Author Topic: Could You Please Help Us on the Hebrew YouTube?  (Read 3024 times)

Offline Gam Bashan veGam Gilad

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Senior JTFer
  • Avi Farhan – One Day, Brothers, We Shall Be Back!
Could You Please Help Us on the Hebrew YouTube?
« on: June 11, 2007, 04:42:34 PM »
Hey guys, 8)

We are working on promoting Oz77's Hebrew video on YouTube, the recent video which he made on Chaim, and we would really appreciate if you could help us out with your comments. You can comment in English, in French, in Italian, in Chinese, in Ummm-Hmmm, in whatever language you like... :)

Here it is: “חיים – הגיבור שגורש

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
Re: Could You Please Help Us on the Hebrew YouTube?
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2007, 08:26:38 PM »
I commented, gave it a 5 star rating, and saved it to my favorites folder.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2007, 09:37:03 PM »
did the same as lisa
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2007, 09:44:29 PM »
yes - I did too
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline Zvulun Ben Moshe

• Pro JTFer
  • A Party to the Eternal Covenant
« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2007, 09:49:45 PM »
Great idea. I did the same.
I am Zvulun ben Moshe and I approve this message.

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #5 on: June 12, 2007, 12:08:03 AM »
Thank you! I call for a cooperation! :D

Why won't we join hands and promote our videos as one united task force? We would be much more powerful and beneficial this way!

I'd be happy to post on here our latest YouTube videos for you to help us with your ratings and comments each time one comes up on the Hebrew forum; And then I could make a post on the Hebrew forum for your English videos, to have our members adding their ratings and comments as well (I'll even try to ask our Administrators if it would be okay to make it sticky, beside the sticky Hebrew-Video post, to stimulate our people's awareness of it respectively...).

We can help each other tremendously by multiplying our strength and working on this campaign together! :) Let's go for it!

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: June 12, 2007, 08:54:15 PM »

Why won't we join hands and promote our videos as one united task force? We would be much more powerful and beneficial this way!

I'd be happy to post on here our latest YouTube videos for you to help us with your ratings and comments each time one comes up on the Hebrew forum; And then I could make a post on the Hebrew forum for your English videos, to have our members adding their ratings and comments as well (I'll even try to ask our Administrators if it would be okay to make it sticky, beside the sticky Hebrew-Video post, to stimulate our people's awareness of it respectively...).

We can help each other tremendously by multiplying our strength and working on this campaign together! :) Let's go for it!
That is a great idea!
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: June 12, 2007, 08:59:02 PM »

Are the real conservatives in Israel going to force a change in Israel's government soon? 

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #8 on: June 13, 2007, 08:46:46 AM »

Are the real conservatives in Israel going to force a change in Israel's government soon? 

Well, we've had some demonstrations lately, including a really huge one on Malchei-Yisrael Square in Tel Aviv. The government members though maintain silence and act as if they didn't care. They don't seem to be disturbed by the fact they have only 3% of public support. As to be expected, they will try to stick to their chairs up to the very last moment, but they know it's only a matter of time now. I would hope people would be more active. Anyway, the smell of elections is strongly sensed in the air, G-d willing.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2007, 09:07:04 AM by Gam Bashan veGam Gilad »

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #9 on: June 13, 2007, 11:43:34 AM »
You can comment in English, in French, in Italian, in Chinese, in Ummm-Hmmm, in whatever language you like... :)

That made me laugh! That was funny.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim