Author Topic: Pastor Mannning Now A 9/11 Truther  (Read 4397 times)

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
Pastor Mannning Now A 9/11 Truther
« on: May 04, 2011, 08:35:06 PM »
He says so in this video:

<iframe width="425" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/eUcFhyrBEQs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: Pastor Mannning Now A 9/11 Truther
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2011, 09:04:24 PM »
If this is true I think the man is a kook...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2011, 10:56:18 PM »
Why am I not surprised? A birther has now become a truther. I wouldn't be surprised in the least if he becomes a deather as well.

Offline FreedomFighter08

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2011, 11:07:53 PM »
This man defines the word "Uncle Tom". Not surprised since he's a Christian pastor and his non-Christian ancestors were probably forcibly converted.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2011, 11:40:00 PM »
Well, so much for Manning being someone worth talking about.   I think Obama (and his obsession with Obama) has literally driven him nuts.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: May 04, 2011, 11:52:08 PM »
That's not good...My enemy's enemy is not necessarily my friend...This alliance the Pastor Manning wants will not help one bit.

It's like JTF joining with the Black Panthers because of the same hatred of the KKK.

Really a bad move.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #6 on: May 05, 2011, 08:23:11 AM »
Guys why can't JTF work with Manning on the issues we agree with him on?

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: May 05, 2011, 09:36:25 AM »

It looks like he is a nut.
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: May 05, 2011, 01:45:33 PM »
It is disappointing but what can we do about it ?

A big mistake on Manning part. The birth certificate issue has become a big distraction in the campaign to dethrone the shvartza's Caliphate and pastor Manning has better realize it soon.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #9 on: May 05, 2011, 01:55:55 PM »
There is a HUGE difference between the birthers and the truthers. 

The birth certificate was plausable,  since only a handful of people would need to keep it secret, and of those handful of people, 2 of them (the grandmother and a cousin) openly said they witnessed Obama's birth in Kenya.

The 9/11 inside job cosnpiracy is absurd, and would involved thousands of people to be involved with a motive that is just as absurd.
Also, truthers are typically Muslims or Nazis who want to take away the blame from the real perpetraders, and blame someone else.  That is in itself an EVIL motive.

Needless to say, I lost all respect for the 'pastor' and if this is not some rediculous joke from him, I dont want to see his messages on this board anymore.

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: May 05, 2011, 02:46:29 PM »
Looks like Manning has gone haywire...

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #11 on: May 05, 2011, 06:27:49 PM »
Why am I not surprised? A birther has now become a truther. I wouldn't be surprised in the least if he becomes a deather as well.

Shut up fool.

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #12 on: May 05, 2011, 06:43:09 PM »

I agree with him that our government is corrupt, but I find it completely inconceivable that our government would be complicit in the murder of its own citizens. The video is from September of last year, so it's not a recent occurrence. We can't work with somebody that believes this nonsense because we could potentially lose all credibility. I sincerely hope that Pastor Manning can distance himself from the "truther" movement and all of the flaky people associated with it.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #13 on: May 05, 2011, 07:17:56 PM »
I would distance myself from anyone who denies the truth that 9/11 was perpetrated by islam against America and Israel. I have already cut off 2 associates who happened to mention that they believed that cockamamie conspiracy BS...
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: May 05, 2011, 07:47:45 PM »
I agree with him that our government is corrupt, but I find it completely inconceivable that our government would be complicit in the murder of its own citizens. The video is from September of last year, so it's not a recent occurrence. We can't work with somebody that believes this nonsense because we could potentially lose all credibility. I sincerely hope that Pastor Manning can distance himself from the "truther" movement and all of the flaky people associated with it.

I would go even further.  It's not only inconceivable (and impossible to have kept as a secret with not one whistleblower given all the hundreds of people that would have to be implicated in it), but it's also been proven wrong.   It is simply not factual to claim that anyone other than al qaeda was behind 9/11.  The "truthers" are living in denial and in a fantasyworld.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #15 on: May 05, 2011, 09:02:07 PM »
Disappointing. I'd like to see Chaim's take on this. Does Pastor Manning realize that 99% of "truthers" blame Israel for 9/11?

