Author Topic: The faces of Pan Aryan Alliance  (Read 10735 times)

Offline Noble Men

• New JTFer
Re: The faces of Pan Aryan Alliance
« Reply #25 on: August 05, 2007, 02:53:42 PM »
Yeah.You should see all those Jews starring at me.All of them gather in Israel.How many do they number like 6 million or what.

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #26 on: August 05, 2007, 03:00:49 PM »
Come on you hooked nose Jews that is the best picture you can find of me.Here is me after my daily work out of smashing Jews with my bare hands.

You can ban me If you like.Hell If I wanted to take to vegetables I would go to the super market.Next time I will be posting is when we make Israel into a glass parking lot with 6 million speed bumps.Have a good time Jews.Why are you guys getting scared that Europeans and Iranians are uniting against Zioninist.

Heil Hitler! He did not kill enough of you greasy bastards.

Wow... what a piece of excrement. I traded the very non-modest picture he posted for one that is more suitable to his soul.

He is banned.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #27 on: August 05, 2007, 05:36:13 PM »
"Ignoble Men" = a QUEER!

Offline anti-europeanidiots

• New JTFer
« Reply #28 on: November 27, 2007, 08:03:31 PM »
 O0 O0
« Last Edit: November 28, 2007, 03:46:00 PM by anti-europeanidiots »

Kiwi

« Reply #29 on: November 28, 2007, 04:26:01 AM »

Immortal Warrior/Parthian Warrior(Another Iranian) = Disgrace to Persians, hope he rots and dies for not backing me up in panaryan, he just said nothing cause he knows true Aryans are not white, but he considered that they are white, blue eyes, and blonde. 

Immortal Warrior is not a disgrace to Persians. I know what he posts, and I know Persians well too.

Tell me what kind of Iranian are you? Arab?

Immortal Warrior has great love his country except for mullahs.

He didn't back you up why?

• New JTFer
« Reply #30 on: November 28, 2007, 07:49:06 AM »
 O0 O0 O0
« Last Edit: November 28, 2007, 03:46:22 PM by anti-europeanidiots »

Kiwi

« Reply #31 on: November 28, 2007, 08:17:25 AM »
I am Iranian Persian, from Tehran. He just stands their for fake racial purity with those brainwashed europeans, non aryan, and didnt back me up anything that i said. He does love his country, except mullahs, same with I, but he is has been brainwashed that those europeans are a superior race, which there is no such thing.

He believes that the white's aresuperior over Arabs. And that there are white Iranians.

And theres nothing wrong with his belief, he is a White Nationalist. You were on a WN forum.

And you believe all Iranians are what Arab? Black? what? Since you don't think they are white.

What was your username? because I checked PAA I couldn't find you, got a link to this thread.

• New JTFer
« Reply #32 on: November 28, 2007, 08:42:31 AM »
 O0 O0
« Last Edit: November 28, 2007, 03:45:05 PM by anti-europeanidiots »

Offline EagleEye

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #33 on: November 28, 2007, 08:45:51 AM »
Both Arabs and Persians are Mediterranean peoples.  Though they speak different languages, linguistically, they are not radically different anthropologically.

Kiwi

« Reply #34 on: November 28, 2007, 08:55:30 AM »
I am Iranian Persian, from Tehran. He just stands their for fake racial purity with those brainwashed europeans, non aryan, and didnt back me up anything that i said. He does love his country, except mullahs, same with I, but he is has been brainwashed that those europeans are a superior race, which there is no such thing.

He believes that the white's aresuperior over Arabs. And that there are white Iranians.

And theres nothing wrong with his belief, he is a White Nationalist. You were on a WN forum.

And you believe all Iranians are what Arab? Black? what? Since you don't think they are white.

What was your username? because I checked PAA I couldn't find you, got a link to this thread.

As in "white" he believes we are an European nation, when we are clearly an Iranic nation. I look at him as a non-"white", but we do have brown/yellow skin (Olive coloured). We are not paleish arabs, obviously not black, and not orieantal. WE are our own race, and shouldnt be called "white" by those europeans but Persian/Iranian(Aryan). And Italians/Greek have some Iranic blood, but they got other terms to call themselves.

I think all my posts got deleted, by those morons.

"A skin color somewhere between yellow and brown (italian, greek ect.)

Do olive people count as white people???" Taken from urban seeing the only place with definition.

They rarely delete anything, what was your username?

I am only interested in DNA, when classing any race.

Kiwi

« Reply #35 on: November 28, 2007, 11:51:53 PM »
anti-europeanidiots شمافارسی ؟می دانید

Joe Schmo

« Reply #36 on: November 29, 2007, 01:16:53 AM »
شمافارسی ؟می دانید

Where did you learn that?

Kiwi

« Reply #37 on: November 29, 2007, 02:18:12 AM »
شمافارسی ؟می دانید

I lived 4 years in the Middle East. One year in Iran.

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #38 on: November 29, 2007, 06:32:29 AM »
???????? ??? ?????

I lived 4 years in the Middle East. One year in Iran.

Just out of curiosity, where did you live in Iran?

Kiwi

« Reply #39 on: November 29, 2007, 07:02:23 AM »
Just out of curiosity, where did you live in Iran?

Tehran and Bam, and a few off city bases.