Author Topic: White South Americans  (Read 5477 times)

admin

White South Americans
« on: June 11, 2007, 08:10:08 AM »
Check out Natalia Oreiro's music video in Allen-T's profile.

Super Cool Chick #3;

I like this one:

She's from Uruguay but became famous from being an actress in Argentina. Argentina has many white Spanish speakers. I think the more South you go in South America, the more white it becomes and less Third World. I think the native Indian populations there were killed off. Probably if there are any left, there were also lighter skin because they are further from The Equator than Northern South America. Southern South America is just as South as England is North.

« Last Edit: January 27, 2008, 05:02:56 AM by Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim »

Offline BabylonianJew

• Senior JTFer
  • Berber/Shepardic Jew
Re: White South Americans
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2007, 01:24:16 PM »
people in Aregentia have lot of Arab blood to

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2007, 03:14:27 PM »
Remember, many Germans and other Europeans emigrated to Argentina and other South American countries after World War II.  They probably favored the Southern most part of the continent as it reminded them of Europe. 

Offline The hawk strikes again

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2007, 04:03:51 PM »
There is a huge muslim community in Argentina, Peru and South-South east Brazil.
Al Qaeda holds trianing camps and alot of opium fields in between the 3 nations it is a wild zone with no law enforcement.
Just so you should know.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2007, 01:56:10 AM »
You are all correct, Argentina is the South Africa of South America (or at least it used to be what South Africa used to be before ANC rule).

Now Argentina is enjoying the same fate as SA with all the Peronist savages in power.

But honestly it was always a viciously anti-Semitic nation to begin with.

Offline ScotcH

• Senior JTFer
  • The burden that hath befallen Man ...
« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2007, 12:16:43 AM »
people in Argentina have lot of Arab blood to

Many Southern Europeans including most notably the Andalusian Spaniards and Sicilians have significant, Traceable Arab-Berber Blood yet we still call them White ...don't we ?  We must not be quick to insult those Christians and Jews of Arab (Semitic) blood who seek to be our Allies !
We are currently at war with ISLAM not the Arab Race or bloodline as it were !

P.S. As any decent HUMAN I seek a better day when the RACE has bred out the Undesirables...with the White Father being hailed and leading the way ! 
But in the appropriate words of our favorite Traitor Don Rummy ... You go to war with the RACE you have, NOT with the Race you WISH you had !! ;)
My sincere regards and compliments !
SUBMISSION IS DEATH !

Offline Zvulun Ben Moshe

• Pro JTFer
  • A Party to the Eternal Covenant
« Reply #6 on: June 21, 2007, 12:23:14 AM »

Many Southern Europeans including most notably the Andalusian Spaniards and Sicilians have significant, Traceable Arab-Berber Blood yet we still call them White ...don't we ?  We must not be quick to insult those Christians and Jews of Arab (Semitic) blood who seek to be our Allies !

P.S. As any decent HUMAN I seek a better day when the RACE has bred out the Undesirables...with the White Father being hailed and leading the way ! 
But in the appropriate words of our favorite Traitor Don Rummy ... You go to war with the RACE you have, NOT with the Race you WISH you had !! ;)

Very good point!
I am Zvulun ben Moshe and I approve this message.

Offline Zvulun Ben Moshe

• Pro JTFer
  • A Party to the Eternal Covenant
« Reply #7 on: June 22, 2007, 12:20:18 AM »

Very good point!

Sorry guys, I missed a couple of important word's in ScotcH's statement. But generally I got his point.

1) Arabs are Semitic, but Arabs does not equal Semitic.
2) Sicilians were under Moors' (Berber Arabs, or North African Arabs) occupation. By the way, that is the reason why Cicilians are so different from the continental Italians.
I am Zvulun ben Moshe and I approve this message.

Offline ScotcH

• Senior JTFer
  • The burden that hath befallen Man ...
« Reply #8 on: June 25, 2007, 08:53:38 AM »
Yes ... Semites are a sub-grouping of Mediterraneans.
Many ethnic groups are Semitics but NOT exclusively !

For instance, there are many European Jews whose phenotypes aren't Semitic, but rather Alpine, or Even Nordic !
This is unfortunately also true among Arabs... take that Terrorist-Loving King Abdullah of Jordan...look less like an Arab and more like a member of KGB ! 
SUBMISSION IS DEATH !

Offline robander

• New JTFer
« Reply #9 on: June 29, 2007, 05:01:11 PM »
I wanted to answer these posts,since i am american living in san juan,argentina the past 5 years.for a part these assertions are correct,but I would also add there is a strong italian culture influence here,some italian words blended in with the spanish.

Offline Mstislav

• Master JTFer
  • islam must be eradicated & all muslims wiped out
    • The American Infidels
« Reply #10 on: July 06, 2007, 04:33:13 PM »
"I think the more South you go in South America, the more white it becomes and less Third World."

What do you mean by third world?
The satanic barbaric deathcult of islam spread like a cancer throughout the world, killing and destroying everything it touches. muslims are like the hiv/aids virus, subverting the societies of non muslim lands only to allow the cancer of islam to consume and destroy. muslim, I curse and hate you, your 'prophet', 'g o d' and deathcult.   

Because the West needs to be won again and the stakes couldn't be higher . . .

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: August 02, 2007, 10:25:27 PM »
I wanted to answer these posts,since i am american living in san juan,argentina the past 5 years.for a part these assertions are correct,but I would also add there is a strong italian culture influence here,some italian words blended in with the spanish.

There are also a ton of Maronite Lebanese throughout S.A. Italians and Maronite Lebanese are very prominent groups down there. The richest man in the world right now is Carlos Slim, a Maronite Lebanese Mexican.