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #16 on: May 05, 2011, 09:50:16 PM »
I think Manning cracked.  He's  lost all credibilty with me.  He doesn't even know what to talk about anymore, so he says anything now.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: May 05, 2011, 10:26:03 PM »
Although I don't agree with many points in the video I am going to give Pastor Manning a pass for now... Pastor Manning must be under incredible pressure due to some of the positions he has taken in the past... I am sure he is facing a great deal of opposition from the shvartza Administration and the DNC... It seems he is trying to build safety in numbers with what he is laying out in this video... JTF is a unique organization... The ground we cover is quite different from most other groups... I like Pastor Manning however I don't see myself agreeing with every word he says... I think it goes along the same lines between JTF and Pastor Manning... There is plenty of common ground with the two groups however their are also points of disagreement... I think time will tell how much the two groups can benefit each other by working together. 
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
« Reply #18 on: May 06, 2011, 11:56:52 AM »
I would distance myself from anyone who denies the truth that 9/11 was perpetrated by islam against America and Israel. I have already cut off 2 associates who happened to mention that they believed that cockamamie conspiracy BS...

I agree. Not only is it completely illogical to think that anyone but the anti semitic muslims did 9/11. Its also very dangerous o believe this conspiracy as it takes shaine away from how evil muslims are.

Disapointed with pastor manning, he gave me big hope for the black cummunity. Guess we are suck with the great Alan keys now.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: May 06, 2011, 02:20:08 PM »
There is plenty of common ground with the two groups however their are also points of disagreement... I think time will tell how much the two groups can benefit each other by working together. 

Very well said CJD. I couldn't help thinking when I read this thread how fickle so many JTFers are. I mean basically if you agree with someone 90% of the way or even 80% of the way and disagree with them on the rest of the issues then somehow they're considered a pariah here and unable to be worked with.

I'm with JTF when it comes to things like opposing Obama and stopping the advance of Islam through the world. Organizations that overall support good goals like opposing Islam should be supported and not undermined.

I feel the same way about ATLAH. Pastor Manning even if he is wrong on some issues is certainly a very good example to other blacks and I think that he should be emulated by them for most of his qualities and beliefs.

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #20 on: May 06, 2011, 02:46:18 PM »
Y'all are very emotional about this, and rightfully so, but like cjd I'm also giving Pastor Manning a pass for now.

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #21 on: May 06, 2011, 02:55:56 PM »
Disappointing. I'd like to see Chaim's take on this. Does Pastor Manning realize that 99% of "truthers" blame Israel for 9/11?

I posted an '  Ask JTF'  question for the upcoming show that relates directly to this topic.     I have very mixed emotions.      While I'm of the opinion that each of other have one or more differences of opinion with JTF's positions  ( even if we agree on over 95% of JTF's positions ),     what are the positions/  issues that would prevent JTF from having an alliance?
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #22 on: May 06, 2011, 03:19:47 PM »

I posted an '  Ask JTF'  question for the upcoming show that relates directly to this topic.     I have very mixed emotions.      While I'm of the opinion that each of other have one or more differences of opinion with JTF's positions  ( even if we agree on over 95% of JTF's positions ),     what are the positions/  issues that would prevent JTF from having an alliance?

Pastor Manning is not an anti-Semite.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #23 on: May 06, 2011, 05:06:16 PM »
You bet I am 'emotional' about this topic. My brother was a victim and I have sworn that I would punch the lights out of anyone who denied what happened on 9/11. Then I softened a bit and decided I would just never associate with anyone who indicates to me that they feel that Bush did 9/11, or that there was an American conspiracy.

I did not listen, nor have I ever listened, to Pastor Manning. I do not know where he stands on the issue. But if I hear that he is a 9/11 'truther' he has established himself as one of my enemies.

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #24 on: May 08, 2011, 03:50:05 PM »
Pastor Manning is not an anti-Semite.

Agreed.    

Even though Pastor Manning is not an anti-Semite,    is being an 9-11 Truther an issue that prevents JTF from having an alliance with an individual or organization?      

While I have great respect for Pastor Manning in most ways,    he didn't use good judgment in making an alliance with the 9-11 Truther movement.    
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/