Author Topic: Pastor Mannning Now A 9/11 Truther  (Read 4396 times)

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Pastor Mannning Now A 9/11 Truther
« Reply #25 on: May 08, 2011, 04:48:05 PM »
Although I don't agree with many points in the video I am going to give Pastor Manning a pass for now... Pastor Manning must be under incredible pressure due to some of the positions he has taken in the past... I am sure he is facing a great deal of opposition from the shvartza Administration and the DNC... It seems he is trying to build safety in numbers with what he is laying out in this video... JTF is a unique organization... The ground we cover is quite different from most other groups... I like Pastor Manning however I don't see myself agreeing with every word he says... I think it goes along the same lines between JTF and Pastor Manning... There is plenty of common ground with the two groups however their are also points of disagreement... I think time will tell how much the two groups can benefit each other by working together. 

cjd, I think you are a little bit in denial because of how much you like this guy and how he is willing to criticize his community.   But come on.  This is not some minor thing.   This is huge.   He simply has zero credibility when he sides with the 9/11 lies movement.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #26 on: May 08, 2011, 04:49:11 PM »
Very well said CJD. I couldn't help thinking when I read this thread how fickle so many JTFers are. I mean basically if you agree with someone 90% of the way or even 80% of the way and disagree with them on the rest of the issues then somehow they're considered a pariah here and unable to be worked with.

Anyone who promotes the 9/11 truthtard movement IS a pariah!

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #27 on: May 08, 2011, 06:57:55 PM »
I side with muman and kwrbt in this issue. A 9-11 goes along the same line as a holocaust denier.

Zachor: when you become kind to the cruel, you become cruel to the kind.

I hope for all is hard work, pastor manning realizes he is making a colossal mistake siding with these truthers even if he isn't one himself. Let not his hatred of obama make him blind on what is truth and righteous.

And the same goes with jews, israel, and jtf.  We are a people who will dwell alone.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #28 on: May 08, 2011, 07:06:14 PM »
I recommend as many of you as possible to send a message to manning to urge him to not continue siding with truthers. This is a man to rebuke and to show mercy to the merciful.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #29 on: May 08, 2011, 07:33:36 PM »
cjd, I think you are a little bit in denial because of how much you like this guy and how he is willing to criticize his community.   But come on.  This is not some minor thing.   This is huge.   He simply has zero credibility when he sides with the 9/11 lies movement.
It's not quite denial its hope that Pastor Manning will revise his position and move away from the 9/11 lies movement... In the past half year or so I have not been following Pastor Manning's videos and sort of lost track of his position on things... I was quite surprised to see him supporting such nonsense in the video that was posted here on the forum...  I pray its only a temporary insanity on his part... I do like Pastor Manning a great deal which even surprises me because I don't cotton to black folks much unless they really strike me as being upstanding people... The Pastor speaks to his congregation in an honest and up front way... He doesn't tell them what they want to hear he tells them what they need to hear like it or not... While I don't agree with every word coming out of his mouth I think what he says as a black preacher to a black congregation makes a good deal of sense for the most part... I would actually like to meet the Pastor one day if the situation ever arises...  As I said in my earlier post JTF is a unique organization how Pastor Manning's Church movement and our organization could work together remains to be seen... I am sure Chaim will look into this issue and give us the low down as soon as he gets all the facts... As you said correctly the 9/11 issue is a big deal and could honestly be a major stumbling block.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #30 on: May 08, 2011, 10:19:20 PM »
By the way, we once had a 'truther' on this forum.  A few of us tried to convince him otherwise, and eventually Chaim made the decision to remove him from the forum, because this kind of conspiracy nonsense is very destructive to the forum.

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #31 on: May 09, 2011, 01:47:16 AM »
בס''ד

Obviously, the Arab Muslim Nazi terrorists were responsible for the 911 massacre and to claim otherwise is absurd.

However, Pastor Manning is a strong and genuine supporter of Israel and the Jewish people. While we may disagree with him on certain issues, Pastor Manning has demonstrated a willingness to publicly and courageously praise our leader, Rabbi Meir Kahane, and to support JTF and its movement in both America and Israel.

I think we should work with Pastor Manning on the many vital issues where we agree. Pastor Manning can be an important voice in our campaign against Barack Hussein Osama.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #32 on: May 09, 2011, 02:06:01 AM »
בס''ד

Obviously, the Arab Muslim Nazi terrorists were responsible for the 911 massacre and to claim otherwise is absurd.

However, Pastor Manning is a strong and genuine supporter of Israel and the Jewish people. While we may disagree with him on certain issues, Pastor Manning has demonstrated a willingness to publicly and courageously praise our leader, Rabbi Meir Kahane, and to support JTF and its movement in both America and Israel.

I think we should work with Pastor Manning on the many vital issues where we agree. Pastor Manning can be an important voice in our campaign against Barack Hussein Osama.

This is insane.  It will make us look like a joke.

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #33 on: May 09, 2011, 03:25:38 AM »
From the video I conclude that he is not directly a truther himself, but merely tries to persuade people to keep suspicion about the government and demands more transparancy. I do not know about the harassment Pastor Manning suffers from the 'hidden' government, but I have no doubt most people would be shocked if he summed up every attempt to silence him. There is an entire list of people bill clinton had murdered including his own bodyguards. The people who run the show have no problem killing people whatsoever and there will only be few people who can understand what pressure Pastor Manning is under. He is huge and righteous with that. It serves no purpose treating him like an enemy.
Maybe Chaim can explain the saudi conspiracy more clearly to him so he can have a better understanding.

I think this whole thing is being blown out of proportion. Maybe it was a bad idea of him to try and tutor truthers that obama is not their messiah, but the US government is indeed an accomplice in 911 as they have allowed it to happen.