Author Topic: Expect something in the news in a few days.  (Read 316 times)

Offline Ithaca-37

• Senior JTFer
Expect something in the news in a few days.
« on: May 04, 2011, 02:08:40 PM »
As more and more details come out about how the OBL raid went down, there's more and more conflicting stories.  At first, the story involved a desperate fire-fight between the American team and OBL's bodygards, with OBL fighting to the last while using a woman as a human shield.

And at the other end of the spectrum, there's more recent stuff about how OBL was more or less alone, an un-armed man, executed without being given the opportunity to surrender.

Make no mistake, I have no sympathy for OBL nor any of his ilk.  But it will be amusing to see what happens if the accepted narrative grows closer to the second case.  If GWB was still in the White House, the leftists would be howling for a war crimes investigation.  Adn while that will not happen for BHO, I'm predicting that there will be some hard-core purist leftists (ala Michael Moore) who publicly demand that the Nobel Commmittee strip BHO of that farce Peace Prize.

May we live in interesting times.

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
Re: Expect something in the news in a few days.
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2011, 05:09:34 PM »
I am more troubled by the deference shown to Osama.  I pity the poor military guy that had to wash his dead body so he could have a proper burial.  When asked about the photos Obama reportedly said how would we like if they did that to us.  Apparently Obama did not see Blackhawk Down or hear about Falujah, or missed the video of the beheading of Nick Berg or Daniel Pearle.  Whatever political advantage he got from this thing he is urinating away.  He has not sewn up 2012.  The economy still sucks and he keeps reminding us that he cares more about the savages than he does good Americans.
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.