Author Topic: Hello form Geneva  (Read 3120 times)

Offline SerbianPatriot89

• Junior JTFer
Hello form Geneva
« on: April 22, 2011, 04:44:31 PM »
Hello, I'm half Jewish-Russian, half Serbian woman who works in Switzerland, I travel all over Europe including Germany, France and Italy. I listen to your wonderful podcasts every week. I am so happy you support the Serbian people so much dear Chaim.

I am freelance fashion model currentlly travelling across Europe at fashion shows on the catwalk. My height is 178 cm and Im 54 kilograms. I have long brown hair, green eyes and have been told I look a little like Milla Jovovich.Ohhhh how I love you Chaim ben Pesach for what you have done for the Serbian people! God bless you and the JTF!

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: Hello form Geneva
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2011, 09:10:00 AM »
Welcome!!
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2011, 09:55:29 AM »
Welcome!
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline SerbianPatriot89

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2011, 04:40:26 PM »
Thank you guys for the warm welcome.I just arrived at my hotel in Tel Aviv for a short vacation in Israel before going back Geneva.

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2011, 06:48:51 AM »

Welcome to JTF, but I wonder who cares what your measurements or your physical appearance are...

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2011, 07:00:18 AM »
Welcome to JTF, but I wonder who cares what your measurements or your physical appearance are...

Yes true... I guess we should be falling over ourselves because she claims to be a fashion model  :D ... Most times when new people start off with that sort of post they turn out to be nothing but trouble... As you said Welcome but....
« Last Edit: April 24, 2011, 07:07:35 AM by cjd »
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline SerbianPatriot89

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #6 on: April 24, 2011, 09:22:08 AM »
I gave the description so you will understand that if i do not post for a period it doesn't mean i left the JTF for good.It's only mean thast i am collapsing from work.