Author Topic: Is Osama still alive? Is Obama still foreign born?  (Read 2421 times)

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
Re: Is Osama still alive? Is Obama still foreign born?
« Reply #25 on: May 05, 2011, 12:28:00 AM »
I thought that JTFers would be some of the greatest people to celebrate Bin Laden's death. But boy was I wrong! Most of you are still more hell bent at bashing Obama, and the rest of you actually think that Bin Laden is still alive!

I don't hate any of you, but rather pity so many of you. It must be hell to live with such venom in your hearts. I think I'll go engage my dark side in some other fashion. All this JTF stuff is really toxic to my soul after a while :(

Knock it off with the condescending attitude.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #26 on: May 05, 2011, 12:34:18 AM »
Take a look at the first thread which was posted saying bin laden was dead.   There's a lot of dancing hassidim there and a lot of happiness.   You are simply misrepresenting the forum because you get some twisted satisfaction out of telling yourself you are better than us because for you that somehow rationalizes your insanely evil choice to support Obama the Jew-hater and Judea cleanser.

As long as you support evil, you will never find any way to live with yourself, no matter how much you try to convince yourself that we are inferior to you.  Clearly you've already been shown that in terms of intelligence, this forum is where the big boys play.    Now you are hoping for some kind of "moral victory" instead.  Not gonna happen, pal.

Amen my friend... This pal thinks he knows it all when it is obvious to all that he knows so little. He has demonstrated that he is ignorant of what damage Obama has done to Israel and the valuable American-Israeli alliance. Maybe he is too young to remember all the cooperation which Israel has exhibited concerning military and technological advances. Just maybe he is willfully ignorant and refuses to look at the facts and wants to live in Obamas Hopey-Changey world. But anyone who has lived in the real world for over 40 years knows that this is a farce of a president.

I have said many times that even my 'liberal-democrat' mother has always disdained Obama from the first day he came on the scene. My mother has never been racist, and she was supportive of the 'bussing' issue which came to the forefront in the 70s... My mother is not a racist but she knew from the start that Obama was a muslim-lover, if not a muslim himself. She knows now because of his support of the 9/11 victory mosque which they wanted to build on the ruins of the World Trade Center, where my brother was murdered.

But regardless of my personal experience is... I also have experience with my community, which has realized, albeit a bit too late, that Obama spells disaster to Israel and the Jewish people. Over the period of eight years I have seen them shift from being liberal democrats to more right-wingers. Last Shabbat over lunch I discussed the situation in Israel and everyone agreed that Jews must stand up against our enemies, or else we will lose the land.

Daniel... You are certainly entitled to live in your 'hopey-changey' world... But I suggest you wake up from your slumber. I believe time is running out...
« Last Edit: May 05, 2011, 12:42:46 AM by muman613 »
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #27 on: May 05, 2011, 12:37:09 AM »
Daniel, If you have some time, please watch this video, maybe you can be proud to be Jewish...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #28 on: May 05, 2011, 12:42:04 AM »
 :clap: :clap: :clap:
Take a look at the first thread which was posted saying bin laden was dead.   There's a lot of dancing hassidim there and a lot of happiness.   You are simply misrepresenting the forum because you get some twisted satisfaction out of telling yourself you are better than us because for you that somehow rationalizes your insanely evil choice to support Obama the Jew-hater and Judea cleanser.

As long as you support evil, you will never find any way to live with yourself, no matter how much you try to convince yourself that we are inferior to you.  Clearly you've already been shown that in terms of intelligence, this forum is where the big boys play.    Now you are hoping for some kind of "moral victory" instead.  Not gonna happen, pal.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #29 on: May 06, 2011, 08:50:06 PM »
Whatsa matter Danielle? Did you get kicked out of your favorite bathhouse for unwanted groping?

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #30 on: May 06, 2011, 10:23:59 PM »
Whatsa matter Danielle? Did you get kicked out of your favorite bathhouse for unwanted groping?

Debate, don't defame. That is what the israeli forum does.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #31 on: May 07, 2011, 01:29:32 PM »
I'm not taking issue about whether or not he's a Muslim. What I'm saying is that he killed Bin Laden. So therefore, how can we still accuse him of being the "ultimate Manchurian candidate"? If he really is a Manchurian candidate and is hell bent on destroying this country, then how in hell would he possibly allow America's biggest enemy to be killed? Wouldn't this Manchurian candidate do everything he possibly could to stop Bin Laden's assassination?
Like you were told before the enemy of America is ISLAM and Obama embraces it. Usama Bin Laden was nothing but a symbol of it, while your idol Obama is an active Islamic agent. You are a proof why it was very beneficial for himsef to sacrifice Bin Laden.

The whole reason why I came back to this forum was to see if anyone in JTF could possibly have any appreciation for Obama's killing of Bin Laden. But you guys are so filled with hatred that you will only see the negative. Obama could pardon Jonathan Pollard, he could destroy Iran's nuclear program, heck, he could even hand Israel all the land from the Nile to the Euphrates, but the only thing you guys will ever see is to see him as some evil shvartza schvartze muslim because that's the only frame of reference that you guys know how to operate from.
Only in your twisted mind is Obama friendly to Israel and a defender of America. Have you listen to his Islamic speech in Cairo ? Remember the treatment Netanyahu received on his visit to Washington ?

If you honestly believe that Osama is still alive, then you're a schizoid and you might as well believe that Elvis and Tupak are still alive. Yeah, I guess Osama is hanging out with Elvis and Tupak right now.
I don't know of any long standing JTFer who says Bin Laden is still alive. I think it is wishful thinking from your part. But the real fool is you.

Daniel, you are Jewish right ? Therefore, I declare you are a traitor to the Jewish people, TRAITOR !

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #32 on: May 07, 2011, 01:51:24 PM »

The whole reason why I came back to this forum was to see if anyone in JTF could possibly have any appreciation for Obama's killing of Bin Laden. But you guys are so filled with hatred that you will only see the negative. Obama could pardon Jonathan Pollard, he could destroy Iran's nuclear program, heck, he could even hand Israel all the land from the Nile to the Euphrates, but the only thing you guys will ever see is to see him as some evil shvartza schvartze muslim because that's the only frame of reference that you guys know how to operate from.

Of course we all rejoice at Bin Laden's death. There were a lot of joyful reactions on this forum when the news broke out. But at the same time we worry about Obama capitalizing on his death from a political point of view because Obama has a very dangerous agenda and we don't want him to be re-elected.