don't want a man in there accidentally seeing any of that or even a bisexual being attracted to their semi-naked bodies through the gaps in the stalls.

I don't care if it's a trany or whatever. the lynching these subhuman sluts unleashed at him/her to the cheering of the male baboons is completely inexcusable. BTW, the baboon "woman" practically dresses with a bra and an ass crack revealing undies, I don't think she cares too much for her privacy.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: April 23, 2011, 06:18:07 PM »
I don't care if it's a trany or whatever. the lynching these subhuman sluts unleashed at him/her to the cheering of the male baboons is completely inexcusable. BTW, the baboon "woman" practically dresses with a bra and an donkey crack revealing undies, I don't think she cares too much for her privacy.

You're right. It's wrong to do that to another person.

Offline lines

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #11 on: April 23, 2011, 10:58:37 PM »

The attack wasn't about the bathroom. In an interview with the person who was attacked it is made clear that they were attacked because one of the girls boyfriends was talking to the person who was attacked in an interested way, video of it here:
http://lezgetreal.com/2011/04/mcdonalds-attack-victim-speaks-out/

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: April 24, 2011, 02:11:41 AM »
The attack wasn't about the bathroom. In an interview with the person who was attacked it is made clear that they were attacked because one of the girls boyfriends was talking to the person who was attacked in an interested way, video of it here:

Thanks for the info. No matter what the reason though I think it's terrible for them to act like that and hurt somebody.

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #13 on: April 24, 2011, 02:45:42 AM »

Then where the hell did the boyfriend go? Wat a wuss.
I'm normally against shooting wild animals, but these rabid beasts should be shot.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: April 24, 2011, 06:48:59 AM »
Welcome to " The Planet Of The Apes "... Little did Pierre Boulle know when he was writing his novel back in 1963 that it was going to be a harbinger of things to come...http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Planet_of_the_Apes_(1968_film) ...  It's slowly getting to the point where incidents like this are becoming common place... The beat down was fine with the manager but only when the person went into a seizure did he start to mention calling the cops...The only  reason being for the late timed concern as he said more then once ""she be havin a seazure on ma floor umm hmmm""  and it was now his problem... I believe the dumb animal actually told the violent baboons they had better beat it before the police got there... Many years ago when I was 16 or 17 I was in a McDonalds when a white woman and some Hispanic females got into some sort of argument on line... Before long it turned ugly and the Hispanics threatened to slash the womans face to shreds the moment she stepped out on to Main Street in down town Flushing N.Y.... They walked around and told everyone in the place just what they were going to do to her... They also told the few people in the place at that hour anyone getting involved would get some of the same... At some point the slashers went out by the front exit and were waiting for her or anyone helping her to exit.. It was before cellphones and the people working that night said there was no phone in the store... I argued with the store manager that he was full of it claiming he had no phone in a place like that to call 911 but he never gave in... I guess he felt being they were now out front his problems were over..I told the girl to wait them out and before long they would just leave... If they were still hanging around when we left I would call 911 from a pay phone... After about a half hour the Hispanic slashers cooled down and left when we went outside the street seemed quiet... In the end I don't think anything came of it... Today cellphones should make situations like this less common however it seems people are reluctant to get involved.... Little do they realize that they may one day be placed in the same situation.. 
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline SerbianPatriot89

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #15 on: April 24, 2011, 09:26:11 AM »
Welcome to " The Planet Of The Apes "... Little did Pierre Boulle know when he was writing his novel back in 1963 that it was going to be a harbinger of things to come...http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Planet_of_the_Apes_(1968_film) ...  It's slowly getting to the point where incidents like this are becoming common place... The beat down was fine with the manager but only when the person went into a seizure did he start to mention calling the cops...The only  reason being for the late timed concern as he said more then once ""she be havin a seazure on ma floor umm hmmm""  and it was now his problem... I believe the dumb animal actually told the violent baboons they had better beat it before the police got there... Many years ago when I was 16 or 17 I was in a McDonalds when a white woman and some Hispanic females got into some sort of argument on line... Before long it turned ugly and the Hispanics threatened to slash the womans face to shreds the moment she stepped out on to Main Street in down town Flushing N.Y.... They walked around and told everyone in the place just what they were going to do to her... They also told the few people in the place at that hour anyone getting involved would get some of the same... At some point the slashers went out by the front exit and were waiting for her or anyone helping her to exit.. It was before cellphones and the people working that night said there was no phone in the store... I argued with the store manager that he was full of it claiming he had no phone in a place like that to call 911 but he never gave in... I guess he felt being they were now out front his problems were over..I told the girl to wait them out and before long they would just leave... If they were still hanging around when we left I would call 911 from a pay phone... After about a half hour the Hispanic slashers cooled down and left when we went outside the street seemed quiet... In the end I don't think anything came of it... Today cellphones should make situations like this less common however it seems people are reluctant to get involved.... Little do they realize that they may one day be placed in the same situation.. 
Well,i guess that when George H Wells wrote the Shape of Things to Come he also didn't realise that it was the harbringer of the atomic bomb and WWII.That's why we have hard science-fiction,to describe our future in a realistic way so we wouldn't be susprised when their technological or socilogical predictions would finally realize themselves.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #16 on: April 24, 2011, 05:31:48 PM »
Saw the video. Yuck.
Two female savages against a freak.
So...where's the loss?
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: April 25, 2011, 05:03:36 AM »
Saw the video. Yuck.
Two female savages against a freak.
So...where's the loss?

It's not ok to attack someone just because they're a "freak".

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #18 on: April 25, 2011, 09:27:21 AM »

No, its not ok to randomly attack people. In this case it wasn't totally unprovoked.
It seems like they simply had a dispute over which crapper the "woman" should be in. If only McDs had crappers for men, women, and not-sure.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: April 25, 2011, 10:49:22 AM »
oh, they're ugly...what baboons...
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein